PDA

View Full Version : Massive Final Twist Idea!!

elliebrew
04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
I just thought of one EVIL twist

On the tuesday or the wednesday next year Davina shocks the house by announcing that the Finale is underway early.

5th place is announced and as they exit they are ushered into a secret holding room.

They have not been evicted but are still in the 'real' finale on friday.

As each 'fake' runner up is 'evicted' they to are ushered into the secret room were they can watch the events unfold on a plasma.

The 'winner' that has announced is actually finished in last place.

They are evicted thinking theyve won only to be told the terrible news that they havent.

The housemates in the hold are released back into the house

Stu
04-01-2009, 10:08 PM
I think that would take up rather a lot of time for what is essentialy a minuet or two of anticlimax. Besides which, most people I think associate the final night with happy feelings and positivity.

Locke.
04-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Someone posted this when BB9 was on, no-one liked it.

Tom
04-01-2009, 10:28 PM
It will probably be given away by the fact Davina now speaks to the house from the studio unless if its the final. They'll be questionning why the crowd aren't there and I don't think they could be trusted with cheering who they hate and booing who they like.

sammyboi
04-01-2009, 11:24 PM
i quite like this idea
just maybe has to be rethinked a bit, or explained more

Amaru
07-01-2009, 07:54 AM
interesting and could be tweaked a bit to work ok....i mean they need new ideas as the seasons pass

though it would take alot of airtime and people i have always liked the idea of having the final week start with like 8 people (since they put so many people in now anways) and open the phone lines up on the normal friday after the last eviction....then starting on monday you have an eviction of the least amount of voyes every night.....8th place on monday, 7th on tuesday, 6th on wednesday, 5th on thursday, leaving you with your final 4 on finale night.

that way they can still have there big numbers the last week to avoid boredom...not to mention an eviction every night the last 5 nights to avoid boredom!

i know this will never happen, but wouldnt it be a BB fans dream come true? well it would for me anyways! :dance: