PDA

View Full Version : Get The Social Conservative Twit Out Now!

letmein
06-01-2009, 09:38 AM
What a moronic hypocrite. Lucy's a looser, sorry fans. Her taped bit was a scream! Lady, you take your tits out for a living.: joker:

I'd love to see what she puts down on her resume. :laugh3:

stonedape
06-01-2009, 09:45 AM
She was never famous, she hasn't really said or done anything noteworthy. She hasn't even gotten half-naked. Start packing up your things Ms. Pinder because it's time to go. :xyxwave:

letmein
06-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Her "things", I presume you mean tits.

karezza
06-01-2009, 10:08 AM
The Labour Party has ruined England.

Lucy.:love:

Stu
06-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by letmein
What a moronic hypocrite. Lucy's a looser, sorry fans. Her taped bit was a scream! Lady, you take your tits out for a living.: joker:

Amen, brother. Conservative on everything but her tits. Her PC views are whats driving this world into the ****ing ground.

Lucy Pinder on politics was hilarious. "Gordon and his mates said they were gunna do some stuff, but they never. I don't like that"

Insightful as ever.

letmein
06-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by karezza

We're talking about "social conservatism," which is basically looking down on everyone, playing moral authority on what everyone does, declaring what is right and wrong. She is one to talk! I can't stand hypocrites.

Sam!
06-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Lucy is greatt. Shes hot and lovely, she doesn't need to be all polictical, shes a model for gods sake. And she hardly looks down on people, what the hell has she done in the house which shows that? Oh yeh nothing.

Iceman
06-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Exactly she's done nothing.

30stone
06-01-2009, 03:53 PM
I agree with scampi, also conservative is a good thing to be.

letmein
06-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
I agree with scampi, also conservative is a good thing to be.

A social conservative is not.

The video bit she did for the show did not help her. She really runs up her own. Her whole, "I don't feel sorry for people..." Babe, you're going to be in a house with people for 24/7. You think they're not going to talk about the ups and downs in their lives? She's incredibly naive and self-centered, not to mention boring. She's not going to last long. Can't wait until she packs up her tits and leaves the premises.

Amaru
07-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Stu
Originally posted by letmein

Amen, brother. Conservative on everything but her tits. Her PC views are whats driving this world into the ****ing ground.

Lucy Pinder on politics was hilarious. "Gordon and his mates said they were gunna do some stuff, but they never. I don't like that"

Insightful as ever.

Lucy's talent isnt debating politics, she got screwed by that part of Terry's HoH task no doubt about it. Am i saying she is the most talented in there? Of course not, not even close, but to let everyone else do what they know then have Lucy mumble on for 2 minutes about something she never claimed to be good at is ridiculous....and in the end it will get her sent packing because majority of the voting public is jealous of her & her looks. Sad really but what can you do?

NettoSuperstar!
07-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Shes a Tory Tit she aint got a clue! not Clever!

DOG
10-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by karezza

Were you even born when the conservatives were last in power. :yuk:

D