PDA

View Full Version : My Opinion on Coolio...

BigOz
06-01-2009, 11:53 AM
I don't like him, at first I thought he would be a great housemate, but in my eyes, he is just an attention seeker, and his laugh is really fake, like Aisleyne's (BB7), I mean c'mon. Is he really that entertaining? Michelle, Tina, Mutya and I think even Ulrika, he gets on all of those nerves.

jonsep
06-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Hes not my choice however he is a good housemate and we do need good characters in ther and he is one.

andyman
06-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Coolio is making CBB6 good to watch... Gangsta for life :dazzler:

30stone
06-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Like ive said many times... another cocky rapper.

He always has to be centre of attention and do somthing so the cameras focus on him,

as for him being the most talented.. i could do what he done yesterday... and thats sayign somthing.

I really dislike him at the moment.

BigOz
06-01-2009, 12:40 PM
That "ganagsta" personality gives bad name for black people. Alexandra, Sylvia, Darnell (kind of), Victor, Science, Makosi, and few others. All the same "the gangsta" type of person. so stupid and pointless.

30stone
06-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by BigOz
That "ganagsta" personality gives bad name for black people. Alexandra, Sylvia, Darnell (kind of), Victor, Science, Makosi, and few others. All the same "the gangsta" type of person. so stupid and pointless.

They were all horrible housemates...

letmein
06-01-2009, 01:13 PM
At least he keeps the house clean. :joker:

lily.
06-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Doesn't anyone else like having unlikeable characters on bb? I find that the less you'd like to live with them, the better they are to watch.

Diablo
06-01-2009, 01:24 PM
yes I like unlikeables lol :devil: I think i'd be an unlikebale

30stone
06-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Unlikeable like tommy is good not unlikeable like coolio.

Diablo
06-01-2009, 01:28 PM
i prefer unlikeable coolio.. Tommy is a bit daft

lily.
06-01-2009, 01:30 PM
haha Laura.. you should be backing him :P

Diablo
06-01-2009, 01:32 PM
he is still a bit daft.. too much sunbed rays lol.. and what are you doin here? I thought you were banned!! lol :wavey:

lily.
06-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Aye, I slept with one of the admin and they let me back in.

:P

Diablo
06-01-2009, 01:35 PM
I bet thats true!!!! :spin2:

lily.
06-01-2009, 01:36 PM
You know me girl.. :D

jonsep
06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Linda
Aye, I slept with one of the admin and they let me back in.

:P Again:cheer2:

lily.
06-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah, but the first time I did it for nothing.. so it doesn't count.

easylemonsqueezy
08-01-2009, 01:46 AM
I'm not one for gansta rappers and that of the like but think Coolio is a breath of fresh air. Yes he talks about violence, sex and all sorts of stuff but that is because he grew up in an environment which exposed him to nasty things and got involved with gangs when he was younger, therefore people should take it for what it is- past experience! People forget that one of the most important things is- honesty. Coolio seems like a very honest, genuine person with a BIG personality! He has a typical American sense of humour which a lot of Brits don't get. Verne and Latoya love him and i bet the yanks do too! This king of humour is very tongue in cheek and involves the ability to laugh at yourself and others and not take things too seriously (ie Michelle!) Its so refreshing having someone in there who is proud and brave enough to be his own person. And correct me if i'm wrong but maybe I am the only person out there that values genuity and staying true to yourself and that means accepting other people's personalities (annoying or not!) for what they are. Thats what creates an interesting dynamic in social situations. The people that should be 'annoying' are the fake, contradicting black sheep who don't add anything much to the pot that is Big Brother. And to end this rant- Michelle and Tina only started dissing Coolio after the Shrek incident: Tina felt humiliated coz Coolio was laughing at her appearance. Michelle felt worried of want people would think on the outside world. So this group that has formed against Coolio is based on Tina and Michelle's insecurities.

stonedape
08-01-2009, 05:34 AM
The OP needs to discard their haterade immediately. Coolio's here to stay. :thumbs2:

RCW
08-01-2009, 05:39 AM
How sad that so many of you choose to support a sexist braggart.