PDA

View Full Version : 'Post to frontpage' option - Contribute news articles to TiBB frontpage

James
07-01-2009, 01:58 AM
We've enabled this new system where any member can post news articles to the TiBB homepage (www.thisisbigbrother.com) for Celebrity Big Brother, just like making a post on the forum.

To post a news story you -
First, either click the New Topic button or click New Reply button (doesn't work with quick reply or new poll yet) on a Celeb BB or housemate forum/thread.

Then click the Post to Frontpage option. You can then optionally upload a picture to go with the article.

Your post will appear on the forum immediately as normal, and the article will appear on the homepage once we verify it.

We'll see how well this works in practise, there are still improvments to be made to the way it works and. We might add it to other forum categories as well.

We might edit articles that are posted a little (not much - maybe frontpage stories will be less opinionated than you would get on the forum - and your forum post will stay the same). Don't copy and paste stories from other Big Brother fan-sites but you can get stories from media sites. The best articles are ones which have original content or if you rewrite a news story using your own words.

If you had access to the BB Articles forum to post frontpage news you can still use the Post to Frontpage option there but it would be better if possible to post an article in the Celeb BB or housemate forum so that the whole forum can see it also.

Thanks for reading. :)

Chri$
07-01-2009, 02:06 AM
That sounds Great!

I :love: the new TiBB!

Marsh.
20-03-2018, 10:30 PM
That sounds Great!

I :love: the new TiBB!

I bet you do!

glibberglobber
09-09-2018, 04:19 PM
why did marsh bump a 9 year old thread

James
09-09-2018, 04:33 PM

:umm2: You bumped it, then deleted the post.

Vicky.
09-09-2018, 04:39 PM

:laugh:

Marsh.
09-09-2018, 10:11 PM

CLOCKED