PDA

View Full Version : Which of These horror movies scare you the most?

officialleafan
07-01-2009, 06:34 PM
I've listed some really scary horror movies and i want to know which is your favourite one :thumbs:

Some of the "good ones" may not be there...i'll put other and then you can list them to me here :)

Shaun
07-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Anything gory is a big no-no for me. So the Saw movies are my idea of hell.

Tom4784
07-01-2009, 06:37 PM
None listed scare me although it's great you've made it mostly old films as new films aren't scary it all. The only film to scare me is American Werewolf in London and that was because i watched it when i was young. It proably wouldn't scare me now but i haven't watched it since.

WATERS
07-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Exorcist they pt these wierd little flash images in the exorcist which might not bother you at first thats because they go straight to the back of your head and stay there forever and when youre like sleeping or not thinking of stuff they'll pop up and give you nightmares and stuff :(

officialleafan
07-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy
None listed scare me although it's great you've made it mostly old films as new films aren't scary it all. The only film to scare me is American Werewolf in London and that was because i watched it when i was young. It proably wouldn't scare me now but i haven't watched it since.

Tell me about it, these new movies are terrible lol.

For me it has to be something which i believe could happen in real life...so for me it's the Exorcist...you hear things like that going on in the real world...and it creeps me out :blush2:

officialleafan
07-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by WATERS
Exorcist they pt these wierd little flash images in the exorcist which might not bother you at first thats because they go straight to the back of your head and stay there forever and when youre like sleeping or not thinking of stuff they'll pop up and give you nightmares and stuff :(

OMG i know, have you seen that image when the little girl is in the hospital and that demon thing flashes on the screen? :shocked:

WATERS
07-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy

That film still scares me to lol, it sounds stupid but them werewolf things realy scare me :|

WATERS
07-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by officialleafan

OMG i know, have you seen that image when the little girl is in the hospital and that demon thing flashes on the screen? :shocked:

Yep, it's horrible im scared to watch it now ha

lily.
07-01-2009, 06:43 PM
The Exorcist for me..

The reason is because I was really young and went to the cinema to see it with my friends.. have been ****-scared of it ever since.

Novo
07-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Where is Hills have eyes that film is fcked up

but out of that list i'd say The Exorcist

30stone
07-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Grudge.

lol saw just makes me laugh its pretty poor once you have seen all 5, after 3 they become un inventive.

supernoodles!
07-01-2009, 06:45 PM
The ring really really really creeps me out but then I haven`t seen all he films listed

lily.
07-01-2009, 06:47 PM
The Hills have Eyes was ****ed up.. I agree with that..

Night of the living dead isn't as bad as "The Evil Dead"

Nightmare on Elm Street - I've never watched any of them... but they don't look very scary.

Dracula is too old now.. although it would be scary in it's day.

Saw series was ridiculously bad in my view. I didn't find any of them scary.

The Shining is a very scary film, cuz it's all psychological.

The Ring wasn't all that bad really. It was a good movie, but I wasn't too scared by it.

I loved The Blair Witch project.. it creeped the hell outta me.

officialleafan
07-01-2009, 06:52 PM

Yep, it's horrible Im scared to watch it now ha

It really is horrible lol. I wonder why they put those pictures in? :puzzled:

lily.
07-01-2009, 06:53 PM
To scare the utter shite out of us lol

supernoodles!
07-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Linda
The Hills have Eyes was ****** up.. I agree with that..

Nightmare on Elm Street - I've never watched any of them... but they don't look very scary.

The Ring wasn't all that bad really. It was a good movie, but I wasn't too scared by it.

Blair Witch,really?
I remember watching that when I was like 11/12 and just thinking what a load of pants.I just couldn`t believe in it at all.Yet when I watched the ring I couldn`t stop thinking of it for literally days afterwards

officialleafan
07-01-2009, 06:55 PM
The Hills have Eyes was ****** up.. I agree with that..

Night of the living dead isn't scary at all lol...but it was the first ever zombie flick (flesh eating ones anyway) so i thought i'd put it up :)

lily.
07-01-2009, 06:55 PM
I know Laura.. none of my friends think it's scary either. They laugh at me cuz I get creeped out by it.

It's weird how some things scare the crap out of one person but don't bother another. lol

Edit to add: It's good for it's time officialleafan. :D

officialleafan
07-01-2009, 06:57 PM
To scare the utter s**** out of us lol

LMAO! it is scary though...evertime i see the pic of the girl it creeps me out :shocked:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/jacob1127/EXORCIST.jpg

WATERS
07-01-2009, 06:57 PM

Yep, it's horrible Im scared to watch it now ha

It really is horrible lol. I wonder why they put those pictures in? :puzzled:

Maybe to be evil ? :shrug:

andyman
07-01-2009, 06:59 PM
I saw nightmare on elm street when it first came out.

officialleafan
07-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by andyman

What was it like watching it for the first time? Was it scary?

lily.
07-01-2009, 07:08 PM
officialleafan, I officially hate you for posting that pic, and I won't be entering this thread again thanks hahahaha..

*calms self back down again* :P

andyman
07-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by andyman

What was it like watching it for the first time? Was it scary? I was young and it was scary, its the whole thing about him getting you in your dreams, plus the music and sounds are very haunting.
The bit where the gal is being cut up on the celling and the school bit where the gal is in the body bag stand out the most.