PDA

View Full Version : Get 'Coolio' out!

LeonM
07-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I find him so annoying, I'm like that with all gangster wannabes though, they're so annoying its just ARGHHH!!! HE SANG GANGSTERS PARADISE ON THE TALENT SHOW :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

lily.
07-01-2009, 10:25 PM
He's not a gangster wannabe.

Novo
07-01-2009, 10:25 PM
He's a living legend

30stone
07-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Lol i did agree with you but i am starting to find him alright....

Wildcat!
07-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Dont like him very much, just like I dont like Tna, and they would really annoy me i I lived with them. But, I like them to stay on the show. Coolio cant stop talking about his things, kido of like rex. And he lets nobody have a word in.
But he winds them up so much, its fun t have him in there.

AngRemembered
07-01-2009, 10:34 PM
No, keep him in, if he came out now I still would'nt recognise his a** if he passed me naked on a push bike.

Another few weeks and he should have done something either nice or unique enough to stand out from any other average Joe on the street.
Well I hope so, or he really is a celebrity t*t:rolleyes:

Locke.
07-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by LeonM
I find him so annoying, I'm like that with all gangster wannabes though, they're so annoying its just ARGHHH!!! HE SANG GANGSTERS PARADISE ON THE TALENT SHOW :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

No, Tina to go.

sazzzz
07-01-2009, 10:36 PM
coolio is great i think hes really funny he does get a bit carried away sometimes but i dont think he means any harm by it .

stonedape
08-01-2009, 01:06 AM
This thread is:

http://1redsquirrel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/not-cool1.jpg

Tom4784
08-01-2009, 01:07 AM
I'm not keen on him, I find him to be a huge attention seeker but like Tina they're characters that are needed. Don't get rid of either.

easylemonsqueezy
08-01-2009, 02:18 AM
I don't find him attention seeking, I think he's a true performer and has boundless energy- think he's gettin a bit bored coz he can't bounce his creativity out on anyone in there. That's a good ol' American entertainer and one of the original rappers right there. He talks about gangs and violence coz thats what he grew up around and those are experiences he had. That does not mean he is pro violence. If he was pro violence he wouldn't be where he is today. Like most rappers his art is a form of therapy on the stuff they experienced when they were younger. That said I believe 90% of rappers are commerical, fake wannabes but Coolio is the real deal.

BOOSH
08-01-2009, 06:36 AM
What? Coolio is awesome

Amaru
08-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by 30stone

wow, is he possibly slowly winning you over??!! :thumbs:

This thread is no good, KEEP COOLIO IN!!!! :dance:

\PJ/
08-01-2009, 08:19 AM
No,keep him in he is entertaning,IMO and he annoys tina and her reactions are hilarious.

letmein
08-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Tina can't go. She's the only one who will stir up the house. Coolio doesn't do much. If he goes, the house will change dramatically, but in an interesting way.

Jackie
08-01-2009, 11:08 AM
I don't like Coolio that much but for entertainment value he should stay in.

Maddyweb
09-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by .Andy.
He's a living legend

...........so much so that he needs to come on a UK reality TV show to CONSTANTLY AND RELENTLESSLY remind us......... ffs have a word????!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleye s::rolleyes:

30stone
09-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Amaru

um yesterday he did was funny and that but not toinght, tonight he was a asshole lol

Amaru
09-01-2009, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Amaru

um yesterday he did was funny and that but not toinght, tonight he was a asshole lol

:laugh: i will even admit that tonight he was too over the top, but he is still a great HM and im glad you are at least keeping an open mind with him as he can be a very in your face character.

MrGaryy
09-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Definitely not, he and Tina are keeping the series alive. Although I don't personally like him, he's a great housemate.