PDA

View Full Version : Remember when?..............

Romantic Old Bird
02-10-2004, 12:11 AM
We on TIBB used to chat awau all night about the minutiae(??) of who said what to whom in what order and what it meant in BB2. Those were the days.

I'm not a big Cliff richard fan, but I have to agree wholeheartedly with him when he said:

'Those Miss you nights, are the loneliest'

I miss 2001

I miss the will they, won't they?

I miss the gentlemanly behaviour

I miss the gauche and awful dialogue

I miss the sweet and unpretentious love and lust of a young Welsh Girl for a Young Reading bloke who was, frankly, less than cool, but basically decent.

I miss the choc ice smearing

I miss the snakes and ladders

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF MY REMAINING SANITY:

NOVEMBER 2004: P&H Wedding Wales : ROB, Busy Bee, Rach B, Di 2001 all as guests of honour

DECEMBER 2004: P&H ON REALITY PANTO as Cinders and Prince Charming all ending happily ever after

2005: ROB knits, sews and crochets extensive wardrobe for Clarke/Adams infant number one, (her Godchild) shortly before retiring to a home for the terminally confused.....

IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK???? :bouncy:

rachb
02-10-2004, 10:34 AM
:love::love:Not at all ROB:love::love:
I think after all these years of loyalty its the least they can do for us:thumbs:
we need that fairy godmother to cast her spells again:love:
http://www.ginevra2000.it/Disney/Color/Cinderella/disney-gifs-cendrillon-fee.gif

BusyBee
08-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Oh ROB YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT :thumbs::thumbs:

We dont ask too much do we? Just something to keep us loyal, steadfast admirers happy.

Still thanks to Rachb we have those wonderful VCDs to help us relive those halcyon days.

I'm afraid there are still some late night MSN chats going on thanks to those VCDs jogging memories.:hugesmile::blush::blush::blush:

In my capacity as Mrs Claus I shall have to ask the great man himself to make all our dreams come true.

I stand behind the front door in anticipation each morning just in case that invitation pops through. NOW THAT REALLY WOULD BE SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

And BTW perhaps they should open a special home for all the BB2 terminally confused fans - I think we could definitely fill one all by ourselves :blush::blush:

One you missed out ROB - how we miss those P and H stories you used to write - what a joy all written with love and affection.

Someone asked me today why I have put a ? mark through all the Saturdays in November and refuse to make any plans for then. ANY GUESSES?

rachb
08-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by BusyBee

One you missed out ROB - how we miss those P and H stories you used to write - what a joy all written with love and affection.

I miss your stories aswell ROB.I often still read through them when we are short of news just to cheer myself up:love::love:

Sticks
08-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Romantic Old Bird
NOVEMBER 2004: P&H Wedding Wales : ROB, Busy Bee, Rach B, Di 2001 all as guests of honour
IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK???? :bouncy:

Sorry Rob, but you have been over doing things

Everyone knows that there is no such country as Wales (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/topic31812.htm)

See also this link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3715512.stm)

How can anyone come from an imaginery country :conf: let alone get married to someone.

Keep taking the tablets and lie down in a darkened room

Lance
08-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Im cnfused i wasnt here!lol!:conf::conf::conf:

Di2001
09-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Oh, ROB!! You do make me laugh :joker:

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!