PDA

View Full Version : It Was Really Touching, The Story About Heath Ledger Verne Told

letmein
08-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Just for that, it was awesome that Verne was put in the house.

Jackie
08-01-2009, 10:54 AM
It was touching he had everyones attention when he was telling the story about Health Ledger,and the Tattoo that Verne has is a nice touch.

mizzy25
08-01-2009, 11:51 AM
has verne got breathing difficulties? he seems 2 struggle to breath and speak properly

BIG-BRO-FAN
08-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Yeah it was such a touching story.

R.I.P. Heath

Sunny_01
08-01-2009, 12:50 PM
he was also the only big star of the movie not to donate his fee to Heath's daughter because he said he couldnt afford to!

Brekkie
08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
To be fair to him though we're not going to be gettin Colin Farrell, Jude Law or Johnny Depp in the house anytime soon.

Great TV yes, but a cynical afterthought IMO.

letmein
08-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
he was also the only big star of the movie not to donate his fee to Heath's daughter because he said he couldnt afford to! At least he was honest. I think tattooing the man's heart on your hand, he didn't do that for attention. He generally liked and cared for him. I'm sure it was genuine.

BOOSH
08-01-2009, 02:32 PM
I almost cried

StevieG
08-01-2009, 03:10 PM
he was also the only big star of the movie not to donate his fee to Heath's daughter because he said he couldnt afford to!

And.....? Maybe he couldn't....

Money is just a superficial way of showing support anyways. Engraving a tatto on to your body, in memory of a friend, has far more meaning and sentimental value in my opinion.

Amaru
09-01-2009, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by StevieG

And.....? Maybe he couldn't....

Money is just a superficial way of showing support anyways. Engraving a tatto on to your body, in memory of a friend, has far more meaning and sentimental value in my opinion.

very true....i agree it was a touching scene and verne definately had everyones attention for those few minutes. it was great to be able to watch in on something like that, another reason why BB is so great! :thumbs: