PDA

View Full Version : Coolio's Alter ego.

30stone
08-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Jeffery?

Lol, i think acting as "jeffery" hes was so annoying all he done is bad mouth people,

and i know its a joke as im sure coolio fans will tell me, but he just kept going on which made it more annoying lol.

I think Lucy was in the right to stand up to him and pretty much tell him to shut up..

Wildcat!
08-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Who is Jeffery? (serious question).

But, well although I think he is annoying, It was magnify by being bored and tired during that task. Thats the first thing Lucy has done that I admired. Thats the way to do it, and I am sure Coolio will lay of her now. The others bitchiing behind his back, while claiming to be straight forwad, are the ones I cant stand. SO the more he winds them up, the better. Look how boring the show was! I am sure he respects lucy more now.

Locke.
09-01-2009, 12:02 AM
I couldn't stop laughing, definitely the funniest thing to happen this series. And it was great the way he took them all on by himself.

30stone
09-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Aint_mad_atcha

He was calling himself jeffery i think when he was speaking in the funny voice.

But yeh i hope he has more repsect for her now even if he dislikes her.

Michelle and Lucy both say to his face which is good.

and david i thought it was funny like for a short amount of time before it just got annoying.. good way to end boredom but it would have pissed me off if i was in there.

Wildcat!
09-01-2009, 12:08 AM
OH if I was in there, personally, I woulve told him off, hinestly. I would be like, Dude, stop being a dikchead!
But those no others, deserve it. At least Verne told him as well, youre annoying me too. If the others just wanna be boring and take it, ine, an.d its funny viewing for us

30stone
09-01-2009, 12:12 AM
yeh, i was quite happy with verne saying it could see he was getting a bit annoyed, its good coz he sort seems to intimidate i think with all his stories...

but the select few just tell him like it is..

Amaru
09-01-2009, 05:14 AM
I LOVE Coolio, but even i was getting annoyed by his alter ego "Jeffrey"....so i could imagine how bad it would be for someone living 2 feet away from him like Lucy. I mean i still like Coolio and he is my fav, but man the guy is a bit over the top at times. Then again that makes a great HM, doesnt it? :cheer2:

MrGaryy
09-01-2009, 05:19 AM
I think he's a great housemate but he annoys me when he purposefully tries to irritate others. He makes good TV but he is exactly the kind of person I would hate to be around.

Amaru
09-01-2009, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Gazbo
I think he's a great housemate but he annoys me when he purposefully tries to irritate others. He makes good TV but he is exactly the kind of person I would hate to be around.

I think it depends on your personality....i agree i wouldnt want to live with him in a confined space for 22 days, but i know id love to hang out with him at a club or a party....he would be so funny & i am outgoing just as he is. But ya, in the BB house it would get on ANYONES nerves after awhile, as we are clearly seeing the last few days. :wink:

Jackie
09-01-2009, 07:28 AM
He's so annoying Coolio and his alter ego,especially Lucy getting wound up was great viewing.

GiRTh
09-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Very funny but only for the fact that he did it to wind up Lucy. I find plenty to admire in that.:whistle: