PDA

View Full Version : Coolio Head of House Next week!

Wildcat!
08-01-2009, 11:54 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Could there be a better scenario, to really get this show going?
He is really annoying, and I am praying for that to happen. Can you imagine.:joker: Tina is gonna have to lose it.
Or the opposite, have Tina HoH. But I think she is tjust talk and no fire. Coolio would be ace.

Red Moon
08-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Could there be a better scenario, to really get this show going?
He is really annoying, and I am praying for that to happen. Can you imagine.:joker:

We need something to bring some life into the show. It reminds me of BB8 after CBB5. It's boredom levels are close to those of BB4.

Posts on TiBB have dropped from a high of 2878 to a low of 1599 which shows how little interest the show is producing.

Something needs to happen and soon.

30stone
09-01-2009, 12:00 AM
meh could stir things up would be pretty good i suppose

Locke.
09-01-2009, 12:01 AM
If he isn't then he could be out (unless he is up against Tina). I have faith in Big Brother though, they never want the big characters out so they will find a way out of Coolio being evicted this early.

Wildcat!
09-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by David
If he isn't then he could be out (unless he is up against Tina). I have faith in Big Brother though, they never want the big characters out so they will find a way out of Coolio being evicted this early.

He wont be out. Head to head, he will only lose against Verne, Terry or Latoya. Everyone else, I guarantee you, he beats them in a vote.

Red Moon
09-01-2009, 12:09 AM
I have faith in Big Brother though, they never want the big characters out

Doesn't seem to worry them who goes out or wins. Look at the no hopers that won BB6 and BB9 and what happened to the winner of BB8. Actually most of the winners of the main BB are nobodies now. It's better to lose than win.

30stone
09-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha

He wont be out. Head to head, he will only lose against Verne, Terry or Latoya. Everyone else, I guarantee you, he beats them in a vote.

im not so sure i think ben would beat him and possibly a couple of others he seems to be annoying people atm.

Locke.
09-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Red Moon

Doesn't seem to worry them who goes out or wins. Look at the no hopers that won BB6 and BB9 and what happened to the winner of BB8. Actually most of the winners of the main BB are nobodies now. It's better to lose than win.

Yeah but they try to prevent the big characters from being evicted.

Take Luke from BB9 for example, they wanted him in for a while so they decided to punish almost every housemate the week he was nominated for rule breaking and put them all up for evicted. They'd been talking about evictions for weeks with no action taken.

And editing goes in certain peoples favours when evictions are coming up, so it's obvious to see who they want on the show and who they don't.

Wildcat!
09-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Red Moon

Yeah but they try to prevent the big characters from being evicted.

Take Luke from BB9 for example, they wanted him in for a while so they decided to punish almost every housemate the week he was nominated for rule breaking and put them all up for evicted. They'd been talking about evictions for weeks with no action taken.

And editing goes in certain peoples favours when evictions are coming up, so it's obvious to see who they want on the show and who they don't.

Yep, Luke in BB9, Charley in BB8, they punished some peopke to save her one time, then they had a fake eviction to save her again.
They also did the same with Aisleyne the year before, when she was very unpopular, they did the House Next door and saved her. But I dont remember them doing that during CBB.

Chri$
09-01-2009, 01:15 AM
That could be the worth thing to happen.

Wildcat!
09-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Chri$
That could be the worth thing to happen.

Why would it be the worst? It would be really entertaining I imagine.

Amaru
09-01-2009, 05:26 AM
Well if he doesnt get HOH he will be nominated for sure, no doubt about it. And unlike you Aint_mad_atcha, i dont think he is as safe as you think....he is losing fans at an alarmingly fast rate with his antics....if he was nommed RIGHT NOW i think he would go over anyone but maybe Tina. So imagine how much he could fall within another 3-4 days. For every fan he has (and im one of them) he is getting a hater too...he is one of those iffy HMs, and if he does go up next week i think he may just go home.

MrGaryy
09-01-2009, 05:30 AM

If they cared that much about big characters, they wouldn't have let Rebecca go against Mohamed, Luke go against Rachel, Nikki go against Jenny/Michael, Kemal go against Orlaith, ect.

Oh and I'm pretty sure the HoH has been discontinued.

But the porducers seriously need to do something, it's so boring, nothing has happened then live nominations twist fell on it's ass getting the worst ratings the show has seen in a long time, they are royally ****ing this series up. Which is a pity because it's the best cast CBB has ever had.

Amaru
09-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Gazbo
Oh and I'm pretty sure the HoH has been discontinued.

I hope you are right, though BB did do a good job with Terry's reign, but enough is enough :thumbs:

Jackie
09-01-2009, 07:24 AM
God help them:laugh3:

Feathers will fly.