PDA

View Full Version : Wales doesnt exist

BusyBee
06-10-2004, 09:47 AM
So according to the European Union who have omitted it from the map of the member countries England ends at the Bristol Channel.

Now I am a little bit confused cos I thought I went to Wales on Monday and it was definitely still there when I crossed the river on the way back. And all those people disappeared from the face of the earth.

How rude!!!!! How could they do that to Wales. They better come by yere and they will be sorted out by at least one member of this site.

I expect that caused great uproar in a certain address in Barnet. One finding it hilarious and the other being 'slightly annoyed' that they had lost her homeland.

Sticks
06-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Sorry are you from an alternative universe where a country exists to the west of Bristol.

This mythical country called Wales does not exist, our Lords and Masters have shown us the way to enlightenment.

It has been so decreed

There is no such place as Wales

What Brussels says - is so

Praise be to Brussels :bored::rolleyes:

Oldgit
13-10-2004, 08:47 PM
Well I must have been walking on water for the last two weeks. I thought it was a bit wet in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch.

Julia L
13-10-2004, 11:22 PM
That kinda thing (saying a country doesn't exist) is like something out of 1984 (yep, I'm reading it at the mo)...:shocked:

Sticks
20-10-2004, 07:51 AM
I did wonder, if the North East votes to have it's own elected regional assembly, will that mean that the North east of England will cease to exist, as Wales no longer exists. (By european dictat)

Oldgit
20-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Oh, hell we've already booked next year's holiday back in Gwynedd next year! EC please restore Wales by next September or we'll be driving out of Chester over a cliff into the sea. The A55 Lemming Expressway!

And I won't be able to go to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch again, either.

Sort it out, EC people!