PDA

View Full Version : Coolio is NOT a Game Player.

Mr.X
09-01-2009, 08:50 PM
All he does is moan !

arista
09-01-2009, 09:01 PM
yes its his age.

Captain.Remy
09-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Nope. I think it is a game for him: he's testing then he'll find a way to win. He's more clever than you think and more intelligent than all the housemates in the house.

Wildcat!
09-01-2009, 09:11 PM
He is not a gameplayer at all. If he wanted to wind people up and still not get nominated, he needs to form a group, so they can get 2 people nominated each week. This way he is sure to be nominated everytime. And although he will survive some, if he is put against Verne or Latoya, or Terry, I think he would get evicted. Against the others, I dont think he would.

Chilltown
11-01-2009, 01:49 AM
Someone is using the Evel Dick strategy from BBUSA

30stone
11-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Nope. I think it is a game for him: he's testing then he'll find a way to win. He's more clever than you think and more intelligent than all the housemates in the house.

hes not all that intelligent, he is pushing limits which most people on the outside wont like, the way he acts now, he wont win.

GiRTh
12-01-2009, 10:32 AM
I think he is a game player. Thats why I like him. Coolio is what I've been waiting for for about three years now; a genuine game player who is up front and open about playing the game. There should be more HM's with his attitude to the game.

We always seem to lose sight of the fact that BB is a game. What is so wrong with having a gameplayer playing the game?

Captain.Remy
12-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Message original : GiRTh
I think he is a game player. Thats why I like him. Coolio is what I've been waiting for for about three years now; a genuine game player who is up front and open about playing the game. There should be more HM's with his attitude to the game.

We always seem to lose sight of the fact that BB is a game. What is so wrong with having a gameplayer playing the game?

Finally someone agrees - I thought I was the only one here to like gameplayers.
Coolio is very intelligent and knows what he is doing, the last housemate like him was Makosi was made the show and the nominations by herself.

I don't see how it is bad to push people's limits, it's a game and Coolio didn't forget it.
Of course he won't win, but he is guaranteed final 6.

GiRTh
12-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Coolio is very intelligent and knows what he is doing, the last housemate like him was Makosi was made the show and the nominations by herself.

I don't see how it is bad to push people's limits, it's a game and Coolio didn't forget it.
Of course he won't win, but he is guaranteed final 6. We agree Remy.:thumbs:

I think its going to be interesting watching him play the game. Lets see how well he can play.

Captain.Remy
12-01-2009, 11:14 AM

I think its going to be interesting watching him play the game. Lets see how well he can play.

He's already done a few things to Lucy and Michelle. I think the next one will be Ulrika. He knows she's the biggest bitch. But we'll see.

GiRTh
12-01-2009, 11:16 AM
He's already done a few things to Lucy and Michelle. I think the next one will be Ulrika. He knows she's the biggest bitch. But we'll see. True. Ulrika would be a great victim because she already seems like she's struggling with the show. I think she also is playing a game but I dont think she's very good at it. Maybe he can push her even more.

Captain.Remy
12-01-2009, 11:19 AM
He's already done a few things to Lucy and Michelle. I think the next one will be Ulrika. He knows she's the biggest bitch. But we'll see. True. Ulrika would be a great victim because she already seems like she's struggling with the show. I think she also is playing a game but I dont think she's very good at it. Maybe he can push her even more.

She does play the game but as we could see last night, she's not able to handle situations that can make her lose the game.
She is very smart but not enough to 'fight' against Coolio.

I think that, possibly more important than Coolio's game, the housemates know he is popular outside then it makes it much more interesting because they are quite scared to do something against the fans favourite. (he's not but they think he is)

GiRTh
12-01-2009, 11:28 AM
True. Ulrika doesnt seem to cope with the stress of the house. I'm not sure if her behaviour on Friday night was on the level or whether she was genuinely distraught that she might have been evicted. It all seems a bit much for me.

fingers
12-01-2009, 11:41 AM
It will be interesting to watch his gameplan shot down in flames as he gets voted out, hopefully next!!

GiRTh
12-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by fingers
It will be interesting to watch his gameplan shot down in flames as he gets voted out, hopefully next!! Maybe, maybe not. Either way it will be interesting to watch someone trying to play the game.

andyman
12-01-2009, 11:53 AM
It will be interesting to watch his gameplan shot down in flames as he gets voted out, hopefully next!! C'mon have some Coolio love :hug:

Amaru
13-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Chilltown
Someone is using the Evel Dick strategy from BBUSA

you know i loved ED but i never though he could win....and now i dont think Coolio could win, but you are right its the same thing....except the "jury" is on a much grander scale than 7 people.....i hope Coolio wins, but even if he doesnt i think its great that he has been quoted as using the "Evel Dick strategy" on CBB6.... :thumbs:

crackerqueen
19-01-2009, 10:20 AM
You people in the UK can keep Coolio....

Why do you think he is there and not here in the USA???

Nobody here wants him.....He cant get work here...

AND>>>> Latoya isnt even a "celebrity" here, she is Michael Jacksons sister---thats it!

Verne is the only one of the three with any talent,,, and his drucken antics here have earned him the title
" who not to invite to a party"

In Fact,, Keep all three over there.....good luck!

bradley27
19-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by GiRTh

And its exactly why its dying a death now. The more Foolio's they put in, the less viewers they get.

bradley27
19-01-2009, 11:55 AM

Of course he won't win, but he is guaranteed final 6.

he isnt intelligent and he isnt a gameplayer. If he was its a lousy game he is playing because he cant win. And that after all is the main point to being a gameplayer.

The simple truth is he is what he is. Just like nearly everyone that has ever been in the house. They are what they are and thats usually why they are selected

bradley27
19-01-2009, 11:57 AM

He's already done a few things to Lucy and Michelle. I think the next one will be Ulrika. He knows she's the biggest bitch. But we'll see.

Actually that will be Terry Tommy and Foolio nearly every night

bradley27
19-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by crackerqueen

AND>>>> Latoya isnt even a "celebrity" here, she is Michael Jacksons sister---thats it!

Verne is the only one of the three with any talent,,, and his drucken antics here have earned him the title

thats OK, you can have them back. Thanks for the offer though:joker:

fingers
19-01-2009, 12:01 PM

I doubt that any of the 3 would get airtime over here unless Ch4 does its usual of creating a programme for its favourite, a la Nikki!:yuk:

bradley27
19-01-2009, 12:08 PM

I doubt that any of the 3 would get airtime over here unless Ch4 does its usual of creating a programme for its favourite, a la Nikki!:yuk:

IMO just mentioning that thing should get you a ban:tongue::joker:

fingers
19-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by bradley27

It did! on DS! (actually it was what I called her, guess they couldn't handle the truth!):dance:

bradley27
19-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by bradley27

It did! on DS! (actually it was what I called her, guess they couldn't handle the truth!):dance:

well you're a nobody until you get banned from DS:cheer: