PDA

View Full Version : Coolio plans compulsory history lessons

Locke.
10-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Coolio plans to make daily history lessons compulsory for the group if he is made Head of House.

The rapper made the decision after being impressed by Terry's grasp on world events last night. Coolio also requested that Terry compile a mandatory reading list for his children and grandchildren.

Verne, who took part in some of the discussion, acted astounded when Terry touched on the Great War. "The Germans lost WWI?" said Verne, adding: "Who won?"

Coolio told Terry that he should use his knowledge to run a series of touring talks. "People like you are the people who are supposed to be running countries and stuff," he said. "People like me are supposed to be at your sides.

"You are going to make me a book list and it is going to be required reading for my children and my grandchildren. My kids, if they don't read the books, they are going to have to move. You think I'm playing... My house is a dictatorship, there ain't no ****ing democracy."

See more articles about Coolie, Terry Christian, Verne Troyer, Celebrity Big Brother 6

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a141462/coolio-plans-compulsory-history-lessons.html

arista
10-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Yes good Idea
I watched the Live feed tape
Terry was great