PDA

View Full Version : Coolio's References To Woman Beating.

Emilee
11-01-2009, 08:20 PM
When he said all that stuff about woman beating to lucy, opinon completely changed about him!

I really dont like him anymore, the whole "im the big hard gangster" image doesnt do it for me. He's a bit of a n*b!

arista
11-01-2009, 08:22 PM
thats what he grew up with.

decdec456
he's an actual dope he should be promptly evicted and crawl back into the hole he came out of !!

Lewis.
He is the new Darnell..

You either love him or hate him

I hate him

decdec456
11-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by arista
thats what he grew up with.

so we have to listen to it??

its not our fault he had a hard life and he should try and make peoples better by not inflicting his ridiculous ramblings on him

He's 45 and should know better :spin2:

stonedape
11-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Coolio is the new Darnell who was the new Science. I love all 3.

His point was that he talks like that to everyone. All sexes, all people, regardless. What could be less sexist than that? He's not really going to beat them. Everyone knows this.

I guess it's just bold because they are relative strangers, but someone has to do something interesting on this damn show.

Novo
11-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Coolio says it in a good manner though

decdec456
11-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by stonedape

His point was that he talks like that to everyone. All sexes, all people, regardless. What could be less sexist than that? He's not really going to beat them. Everyone knows this.

I guess it's just bold because they are relative strangers, but someone has to do something interesting on this damn show.

i'll find his removal entertaining :rolleyes:

StevieG
11-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Coolio is CBB6. The show would be a snorefest if he wasn't there.

Coolio to win :thumbs:

Locke.
11-01-2009, 08:32 PM

Very well said. You also have a good taste in housemates.

Emilee
11-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by .Andy.

Nothing like that can be said in a good manner!

Novo
11-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Emilee
Originally posted by .Andy.

Nothing like that can be said in a good manner!

It can i say it to my sister in a good manner

MrGaryy
11-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Lewiis.Xx
He is the new Darnell..

You either love him or hate him

I hate him

My thoughts exactly.

WATERS
11-01-2009, 08:46 PM
SOMEBODY BEAT HER!!

letmein
11-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by arista
thats what he grew up with. And that means....?

MrGaryy
11-01-2009, 10:44 PM

I disagree, Science was far less insulting or disrespectful, just a little irritating.

stonedape
11-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Gazbo

I disagree, Science was far less insulting or disrespectful, just a little irritating.

I think you need to rewatch BB6...Science was more than a little irritating. He was a genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xzd8O4sksc

MrGaryy
11-01-2009, 11:29 PM
I've watched BB6 three times, I don't need to see it again. Science was a great housemate, as were all the BB6 lot, him in particular. A truly legendary housemate.

Which leads me to my point that he was great without being such a vile person like Darnell.

stonedape
11-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Well, different strokes. They aren't identical but they are clearly in the same vein of housemate type.

Tom8592
11-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Coolio is nothing like Darnell just because there both black and american :rolleyes:

Darnell never tried to wind people up or try to act hard i would say Coolio was more like Rex

stonedape
11-01-2009, 11:58 PM
You're the one that implied the black/american thing, so let's not pretend like it was me. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about the fact that all 3 were hip hop/rappers that stir **** up and give us something to talk about when things gets dull. In BB9 & CBB6's case, pretty much the entire season.

Tom8592
12-01-2009, 12:29 AM
You're the one that implied the black/american thing, so let's not pretend like it was me. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about the fact that all 3 were hip hop/rappers that stir **** up and give us something to talk about when things gets dull. In BB9 & CBB6's case, pretty much the entire season. I didnt say that you implied anything!

Darnell never stirred **** up as you put it , the only similarites i can see is the black american thing

Tom8592
12-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Darnell never use to spend his whole time talking about Guns , Drugs , Violence and how many woman he's slept with

Darnell never purposely tried to wind anyone up

Darnell was self concious . Coolio is extremely up himself

Darnell was a singer not a rapper

letmein
12-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Here's the hilarious bit about it though. They come back after the 2007 soap opera, and who do they put in? A gangsta rapper (race relations), and a woman who is bipolar and has OCD (again, a possible blowup). You would think they'd be walking on eggshells with this return, but no. :laugh:

Then when something blows up, they'll act shocked. It's a great series this year, but you have to laugh at their choices when they're just coming back on one of the biggest television scandals of all time.

GiRTh
12-01-2009, 10:29 AM
You have to remember Coolio is from Compton; one of the roughest areas for gang violence. I think he could have said alot worse things than he's said.