PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Kelly Brook to judge BGT

jkp44
13-01-2009, 12:10 PM
KELLY Brook has signed up as the fourth judge on Britain’s Got Talent.

The beauty, 29, will join Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden later this year.

And Simon is planning to announce his newest signing later today after deciding he wanted to add someone to the panel last week.

Kelly only signed up for the reality show last night.

The third series of the Ant and Dec-fronted show will kick off in May, with Kelly starting to film auditions today in Manchester.

Last year the series was won by 15-year-old dancer George Sampson.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2125892.ece

jkp44
13-01-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm excited but nervous for amanda because I can sense another Dannii Vs Sharon with Amanda and Kelly and also I remember when amanda was on gmtv or lk today or somin she was sayin something about Dannii and Cheryl and she said something like I would kill simon if he got a younger female judge.

just have 2 wait and see, but Simon knows what he is doing.

jkp44
13-01-2009, 12:51 PM
It's official look http://talent.itv.com/stories/viewstory/16487654.

I don't know if i'm glad or not.

Matt
13-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Oh brilliant. I liked the judging line-up as it was. :mad:

Brekkie
13-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Unnecessary IMO if they're keeping Amanda Holden - the format works best with three judges, especially in the vote off stage.

jkp44
13-01-2009, 01:13 PM
The daily mail are already starting to compare the 2 girls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1114144/Kelly-Brook-unveiled-new-Britains-Got-Talent-judge--Amanda-Holden-steps-challenge.html?ITO=1490

\PJ/
13-01-2009, 01:16 PM
All we will get in the papers from now on about the show is kelly hates amanda or amanda lashes out at kelly.:bored:

jkp44
13-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Exactly and it's just gonna lose the credability of the show.

jkp44
13-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Exactly it's just gonna lose credability for the show. BGT actually works with 3 judges.bb

~Kizwiz~
13-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Having 3 judges works but I suppose they want more people to watch.

Changing from3 to 4 judges worked for x factor so it could be a good thing

jkp44
13-01-2009, 01:27 PM
I actually like Amanda that's why im worried that if they don't get on then it's gonna be a repeat of "Sharon leaves Gate" . Then Amanda will leave and then a new young judge will be assigned or i would not be surprised if cheryl ends up judging and then kelly will be repeat of "Slaging off Dannii gate".

It's like Simon hasn't got the balls 2 sack his female judges.
e.g Kelly, Cheryl

jkp44
13-01-2009, 02:01 PM
She said: 'I love that it’s just me and the boys. There’s lots of flirting. They’re just like two naughty boys and are always playing pranks.'

While Cowell has tinkered with the panel on The X Factor by introducing Cheryl Cole, creating rivalry with older judge Dannii Minogue, Amanda has told Simon: ‘If you ever wheel in anyone younger than me, I’ll kill you! I’d rather leave the show!’
she said it on gmtv but it's quoted in the daily mail as well now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1084373/Gordon-Ramsay-gets-hold-Amanda-Holden-cookery--shows-talents.html

GiRTh
13-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Good lord no!!!!!

Not that I'm a fan of the show but this is a terrible appointment. You mark my words, all she'll do is giggle, make suggestive innuendos and generally behave like an air head like she did on Strictly last year.

Sam!
13-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Yey Kelly Brook. She's sexy.

~Kizwiz~
13-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
Good lord no!!!!!

Not that I'm a fan of the show but this is a terrible appointment. You mark my words, all she'll do is giggle, make suggestive innuendos and generally behave like an air head like she did on Strictly last year.

You make a good point G, I remember her on The Big Breakfast......:rolleyes:

T'was a giggle fest

GiRTh
13-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by ~Kizwiz~
Good lord no!!!!!

T'was a giggle fest It makes me laugh that Kelly Brook is going to be telling people if they're talented or not. How would she know?

Loukas
13-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Give Kelly A Chance. However I dunno if i am happy about it, if it's not broke do not fix it. She should have a chance tho. She is the sexiest woman on this planet, Which is a good thing.. :love:

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/kelly-brook/pictures/kelly-brook-picture-2.jpg

Billy
13-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Good lord no!!!!!

T'was a giggle fest It makes me laugh that Kelly Brook is going to be telling people if they're talented or not. How would she know?

Umm she's a dancer.

GiRTh
13-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Billy
Good lord no!!!!!

Umm she's a dancer. She went to stage school but that doesn't make her a dancer. Loads of these singer/ dancer/model/actress types went to stage school. It's funny how most of them end up being models even though they're trained singers, dancers and actresses. On second thoughts, she'd be good on show because her lack of talent make her the perfect judge.

~Kizwiz~
13-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Umm she's a dancer. She went to stage school but that doesn't make her a dancer. Loads of these singer, dancer, model, actress types went to stage school. It's funny how most of them end up being models even though they're trained singers, dancers and actresses. On second thoughts, she'd be good on show because her lack of talent make her the perfecet judge. [/quote]

I think she did Strictly didnt she but pulled out due to the death of her father.

If that makes her a dancer then I supposed John Sergeant is too :hugesmile:

GiRTh
13-01-2009, 04:28 PM

Umm she's a dancer. She went to stage school but that doesn't make her a dancer. Loads of these singer, dancer, model, actress types went to stage school. It's funny how most of them end up being models even though they're trained singers, dancers and actresses. On second thoughts, she'd be good on show because her lack of talent make her the perfecet judge.

I think she did Strictly didnt she but pulled out due to the death of her father.

If that makes her a dancer then I supposed John Sergeant is too :hugesmile: [/quote]She was good on Strictly. She might have won it if she hadn't been paired with Brendan Cole. It's always the kiss of death for any female celeb to be partnered with the bad boy of ballroom.

I just remember that she could hardly say anything without gigging or making some kind of silly innuendo. I dread to think what she'll be like on BGT. Especially if she has to give constructive criticism. But then again I dont really watch the show so why do I care.

Tom4784
13-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Kelly Brook has talent?

Spike
13-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Of all the people they could choose, why her?
I do think the show needs a new judge because it will get a little boring to some viewers next series and with a new judge it will keep the format on the up

Shaun
15-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Please get rid of Piers Morgan.