PDA

View Full Version : The worst thing Coolio did?

bradley27
13-01-2009, 09:18 PM
What people missed wasnt just the fact that the sexist prat started on Michelle, again, it was the way he just ignored her and spoke to Ben "to sort out his g/f". That was incredibly rude and sexist as if not only is she a mere woman, but she somehow isnt worthy of direct talk, but needs to be controlled by a man

Locke.
13-01-2009, 09:20 PM
No, he hasn't done ANYTHING wrong yet. Sure, he is winding them up, but there is no harm in that, and every other person in that house knows it.

fingers
13-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by bradley27
What people missed wasnt just the fact that the sexist prat started on Michelle, again, it was the way he just ignored her and spoke to Ben "to sort out his g/f". That was incredibly rude and sexist as if not only is she a mere woman, but she somehow isnt worthy of direct talk, but needs to be controlled by a man

You're in the minority in here, seems like the majority think the sun shines brightly out of his ass, where he talks fom!

bradley27
13-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by David
No, he hasn't done ANYTHING wrong yet. Sure, he is winding them up, but there is no harm in that, and every other person in that house knows it.

Sorry but its classic playground bullying and insulting to say the least. Unfortunately the idiots in the house have reverted to being school children by saying "She needs to ignore it" rather than being adults and blaming the tormentor.

30stone
Lol yeh if only ben wasnt quite and what seems to be a bit scared to talk back to coolio.

Arild haugen would tell coolio to shut up and coolio would be quiet until told to talk (=

SammyAyee
i don't think he was doing it in a nasty way. he's just teasing them. if michelle just ignored him like ben does then he will soon move on to annoy someone else.

Brekkie
13-01-2009, 09:24 PM
He's been asked several times by several people to stop though and has no intention of it.

Now, I'm the last person to jump on the bullying wagon, but I'm thinking this is Jade vs Shilpa again but without the racism!

SammyAyee
13-01-2009, 09:28 PM
i don't think it will ever get as bad as jade vs shilpa. if michelle stopped the crying he would get bored because he doesn't annoy ben because he just trys and keeps out of it.
he has been asked to stop but i don't think coolio would go that far i think he just likes to tease people.

lily.
13-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Coolio needs a smack on the mouth.

30stone
13-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Yeh hes been told to stop and carries on.

With lucy he stopped after a couple of times of being told to.
stopped with ulrika.
stopped with latoya as soon as she said.

and mutya when she tells him to get off...

just never with michelle he carries on..

lily.
13-01-2009, 09:34 PM
He is an annoying bastard.

bradley27
13-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SammyAyee
i don't think he was doing it in a nasty way. he's just teasing them. if michelle just ignored him like ben does then he will soon move on to annoy someone else.

but thats the point surely. I tease people myself, but when I see I've upset someone I dont carry on and make out its her problem. We are all different and if you upset someone innocently, then if you carry on, its not done in a good way. It is nasty if you carry on doing something you know hurts someone else.

SammyAyee
13-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by bradley27

but thats the point surely. I tease people myself, but when I see I've upset someone I dont carry on and make out its her problem. We are all different and if you upset someone innocently, then if you carry on, its not done in a good way. It is nasty if you carry on doing something you know hurts someone else.
yeah i do agree with that :)

Wildcat!
13-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
He's been asked several times by several people to stop though and has no intention of it.

Now, I'm the last person to jump on the bullying wagon, but I'm thinking this is Jade vs Shilpa again but without the racism!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
And the over exxageration of the century goes to..

bradley27
13-01-2009, 09:47 PM
i don't think it will ever get as bad as jade vs shilpa. if michelle stopped the crying he would get bored because he doesn't annoy ben because he just trys and keeps out of it.
he has been asked to stop but i don't think coolio would go that far i think he just likes to tease people.

I agree its not as bad as Jade, but surely the point is that people suggest she shouldnt let it get to her, but it does. Why is it we tell the "victim" of the joke, they should lighten up, but the one that is doing it is allowed to continue, as everyone just says "Oh thats Foolio". Thats no excuse. And anyway cant it just as easily be said "thats Michelle for you". and I know which one I'd be looking to say they should change and its not the one who is upset

Jen
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha
Originally posted by Brekkie

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
And the over exxageration of the century goes to..

HAHAHA

Novo
King Coolio will win

you'll see

you heard it here first

Mr.X
13-01-2009, 09:48 PM
ben's scared to talk back to coolio, i bet thats the reason why he did not vote him out the house. He's a Coward.:laugh:

lily.
13-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by .Andy.
King Coolio will win

you'll see

you heard it here first I highly doubt that.

WATERS
13-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Awh, you all cry over the littlest thing ever someones to boring, you dont like them, someones abit confident, you dont like them. CBB has been waiting for a character like Coolio for so long hes by far the most entertaining character CBB has ever had, he doesnt care about how hes being portrayed on the outside hes playing the game and hes straight about it unlike other people you all moan about when they bitch and have sneeky game plans. You should just make your mind up and actually like a HM for a change!

*mazedsalv**
13-01-2009, 09:55 PM
What i think more that is intimidating is the way he repeats things and says "I dont give a ****" and then laughs, i think thats much worse than what he's saying. His facial expressions, movements and creepy laughs might be more irriating.

However, i was reading DS and he is not bullying Michelle, some people think he is

30stone
13-01-2009, 09:56 PM

ben still gets annoyed about it but doesnt show it.

and coolio carries on doing it to him aswell..

she is just a lot more emotional naturally and shows that.

lily.
13-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

ben still gets annoyed about it but doesnt show it.

and coolio carries on doing it to him aswell..

she is just a lot more emotional naturally and shows that.

Exactly. She's female. If he was winding any of the other women up the way he does to her, they'd react the same.

James
13-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Let's get this thread back to basics ie. the original subject matter.

bradley27
13-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Mr.X
ben's scared to talk back to coolio, i bet thats the reason why he did not vote him out the house. He's a Coward.:laugh:

maybe so but apart from Michelle no one did and that dissappoints me.

bradley27
13-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
What i think more that is intimidating is the way he repeats things and says "I dont give a ****" and then laughs, i think thats much worse than what he's saying. His facial expressions, movements and creepy laughs might be more irriating.

However, i was reading DS and he is not bullying Michelle, some people think he is

and they way he keeps making that screaming noise all of a sudden. That alone would drive me mad

lily.
13-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Oh god yeah.. and that stupid voice he puts on... *pokes cotton buds in ears* LoL

Tom4784
13-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Coolio's just a chav who acts like a thug. He represents all that is wrong with today's culture and it annoys me that he's been glorified for using rascist language, talks about guns and violence, how he enacted a drive-by among other things.

He is scum.

The worst thing he does in the house is how he treats people, he treats the women as inferior and tries to intimidate everyone. If this was a normal series he'd have been turfed out for just the gangster stuff but since he is a rapper we glorify him for it.

Locke.
13-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy
Coolio's just a chav who acts like a thug. He represents all that is wrong with today's culture and it annoys me that he's been glorified for using rascist language, talks about guns and violence, how he enacted a drive-by among other things.

He is scum.

The worst thing he does in the house is how he treats people, he treats the women as inferior and tries to intimidate everyone. If this was a normal series he'd have been turfed out for just the gangster stuff but since he is a rapper we glorify him for it.

Coolio is god, Coolio is everything that is right about todays culture, Coolio is every single mans idle, Coolio is the man.

WATERS
13-01-2009, 11:23 PM

He is scum.

That is your opinion, and im not even going to bother taking that silly, obsurd, pathetic, wild, spitfull, crude, jealous, foolish, idiotic accusation in :nono::nono:

Tom4784
13-01-2009, 11:24 PM
If Coolio was a woman you'd all call him a bitch and demand to get him out.

WATERS
13-01-2009, 11:25 PM
But Coolios a man Duh!
Use your eyes Cmon!

Tom4784
13-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by WATERS

He is scum.

That is your opinion, and Im not even going to bother taking that silly, obsurd, pathetic, wild, spitfull, crude, jealous, foolish, idiotic accusation in :nono::nono:

You've cut me deep how will I ever live without your acceptance of my opinion? :bawling:

Something tells me i'll manage.

Locke.
13-01-2009, 11:27 PM
If Coolio was a woman you'd all call him a bitch and demand to get him out.

I would not. Man or no man- Coolio is fantastic.

Tom4784
But Coolios a man Duh!
Use your eyes Cmon!

There's no point talking to you about it, you're a like a brick wall nothing's gonna sink in. At least with my favourites I recognise they have faults. You're just blindly ignorant.

WATERS

He is scum.

That is your opinion, and Im not even going to bother taking that silly, obsurd, pathetic, wild, spitfull, crude, jealous, foolish, idiotic accusation in :nono::nono:

You've cut me deep how will I ever live without your acceptance of my opinion? :bawling:

Something tells me i'll manage.

You must be strong inside then, but just to let you know..
Youve gone down in my opinion, and youre going to have to live with that

Red Moon
13-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Thread closed - just too off topic to recover from the damage

Red