PDA

View Full Version : Coolio Fixes the show!

Wildcat!
15-01-2009, 12:18 AM
I think the Daily star have finally lost it!:laugh:

BIG BRO COOLIO FIXES SHOW
ABOVE: Coolio 14th January 2009 By Katie Begley Your Shout ( 0 )

SEX wars erupted on Celebrity Big Brother yesterday as Coolio lined the boys up against the girls.

Bully Coolio formed a lads’ alliance against the women during nominations.

All the men escaped being put up for eviction, but every girl apart from La Toya Jackson was on the list.

That means Ulrika Jonsson, 41, Mutya Buena, 23, Tina Malone, 45, and Michelle Heaton, 28, face the axe on Friday.

Coolio, 45, was a massive favourite to be nominated but has leaned on the other lads to gang up on the girls.

He is controlling the politics within the group, as the rest of the guys – Verne Troyer, 40, Tommy Sheridan, 44, Terry Christian, 48, and Ben Adams, 27 – follow his lead.

And La Toya, 52, joined his underhand plot to get rid of the girls by nominating Ulrika and Mutya, claiming: “Cry-baby Michelle, Tina and Ulrika played into Coolio’s hands by also nominating one of the women.”

Coolio pushed Michelle to the brink of a breakdown, by ribbing her over her relationship with Ben.

She cried: “Coolio doesn’t understand, and it’s not funny any more.”

But Coolio said: “This is my house and I’ll do what I want in my house.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/65660/Big-Bruv-Coolio-fixes-show-

Locke.
15-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha

All the men escaped being put up for eviction, but every girl apart from La Toya Jackson was on the list.

I take it that they didn't see the girls nominating the girls then?

Novo
15-01-2009, 12:20 AM
LOL!!!!!

they still cant forgive him for the loss of there little lucy :joker:

bradley27
15-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by David
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha

I take it that they didn't see the girls nominating the girls then?

to be fair, whilst the story is rubbish, firstly there is nothing wrong with women nominating other women, its the men who have completely voted for all of the oppisite sex.

As for the women, only LaToya (the one woman the men treat with any decency) who voted purely women. The rest mainly voted 1 man and 1 woman.

Its not the women who are nominating the women because they are women

Locke.
15-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by bradley27

The men aren't nominating them for being women either. Anyone with eyes can see that the women have been bitching about the men for well over a week, and the men aren't stupid, they know about it. So why wouldn't they nominate them?

30stone
15-01-2009, 12:30 AM
I think they are just nominating the 2 they get on with really, you can see a bit of a male vs female thing but not in the voting.

bradley27
15-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by David
Originally posted by bradley27

The men aren't nominating them for being women either. Anyone with eyes can see that the women have been bitching about the men for well over a week, and the men aren't stupid, they know about it. So why wouldn't they nominate them?

ah the old women are bitching but the men are being insightful tac. Sorry but when you are being harassed by someone people, not only women, tend to go elsewhere and discuss what a jerk that person is.

I guess Terry and his insane jealosy of any women making more out of the series than him, that lead him to nominated the two highest earners in the first week and then bitch..... sorry discuss Ulrika's high handedness that he perceives towards himself, is OK then. was that not bitching what he said about Ulrika, when he moaned that she was acting superior because she was paid more. Yet strangely when a woman behaves like these men want them to like LaToya (who has been very sneeky at times, moving from one to another), meek and compliant, then they have no problem about the fact that she is too high handed to sleep in a shared room and had to have her own private bedroom.

Dont know about you, but I see it as a bigger sign of someones high handedness than Ulrika getting paid more than the poor little, so called left winger, so called man. Nor do I see Ulrika as the one with the biggest inflated ego in the first few days when Terry nominated her ahead of a guy (who strangely he likes and idiolises) who sits around wearing items of clothing with his own name on it. Thats the definition of inflated ego, but Foolio didnt get paid as much as Ulrika and shes a woman, so Terry imagines Ulrika has the ego.

Face it, its almost impossible for all the men to not nominate one single male (especially with Foolio there) out of all their nominations without there being a case of sexist behaviour, whether concious or self concious