PDA

View Full Version : Why can Coolio ?

serensilver
15-01-2009, 12:19 PM
:wavey: Hi all!

I was just wondering why Cooloio can speak to certain housemates like he does and nothing is done about it? :shrug:

oh and remember we aren't watching the Big Brother house we are watching Coolio's house! :rolleyes:

NettoSuperstar!
15-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Its called having a laff!

fingers
15-01-2009, 12:25 PM
BB is running scared? Maybe his Gangsta pals
have sent them a message?

Horses' Heads in the bed?

Why should the Mafia have all the fun!:whistle:

Locke.
15-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Because he doesn't say anything bad to or about them?

Saying "Ben, get your woman" (or something similar) is not agressive behaviour of any sort so there is no reason for anything to be done about it. And he has been called to the Diary Room (last nights show), and he explained himself. The man is innocent!

Jackie
15-01-2009, 12:26 PM
He thinks he's a gangster.:bigsmile:

fingers
15-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by jackie46
He thinks he's a gangster.:bigsmile:

He's trying to act like one as well!:xyxwave:

His blustering, idiotic explanations just go to show that he knows EXACTLY what he is doing! Stay just on the right side of bullying i.e. Bully the girls but keep your language in what can be defended as NON-Threatening bounds He knows how to beat any accusation, remember his background!:joker:

Lynn_D_1981
15-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Coolio just irritaes me.

Cody™
15-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Yea your right Big Brother should reprimand anyone from having an opinion or speaking out aloud in the group. After all we tune in everyday to watch a bunch of boring people sitting on the sofas staring at each others miserable faces dont we.

fingers
15-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Cody™
Yea your right Big Brother should reprimand anyone from having an opinion or speaking out aloud in the group. After all we tune in everyday to watch a bunch of boring people sitting on the sofas staring at each others miserable faces dont we.

Yes:joker:

bonnieweelass
15-01-2009, 01:10 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/33djd6d.jpg

He is great fun. Without him CBB6 would be well boring. I wish Michelle :bawling: stop making out Coolio is a bad guy. He can only be in same room as her and the tears flow...

Get Out of Coolio's house Michelle:bawling::xyxwave: Out 4 sho cuz...

andyman
15-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by bonnieweelass
http://i39.tinypic.com/33djd6d.jpg

He is great fun. Without him CBB6 would be well boring. I wish Michelle :bawling: stop making out Coolio is a bad guy. He can only be in same room as her and the tears flow...

Get Out of Coolio's house Michelle:bawling::xyxwave: Out 4 sho cuz... Use that pic as your banner!

GiRTh
15-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Because he's the Guv, thats why.

I think he's already an all time great HM. His explanation in the diary seemed quite well rehearse - I get the impression he knows how to get away with what he's doing - And thats why I like him so much.

His behaviour is just on the borderline of acceptable and he knows it. He wont win but I hope he's still around on final night.

sophieyk2
15-01-2009, 04:29 PM
They got rid of Alexandra for the way she spoke to people. She was intimidating and so is Coolio. BB should not be condoning his behaviour but the other housemates are just as bad. They can see how he is treating Michelle and Ulrika but no one stands up for them. Double standards I think. :nono:

LemonJam
15-01-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm all up for entertainment and entertaining housemates, but he's just vile =\

Stu
15-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Coolio at this point is making Celebrity Big Brother really strange to watch. The guy is fantastic and everything else is pretty much throw away. Never before in my opinion has one housemate pretty much overshadowed everything else. He really is the only reason I tune in every now and then.

serensilver
15-01-2009, 04:52 PM

NO but he is being very nasty to some housemates! i haven't said anything about people having opinions or speaking out loud to the group i.e Tina, Tommy but the others are not complaining about them are they?:shrug: they are not intimidating some housemates are they? :rolleyes:

Coolio thinks it's his house!:laugh: what a big headed t*** :bored:he needs to come down to earth with a bump and quickly!!:thumbs:

Get that vile nasty man off OUR tv show!!! :xyxwave:

arista
15-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by serensilver
:wavey: Hi all!

I was just wondering why Cooloio can speak to certain housemates like he does and nothing is done about it? :shrug:

oh and remember we aren't watching the Big Brother house we are watching Coolio's house! :rolleyes:

Rubbish
He gets told off each day.

What do you want a bloody Nun in there?

30stone
15-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by sophieyk2
They got rid of Alexandra for the way she spoke to people. She was intimidating and so is Coolio. BB should not be condoning his behaviour but the other housemates are just as bad. They can see how he is treating Michelle and Ulrika but no one stands up for them. Double standards I think. :nono:

Because everyone on the outside jumps on the coolio bandwagon, for what reasons i don't know, hes funny every now and again but mainly irritating.. He does take the piss out of michelle everyday.. can't say he doesnt, yet people saying shes pathetic and even has a mental problem :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stu
15-01-2009, 05:14 PM

NO but he is being very nasty to some housemates! i haven't said anything about people having opinions or speaking out loud to the group i.e Tina, Tommy but the others are not complaining about them are they?:shrug: they are not intimidating some housemates are they? :rolleyes:

Coolio thinks it's his house!:laugh: what a big headed t*** :bored:he needs to come down to earth with a bump and quickly!!:thumbs:

Why would you want to bring him back down to earth? Unless, of course, you have a passion for boring housemates?

Coolio is not intimidating. Plain as such. He is an overinflated character, a million miles away from being genuinly intimidating. Besides, no formal complaints of intimidaiton have been made because the housemates see past him also.

Kick Coolio out, and it is just another nail in the coffin.

30stone
15-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Stu

Why would you want to bring him back down to earth? Unless, of course, you have a passion for boring housemates?

Coolio is not intimidating. Plain as such. He is an overinflated character, a million miles away from being genuinly intimidating. Besides, no formal complaints of intimidaiton have been made because the housemates see past him also.

Kick Coolio out, and it is just another nail in the coffin.

He can be brought back down to earth with becoming boring... He just needs to realise that someone like michelle will react badly if hes always taking the piss weather hes having a laugh or not.

Though last night they seemed to make up so should be all good now.

Stu
15-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

He can be brought back down to earth with becoming boring... He just needs to realise that someone like michelle will react badly if hes always taking the p**s weather hes having a laugh or not.

Though last night they seemed to make up so should be all good now.
Good point. But I still have no desire to see Planet Coolio land. I dont think either side is wrong to be honest, they just cant click on a humor level. Especially when you factor in Michelle has probably never been around somebody like Coolio for that amount of time. Somebody like Verne, for instance, obviously has and takes it all with a pinch of salt.