PDA

View Full Version : Shell - 'Asset Stripper'

Kaz
21-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Article in today's Sun - not the online version unfortunately! :bawling:

Sexy Big Brother star Shell Jubin yesterday revealed how her naked ambition has paid off for her family. The Selkirk stunner, 23, has wiped out her mum's mortgate AND is helping to put her brother and sister through university - all funded by topless modelling since she caused a stir on the Channel 4 show.

Blonde Shell said "The only reason I went on Big Brother was to help my mum, who has been very ill. Participating in the show surprised a lot of people as have the things I have done since, such as Page Three. But that one shoot paid me half my mum's salary. I've paid off her mortgage and my brother and sister have money for university. When you can do that for people you love and still have them around you, who cares what other people think?"

Mum Ellie, 60, was struck down with bleeding on the brain three years ago. Shell had to look after her younger brother and sister while her mum endured painful surgery and then weeks in intensive care. She had alsolost much of her memory and needed physiotherapy and speech therapy before she fully recovered.

Shell said "I had to dig deep to find some way of coping. When mum came home I'd put on her make-up and help her pick out clothes. It was as if I were the mum. Even though she continues to have trouble remembering some words, she's now pretty much fully recovered. I kind of collapsed after it was all over. Coping with it was lonely."

Shell, who was awarded a first class degree in history of art from Glasgow University, came fourth in the hit reality show. The pretty graduate, who has a long-term boyfriend Scott, 22, stunned Big Brother viewers by cooking and mowing the lawn naked - and streaking in the garden. She said "The whole experience has made me more capable."

So there you go . . . . . . it wasn't for the sake of art after all! :spin2:

Romantic Old Bird
21-10-2004, 07:43 PM
You know what, if she has achieved all that by showing off a body anyone would be proud of, then I can only applaud her. She has nothing to be ashamed of in posing topless, even in the raunchy 'Miss Whiplash' outfit she managed to look like a 'posh bird'!!

She is a bright girl, and I am sure that when she chooses to, she can go back to 'normal'. All the later BB contestants know the score, and know why they are going in there. Good for her.