PDA

View Full Version : Coolio is a sexist piece of scum!

M X
17-01-2009, 05:16 PM
He is such a pig. I hate him. Anybody else agree?

DamonJ
17-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by TheMichaelO
He is such a pig. I hate him.

LemonJam
17-01-2009, 05:17 PM
He's very prejudiced against women and as much as I think he's saving the series, he's a douche and I'm shocked that he hasn't received a warning yet.

Locke.
17-01-2009, 05:19 PM
No, he is great.

Shaun
17-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Thanks for wasting all of that space, Damon.

And on topic; I agree, but I still like him. It'd be even more boring without him.

Jackie
17-01-2009, 05:24 PM
We get the picture Damon:laugh:

Red Moon
17-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DamonJ

And your own view is?

From the Posting Guidlines

Avoid posting one liners outside of the 'Chat and Games" forum and if you just quote other users posts without comment or post just smilies expect to get your post deleted wherever they are posted on the site. Please explain yourself in your posts. Your opinion is of no use if you do not explain why and people won't answer your posts. We want this site to be full of quality posts, so please respect this.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=104414

30stone
17-01-2009, 06:03 PM
He is annoying and yeh very sexist, he'd annoy me in there from like 5 minutes of knowing him.

andyman
17-01-2009, 06:47 PM
He is such a pig. I hate him. Damon you forgot to write your post...

No Coolio is a great bloke and a good laugh.:bigsmile:

arista
17-01-2009, 07:24 PM

He does not mind that some hate him.

What is great is he stays true.

M X
17-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon

And your own view is?

Avoid posting one liners outside of the 'Chat and Games" forum and if you just quote other users posts without comment or post just smilies expect to get your post deleted wherever they are posted on the site. Please explain yourself in your posts. Your opinion is of no use if you do not explain why and people won't answer your posts. We want this site to be full of quality posts, so please respect this.

My opinion is that he is such a pig & I hate him.

KKBL
17-01-2009, 07:35 PM
if a woman said the things hes saying about men would she be branded a sexist?

30stone
17-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by KKBL

More likely a bitch...

M X
Originally posted by andyman
He is such a pig. I hate him. Damon you forgot to write your post...

No Coolio is a great bloke and a good laugh.:bigsmile: Great bloke? What is so appealing to you about a man who promotes violence, drugs and crime to young children, a man who is a sexist pig & who clearly wrongly thinks he is a proper hard gangster (cooking with Coolio?):puzzled:

He is pure scum.

M X
if a woman said the things hes saying about men would she be branded a sexist? I would brand her sexist yes. But the point is, a woman hasn't said these thing - he has.

Sunny_01
17-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon

And your own view is?

My opinion is that he is such a pig & I hate him.

Surely you didnt need to open a whole new thread just to say that though? I am pretty sure you could have found a thread in here somewhere that you could post your thoughts without creating a pointless thread that does little to provoke discussion.

M X
17-01-2009, 09:35 PM
It was so other people could discuss it also. :flowers:

Siouxsie
18-01-2009, 12:59 PM
i think hes ok

andyman
18-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Coolio is a kind funny guy that just wants to make good tv! Thats it, its just tv!

amby
18-01-2009, 02:00 PM

totally agree!!!

M X
18-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Coolio is a kind funny guy that just wants to make good tv! Thats it, its just tv! I think discrimination is over stepping the mark, don't you?

wotvid
18-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Correct! at least someone has some sense. Get coolio out!:xyxwave:

letmein
18-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

More likely a bitch... :laugh3:

Or worse!

letmein
18-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Coolio is a bully, a sexist, etc.

Yes, WE KNOW!

He makes for good television though.

Too many people think that if you're any of these things in the BB house, you should be thrown out. It's suppose to be reality tv. In reality, people are twats! Let them show their true colors.:devil:

30stone
18-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Coolio is a kind funny guy that just wants to make good tv! Thats it, its just tv!

Kind?

Hes kind to ?

may aswell worship at his feet lol.

crackerqueen
19-01-2009, 09:32 AM
You British people keep Coolio now,,,,we dont want him back!!!!!

Why do you think he is over there working??? Nobody would watch him here..

Latoya isnt even a celebrity,,,,god, you guys buy into anything!! She is mentally challanged, ah, duh?

Verne is an alcoholic,, that if you all did your homework,,, you would find is BANNED from the playboy mansion for getting drunk and doing incredibly disgusting things...

So,, well done to your television producers,,,, getting Americas "has beens" and "havent been's"

We are all having a good laugh over here....

Matter of fact... keep all three of them..

crackerqueen
19-01-2009, 09:34 AM

Latoya isnt even a celebrity,,,,god, you guys buy into anything!! She is mentally challanged, ah, duh?

Verne is an alcoholic,, that if you all did your homework,,, you would find is BANNED from the playboy mansion for getting drunk and doing incredibly disgusting things...

So,, well done to your television producers,,,, getting Americas "has beens" and "havent been's"

Richie_English
19-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by crackerqueen

:laugh2:

Now that is hilarious !!

Richie_English
19-01-2009, 09:39 AM

I take it you're a big fan, crackerqueen?

Locke.
19-01-2009, 09:41 AM

Will do :spin2:

crackerqueen
19-01-2009, 09:43 AM
glad u think its funny----now immigrate all three of them and you'll have laughfter all year long!

quantocks
19-01-2009, 09:45 AM
crackerqueen, I'm glad you seem to repost the same dribble over and over. Perhaps you should never leave the USA, heaven forbid the world need to meet more of you morons.

There's a reason the BB UK always gets American has-beens, it's because everyone thinks you are all arrogant, dumb as dog **** morons with no knowledge of the real world ;)

crackerqueen
19-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Its making the news here.. about Coolio going to England and doing things he could never get away with in America,,,,

Like the touching ans sexist comments, maybe we have a more up to date system,,,

it is funny,, but there is a line, and he always crosses it...

Its nothing but a big joke here how you people are calling those three "celebrities",, c'mon,,,,

Coolio always has to be center of attention, knows everything about everything, and thinks he does no wrong...

Must be thats what you guys adore...whatever...

Thought the English were polite with morals???

Richie_English
19-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by quantocks
crackerqueen, I'm glad you seem to repost the same dribble over and over.

Sod all that.

I think we should get crackerqueen on there - now that would be comedy!

crackerqueen
19-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Maybe I will send in a video thru you tube, I would at least bring some class to the show and a grasp of the English language!!
:elephant:

Richie_English
19-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Maybe I will send in a video thru you tube

I think you should, I really do.

robb
19-01-2009, 11:26 AM
He's kind to La Toya.......ok he wants to get his leg over when they're back in LA......BUT HEY...........

He's annoyed/upset the other women in the house with his crude/lewd/threatening behaviour.......see the quotes from Mutya and Lucy.
If he was a white bloke he would be castigated for this. At least. BUT do BB think he's the last reason for anyone bothering to watch the 'men's only club' that this has become?

Kathy_Lees
19-01-2009, 02:28 PM
There's a reason the BB UK always gets American has-beens, it's because everyone thinks you are all arrogant, dumb as dog **** morons with no knowledge of the real world ;)

But that's true though.

What's Tracey Bingham been up to since she left celebrity big brother ?

Also, I'm sure Verne was on the americam big brother some years back.

GiRTh
19-01-2009, 02:55 PM
He's sexist alright but he's not scum. It looks like he'll be going tonight too so some will get the boring house they seem to want.

M X
19-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Coolio was much nicer yesterday. But still get him out!

M X
19-01-2009, 03:29 PM

Matter of fact... keep all three of them.. Anyone who thinks Latoya Jackson isn't a celebrity is nuts.

30stone
19-01-2009, 03:31 PM

Matter of fact... keep all three of them.. Anyone who thinks Latoya Jackson isn't a celebrity is nuts.

To be honest, I'd never heard of her before she went into the house lol.

M X
19-01-2009, 03:33 PM

To be honest, I'd never heard of her before she went into the house lol. I can't tell if your serious. If you are, wow. :shocked:.

30stone
19-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Yeah i didnt know she existed.

Though im not into music particularly.

GiRTh
19-01-2009, 03:43 PM
To be honest, I'd never heard of her before she went into the house lol. I can't tell if your serious. If you are, wow. :shocked:. I'd heard of her but I'd also argue she isnt a celeb. Her family are famous but she isnt.

MissDavey
19-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Hate the bloke! Can't stand him - he makes my skin crawl lol

The show would certainly be different if he was out - but that would give everyone else a chance .....get him out!

quantocks
20-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Maybe I will send in a video thru you tube, I would at least bring some class to the show and a grasp of the English language!!
:elephant:

You Yanks have no idea of the English language, you've butchered most of it. So please, don't try and preach that any American has a grasp on the English language.

;)

crackerqueen
20-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Quantoks.....Thats a matter of opinion, but smash Americans if you want, if it makes you feel better,,, bottom line still remains the same,,,,The UK gets all our " leftovers"....

Latoya, Coolio are old old news here. Neither are "celebrities" Tom Cruise is a celebrity.

You people think he makes good T.V.? Just makes me wonder what your used to over there, certainly not intelligence if you think those two are worthy of watching.

Verne is at least marketable.

jonsep
20-01-2009, 09:44 AM
Quantoks.....Thats a matter of opinion, but smash Americans if you want, if it makes you feel better,,, bottom line still remains the same,,,,The UK gets all our " leftovers"....

Latoya, Coolio are old old news here. Neither are "celebrities" Tom Cruise is a celebrity.

You people think he makes good T.V.? Just makes me wonder what your used to over there, certainly not intelligence if you think those two are worthy of watching.

Verne is at least marketable. marketable?what for?

quantocks
20-01-2009, 10:07 AM
The UK gets all our " leftovers"....

as I've mentioned before, the amusement comes from the fact that the Seppo's have no idea of reality outside their own little country generally and make good comedic value in the real world.

Originally posted by jonsepmarketable?what for?

for baby clothes at Marks And Spencers. :D

letmein
20-01-2009, 10:14 AM
crackerqueen, I'm glad you seem to repost the same dribble over and over. Perhaps you should never leave the USA, heaven forbid the world need to meet more of you morons.

For someone bashing Americans and calling them dumb as dog ****, with no knowledge of the real world, and writes, "dribble" instead of "drivel" really has no room to talk!

letmein
20-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah i didnt know she existed.

Though Im not into music particularly.

Neither is she.

La Toya is F-List. She's known as the weirdo Jackson sibling who was outside Michael Jackson's house with a camera crew, saying that he was molesting little boys and that they had to get them out of there. She said that her father molested them all. She did the Psychic Friends Network.

The woman is mentally unstable.

quantocks
20-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by letmein

For someone bashing Americans and calling them dumb as dog ****, with no knowledge of the real world, and writes, "dribble" instead of "drivel" really has no room to talk!

it's dribble, not drivel.

drivel is: a worthless message
dribble is something that falls from an Americans mouth when the brain doesn't work.