PDA

View Full Version : Deja Coo

Red Moon
17-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Deja Coo
Rapper was bully on German TV tooBBULLY Coolio terrorised female contestants on a German reality show, the News of the World can reveal.

The rapper, who has been slammed for his appalling behaviour in the Celeb Big Brother house, caused a storm five years ago when he appeared on Comeback—Die Grosse Chance on German TV.

A source said: “Everyone on the show hated Coolio.”

In Die Grosse Chance, which saw pop has-beens try to bag a new record deal, the Gangsta’s Paradise rapper:

PETRIFIED female artists with his relentless sexual advances.

SCREAMED abuse at other acts before they performed.

THREW water over the judges when they gave his woeful performances low marks.

This week telly watchdog Ofcom launched a probe after viewers complained about the rapper’s conduct on Big Brother, where he has reduced housemates to tears, made sexual advances, joked of abusing women and referred to women as ‘*****s and bitches’.

In the German show, Coolio—real name Artis Leon Ivey Jr—pursued singer-songwriter Caroline Catharina Müller. He told her the only way for her to win was to have sex with him. His behaviour led a worried Caroline, now 44, to lock her dressing room door.

Our source said: “He was at his worst when he was chasing Caroline and she kept having to turn down his sexual advances. She was glad when she was eventually voted out.

He was absolutely desperate to have to sex. He was certain she was in love with him.”

And even after she was voted out, he tried to contact her to try to get her to sleep with him.

But when the series had finished, Coolio, 45, dismissed his relentless pursuit of Caroline as a bit of fun, saying the singer was “boring”. He added: “Had she slept with me, I’d have pumped some life into her.”

The source added: “Anyone who watched the show can see he’s treating the BB girls in exactly the same way.

“I can’t believe producers have allowed such a sex pest into the house.”

Coolio has been increasingly sexual towards the BB housemates from Day Three, when he revealed he’d had a threesome at the age of 12.

The following day he reduced Michelle Heaton to tears by taunting her about her friendship with former boyband singer Ben Adams.

And on Day Seven, Coolio made lewd sexual advances towards a number of the female housemates.

He told Ulrika Jonsson she smelt like something he could eat and he asked ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena if he could give her a lap dance.

On Die Grosse Chance he also intimidated his rivals to try and put them off before their performances.

Our source said: “He verbally attacked other contestants before they went on stage and insulted them backstage all the time.”

He even had a go at the judges. After being criticised, the rap idol bragged to German TV audiences: “No-one else is good enough. I win all the time.”

You can see him aggressively throwing water over them in a video here.

Despite his attempt to intimidate the panel, Coolio eventually finished third, but still raged: “I am the best artist here, I am world class.”

Big Brother chiefs read the riot act to Coolio this week over his comments to Michelle. But he was unrepentant.

He said: “She damn near 30 years old, crying because I said something.”

John Beyer, director of Mediawatch, has called for Coolio to go. “I think that they should remove him from the show. It’s absolutely unacceptable.”

And Claude Knights, director of Kidscape children’s anti-bullying charity, added: “He’s a hugely bad role model.”
Source and Video: News of the World (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/cbb/133701/Deja-Coo-Coolio-terrorised-female-contestants-on-a-German-reality-show.html)

Lewis.
17-01-2009, 11:43 PM
I will be glad when this is all over in a week! I do not enjoy celebrity big brother as much as normal big brother, it seems ameture and rushed

Locke.
17-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Did he win?

amby
17-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by David
Did he win?

NO! and he won't win CBB either!!!

I really hope he's voted out next!!!

Locke.
18-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by amby
Did he win?

I know, but he should. Terry will win.

amby
18-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Did he win?

Coolio shouldn't even be there now!!
He's a discusting sexist bully!!
He should have been kicked off the show days ago!!!

Locke.
18-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Did he win?

He is sexist, yes, and he has said that himself; but he isn't a bully.

bradley27
18-01-2009, 12:27 AM
So now we have a story about what he did before, and yet not only did BB not bother about his past, but they have just allowed it to go on here.

bradley27
18-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Did he win?

He is sexist, yes, and he has said that himself; but he isn't a bully.

well at least you now admit to him being sexist, but there is no doubt he has harassed some of the women in there.... ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT and harassment is a form of bullying.

andyman
18-01-2009, 12:47 AM
:sleep::sleep::sleep: Coolio did this, Coolio did that, Coolio said that.. The media are making it worse and those wet behind the ears always get their knickers in a twist! Tough world!

At this rate it will be Big Nanny 10.:rolleyes:

Tom4784
18-01-2009, 12:52 AM
I'll be glad when CBB finishes so everything associated with Coolio can fade back into obscurity once again. I'll be so happy when I won't have to come accross his name on TIBB in a few weeks time.

Tom4784
18-01-2009, 12:55 AM
I like how he throws water over the judge and runs away afterwoods. Very 'Gangsta'.

andyman
18-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Dezzy
I'll be glad when CBB finishes so everything associated with Coolio can fade back into obscurity once again. I'll be so happy when I won't have to come accross his name on TIBB in a few weeks time. Coolio 4 life!
Gangsta 4 life! :bigsmile:
C'mon Coolio is great value tv.

andyman
18-01-2009, 01:16 AM
I like how he throws water over the judge and runs away afterwoods. Very 'Gangsta'. Coolio these days a chilled gangsta... But always gangsta 4 life :bigsmile:

Tom4784
18-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by andyman
I'll be glad when CBB finishes so everything associated with Coolio can fade back into obscurity once again. I'll be so happy when I won't have to come accross his name on TIBB in a few weeks time. Coolio 4 life!
Gangsta 4 life! :bigsmile:
C'mon Coolio is great value tv.

Lol I could live without if i'm honest.

:hugesmile:

bradley27
18-01-2009, 01:23 AM
I like how he throws water over the judge and runs away afterwoods. Very 'Gangsta'. Coolio these days a chilled gangsta... But always gangsta 4 life :bigsmile:

hes chilled?????? wonder how bad he was then when he was younger

andyman
18-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by bradley27

hes chilled?????? wonder how bad he was then when he was younger He was a good kid with a heart of gold.

bradley27
18-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by bradley27

hes chilled?????? wonder how bad he was then when he was younger He was a good kid with a heart of gold.

and according to him a felony "5,6 or 7 years ago". His words not mine. And his admission on CBB that he smuggled drugs into Britain