PDA

View Full Version : Terry “It’s always been a ploy to have a fake romance to win this show.”

bradley27
19-01-2009, 02:11 AM
Was the great intellects comment about Michelle and Ben on tonights h/l show.

Anyone who knows the shows would know it actually has the opposite effect. Yes it might help afterwards with magazine deals, but I've never seen anyone gain an advantage by it in the house.

Besides we all know if there was a single thing they could focus on BB would do so, and yet we've seen nothing, but two peopl who have known each other for about 10 years getting along.

I dont support either as a winner but isnt it sad that some people cant believe that a man and a woman can just be friends and enjoy each others company, particularly in an environment like that.

I hate the way Foolio and LaToya go on about it. Lets say they are right, which I believe they arent, then what they choose to do or admit is their decision. Stop brow beating them to admit it. So what if they do? Foolio of course is the biggest jerk about it, as he cant stop

amby
19-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Its so stupid!!:rolleyes:

Latoya keeps going on about how Michelle knows the show and knows that crying will help her win.....Michelle has said herself that she knows that all her crying is annoying the public!

She's avoiding a "fake romance",so Terry is wrong aswell!!

dennisgirl
19-01-2009, 08:21 AM
if Latoya keeps telling people that michelle is playing a game then everyone is gonna turn against michelle.

Really hope latoya dont win.

fingers
19-01-2009, 08:42 AM
The Divine Latoya finally being seen as the Devious bitch that she is!:whistle:

RCW
19-01-2009, 09:25 AM
There is a theory, often promulgated by Davina, that with a blossoming romance on the horizon, voters will vote to keep in the participants. Presumably in the hope that things will go further.
The classic example of this was how Paul stayed in because Helen was still there:I'm sure it wasn't his scintillating personality which saved him from the chop.

bradley27
19-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by RCW
There is a theory, often promulgated by Davina, that with a blossoming romance on the horizon, voters will vote to keep in the participants. Presumably in the hope that things will go further.
The classic example of this was how Paul stayed in because Helen was still there:I'm sure it wasn't his scintillating personality which saved him from the chop.

tbh though that was in the time when BB was viewed in a different more innocent way. It just isnt a ploy you would ever use in the house to win votes. Maybe for afterwards with the mags but Terry was completely wrong, either deliberately or because he doesnt know what he is talking about