PDA

View Full Version : What type of Hms do we need for BB10??

*mazedsalv**
19-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Anyone come across any auditions that you would love to see in the house. I think that guy (acts a bit like Maxwell)that "promises" to have sex in the house.... the producers just need to have him promise he is going to have sex in the house and put him up. The only time anyone has had sex was in Teen BB.

We need good HMs like BB5... they had lots of depth.

melone
19-01-2009, 10:35 AM
put a trans women in with 12 guys lol

30stone
19-01-2009, 10:39 AM
I would like to see someone like pete from bb7 he was crazy.

Some good looking girls
A few guys

And give them loads of alcohol.

Say they had 16 in total, have 10 girls 6 guys.

Sod_James
19-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Someone who is going to make me cry with laughter.

Brekkie
19-01-2009, 12:26 PM
The type of housemate doesn't matter if they don't get the format right. They could get the best group of housemates ever, but if the producers let them down the show will still be ****.

CallumJoshuaSturt
19-01-2009, 08:15 PM
A big hard nut lad would be quite funny haven't had someone like that yet
you knoe really fat skin head lol

Brekkie
19-01-2009, 08:17 PM
I think the most important thing is they don't put anyone in who stands out like the Tourettes guy, the blind guy or the short guy.

Tom
19-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Every year they've clearly worked by a rule book:

- The fit male
- The fit female
- The gay one
- The freak
- The eccentric one
- The loud one who's going to start all the aruments :whistle:

etc ....

Throw out the rule book and try and engineer conflict like they did with BB5. BB need to grow a pair of balls again otherwise its just I'm a Celebrity except without the trials.

Angel.D
19-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Dave and Angela for BB10 they will make you cry with laughter

pinkmichk
19-01-2009, 11:39 PM
they need housemates that arent in it purely for the z list fame it brings but those who are actually there for the bb experience and if they win then its a bonus
they also need to put in normal people not those who for whatever reason they are different cos its becoming a tad predictable that those people end up in final 3 if not winning

melone
20-01-2009, 08:38 AM
put people in who know its a game not a path to fame then it would be more cuthroat

shakin
20-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Im fed up with the people that keep getting put in the bb house, boring ass people, we need people like maxwell (loud mouth), derek (interesting), makosi (colourful and a great housemate), craig (bit of a psyco, even tho i hated him, he was still a gud housemate) and other people with a lot of character and humor.

People like the twins and liam from bb8 should never be in the big brother house because they where boring as hell.

Others who shouldn't get past auditions are:
BB9:
Rachel
sara
mohamed
stuart
dale
maysoon

People who should:
BB9:
Luke (comical)
mikey (also comical)
darnell (not to sure about him but he was firey)

The rest are questionable and there are plenty of more colourful characters out there than them.

crackerqueen
23-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by shakin
Im fed up with the people that keep getting put in the bb house, boring ass people, we need people like maxwell (loud mouth), derek (interesting), makosi (colourful and a great housemate), craig (bit of a psyco, even tho i hated him, he was still a gud housemate) and other people with a lot of character and humor.

People like the twins and liam from bb8 should never be in the big brother house because they where boring as hell.

Others who shouldn't get past auditions are:
BB9:
Rachel
sara
mohamed
stuart
dale
maysoon

People who should:
BB9:
Luke (comical)
mikey (also comical)
darnell (not to sure about him but he was firey)

The rest are questionable and there are plenty of more colourful characters out there than them.

Agree...

Put an old lesbian in there!!! She would take some ribbing, and those old ones are mouthy!!

Jackie
23-01-2009, 09:56 AM
It's hard to say what type we need because everyone reacts differently when they go in their.

davina1973
23-01-2009, 05:17 PM
a bit of down to earth normality please ,game for a laugh, party animals,people who don't care about anything including there image!

MrGaryy
23-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Why such emphasise on sex?

I think we need some more likeable characters. More diva's. More camp gays but without the bitchiness. More people that will play the game how it should be played.

davina1973
23-01-2009, 05:23 PM
it is a game and thats how it should be played not a ticket to fame no wannabes in bb10 please gameplayers needed