PDA

View Full Version : Foolio supporters make me laugh

bradley27
19-01-2009, 10:05 PM
All the bravado about how great he is and how funny he is and how he is gonna win. Then when it seems hes up for nomination, they cr*p themselves because they know how disliked he is and the fact that they are in a massive minority. When we found out he wasnt nominated, you could feel the sense of relief.

Obviously a bit too worried about what they knew would happen

Locke.
19-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks, I'll take up a career in comedy.

MrGaryy
19-01-2009, 10:07 PM
People who are too incompetent to think of a more original pun than "Foolio" make me laugh.

30stone
19-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Gazbo
People who are too incompetent to think of a more original pun than "Foolio" make me laugh.

Its just like the people calling

Stuart from bb9 "STU-pid"

And Dull Dale... Not very inventive anyone who makes up the names...

Novo
19-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Gazbo

:hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile:

andyman
19-01-2009, 10:11 PM
:sleep: Intresting.

Fom
19-01-2009, 10:23 PM
This happens every series, you get a group of young white boys who really want to be cool so they go after the 'gangster'. It funnily enough seems to be the same people who supported Darnell.

Ninastar
19-01-2009, 10:26 PM
:shrug:

30stone
19-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Fom
This happens every series, you get a group of young white boys who really want to be cool so they go after the 'gangster'. It funnily enough seems to be the same people who supported Darnell.

PMSL... Aha ..Quality!

Locke.
19-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Fom

Darnell wasn't a gangster. And people support Coolio because he has been the show this year, that's why people dislike him too, because he has had the time to annoy people on screen.

bradley27
19-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by David
Originally posted by Fom

Darnell wasn't a gangster. And people support Coolio because he has been the show this year, that's why people dislike him too, because he has had the time to annoy people on screen.

and its also why hardly anyone is now watching. We saw a different and much more entertaining Michelle in her 10 minute interview, simply because it wasnt being ruined by the likes of Foolio.

bradley27
19-01-2009, 10:33 PM
I do like that fact that although there have been responses to the thread, the actual point that his fans (I wasnt necessarily meaning here, I meant anywhere) were cr*ping themselves, complaining it wasnt fair

andyman
19-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Fom
This happens every series, you get a group of young white boys who really want to be cool so they go after the 'gangster'. It funnily enough seems to be the same people who supported Darnell. So what your saying is that if a white male likes Coolio he is trying to be cool?

So what does it mean if a black male likes Coolio?

Jen
19-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Ignore button works a treat in times like these.

Locke.
19-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by bradley27
Originally posted by David
Originally posted by Fom

and its also why hardly anyone is now watching. We saw a different and much more entertaining Michelle in her 10 minute interview, simply because it wasnt being ruined by the likes of Foolio.

Oh that is good then, most people who don't like him have switched off, he won't have any problems winning now.

Locke.
19-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Originally posted by Fom
This happens every series, you get a group of young white boys who really want to be cool so they go after the 'gangster'. It funnily enough seems to be the same people who supported Darnell. So what your saying is that if a white male likes Coolio he is trying to be cool?

So what does it mean if a black male likes Coolio?

It's only Fom, he doesn't know what he is typing about.

andyman
19-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL
Ignore button works a treat in times like these. It does?

Jen
19-01-2009, 10:39 PM

Aye.
I have never ignored someone on my whole time at TiBB...
Tonight is my first.

andyman
19-01-2009, 10:42 PM

Aye.
Tonight is my first. The member must have done a bad thing:shocked:

Benjamin
19-01-2009, 10:43 PM

Aye.
Tonight is my first.
who did you ignore wifey? I've been tempted many times. Some people just spout drivvle constantly on here and it gets so tiresome. I wish some people would learn when to give there hands a rest and reserve words in their own small minds.

Back to the subject of Coolio. He annoys me, but he has brought a lot of entertainment to this series. I'm glad he in final, but I don't want him to win.

Jen
19-01-2009, 10:43 PM

Aye.
Tonight is my first. The member must have done a bad thing:shocked:

Not really.. hahaha.
I'm just on edge and very easily pissed off tonight.
They will be un-ignored tomorrow... :P

James
19-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Umm, locking this thread as the original post is about the fans of a housemate rather than the housemate.

:puzzled: