PDA

View Full Version : Why is verne the favourite to win??

shakin
20-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Ive been on all the forums, DS:BB etc and verne is never the peoples favourite, is shows it on the polls as well, but yet everyone is saying he will win.

It was the same situation with mikey during the summer everyone thought he would win, i didnt tho, i trusted the fan polls and put a bet on rachel and it proved right. Im thinking of doing the same again with Terry this time.

SO WHY THE HELL IS HE FAVOURITE, AM I MISSING SUMTIN?

Ross
20-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Ulrika :love:

Jack
Because he's a midget basically.

mizzy25
i dont know why he wud b the fave but generally if people have some kind of disability they become fave look @pete id like terry or latoya 2 win

jonsep
20-01-2009, 12:34 PM
hes boring for fk sake get shut of him.:mad:

shakin
20-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by jonsep
hes boring for fk sake get shut of him.:mad:

Yip he is boring

Jackie
20-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Because he wins the sympathy vote everybody says ahhhhhh he's so cute personally can't stand the man.

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-01-2009, 05:24 PM
I cant understand people who want him to win IMHO, because what has he done to deserve to win NOTHING, i want someone who has entertained me to win ie either Coolio or Terry. All Verne ever speaks about what jobs he has done & how many women he has been with:bored:

SammyAyee
20-01-2009, 07:28 PM
i like verne but he shouldn't win. lots of people just think cause he's small and cute:conf2:. he has only had a few funny moments he hasn't been enetrtaining all the way through like coolio.

fingers
20-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Endemol always have a favourite whom they promote shamelessly!

Think back to Pete, they even put back that granny-faced nutter whom the public had VOTED out (with money) just so they could have a pretend romance!:dance:

jonsep
20-01-2009, 07:49 PM
granny faced nutter:laugh:

shakin
20-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by fingers
Endemol always have a favourite whom they promote shamelessly!

Think back to Pete, they even put back that granny-faced nutter whom the public had VOTED out (with money) just so they could have a pretend romance!:dance:

Haha granny faced nutter, your spot on

Brekkie
20-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Well after a couple of weeks of The Coolio Show tonight was definately the Verne Show - he was shoved down our throat throughout and three out of the four coming up clips featured Verne.

=-Incognito-=
21-01-2009, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by shakin
Ive been on all the forums, DS:BB etc and verne is never the peoples favourite, is shows it on the polls as well, but yet everyone is saying he will win.

It was the same situation with mikey during the summer everyone thought he would win, i didnt tho, i trusted the fan polls and put a bet on rachel and it proved right. Im thinking of doing the same again with Terry this time.

SO WHY THE HELL IS HE FAVOURITE, AM I MISSING SUMTIN?

You're not wrong,

The general mongoloid population will do exactly what they're expected to do.. vote for the supposed underdog. That's the only reason why Michael even made it to the BB9 final and even more scandalous: 2nd place.

There were certain circumstances that endeared Rachel to the communitiy creating the opposite but same effect.

Notably their end position did not reflect on what they contributed in the series but upon how much they suffered.

bradley27
21-01-2009, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by BigBrotherfan4ever
I cant understand people who want him to win IMHO, because what has he done to deserve to win NOTHING, i want someone who has entertained me to win ie either Coolio or Terry. All Verne ever speaks about what jobs he has done & how many women he has been with:bored:

funny really because I dont want them to win, because I dont find sexism and snobbery (and dont kid yourself into thinking Terry isnt a snob) in the slightest bit interesting or entertaining

*mazedsalv**
21-01-2009, 07:07 AM
I think last nights HLs threw the cats amongst the pigeons. Verne didnt get a good edit, however Ben, Terry and Ulrika got fantastic ones... they were all hilarious. After last night, thm 3 are the only ones that can compete for the top spot aggainst Verne.

shakin
21-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
I think last nights HLs threw the cats amongst the pigeons. Verne didnt get a good edit, however Ben, Terry and Ulrika got fantastic ones... they were all hilarious. After last night, thm 3 are the only ones that can compete for the top spot aggainst Verne.

I didnt think ben got a gud one, he was kinda bitching in the DR, i hope he didnt.

Nutters22000
21-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Verne has been a good housemate. I mean he aint sat on the fence. He would make a worthy winner.