PDA

View Full Version : Terry the snob

bradley27
21-01-2009, 07:05 AM
When Terry criticised the likes of Michelle and people like her, he showed he is the snob he claims Ulrika is. Its all projecting. Whilst I agree that people should not be championed for being thick (e.g Jade), but nor should they be demonised. We are what we are. I know some thick people who are the nicest people in the world and some intelligent ones who are complete bar stewards. And vice versa.

But by looking down on ALL thick people he not only shows his own snobbery, but his own thickness as well. Tell us who is thicker, the so called thick people or the guy that goes on a popularity show that is viewed by said thick people who will decide who wins? Thats pretty thick when you think about it

fingers
21-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by bradley27
When Terry criticised the likes of Michelle and people like her, he showed he is the snob he claims Ulrika is. Its all projecting. Whilst I agree that people should not be championed for being thick (e.g Jade), but nor should they be demonised. We are what we are. I know some thick people who are the nicest people in the world and some intelligent ones who are complete bar stewards. And vice versa.

But by looking down on ALL thick people he not only shows his own snobbery, but his own thickness as well. Tell us who is thicker, the so called thick people or the guy that goes on a popularity show that is viewed by said thick people who will decide who wins? Thats pretty thick when you think about it

If he wins, perish the thought! it will be because of the "thickos" as he calls them, who voted!:dance:

bradley27
21-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by fingers

If he wins, perish the thought! it will be because of the "thickos" as he calls them, who voted!:dance:

which to be fair to him, kind of makes his point:joker:

jonsep
21-01-2009, 10:01 AM

But by looking down on ALL thick people he not only shows his own snobbery, but his own thickness as well. Tell us who is thicker, the so called thick people or the guy that goes on a popularity show that is viewed by said thick people who will decide who wins? Thats pretty thick when you think about it Jeez you like the word thick dont you.

andyman
21-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Nah he aint no snob... Vile Trout Ulrika and Ben are the snobs fo sure!

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Nah he aint no snob... Vile Trout Ulrika and Ben are the snobs fo sure! Totally agree andyman especially Ben

pinkmichk
21-01-2009, 01:10 PM
terry a snob :shrug: are we watching the same show

bradley27
21-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by jonsep

But by looking down on ALL thick people he not only shows his own snobbery, but his own thickness as well. Tell us who is thicker, the so called thick people or the guy that goes on a popularity show that is viewed by said thick people who will decide who wins? Thats pretty thick when you think about it Jeez you like the word thick dont you.

it was the word he used and I do have a limited vocabulary:tongue:

bradley27
21-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by pinkmichk

what else do you call someone who looks down on others?

arista
21-01-2009, 01:55 PM

He does not look down

You have not understood him.

bradley27
21-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by arista

He does not look down

You have not understood him.

I understand his type very well and he does a lot of projecting. I have explained in other threads why I believe so, but I dont think its a nice trait to demean people who he claims to be less intelligent than him. Although that showed him to be rather thick himself.

Tom
21-01-2009, 03:28 PM
I've not watched a lot this year but from what I have seen Terry is completely clueless which came across when he was talking about global warming with Coolio. Loads of his facts were wrong.

I get the impression he thinks hes above everyone in the house and he thinks hes the biggest celebrity. But he's nothing, he's in there with the rest of the rejects whos career died flat on its arse (if they even had a career in the first place!)

Nutters22000
21-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Terry is a good guy. Just give it a rest:cheer2:

fingers
21-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Nutters22000
Terry is a good guy. Just give it a rest:cheer2:

You know him, then??:xyxwave:

RCW
21-01-2009, 05:14 PM
He seems quite able and willing to mock his own propensity to illuminate conversation with a myriad of general knowledge facts.
His facts are, of course, usually correct and reflect the wide diversity of his career so far.
This ability is so foreign to many housemates and posters that unfortunately it leads to misplaced envy masquerading as bile.

Siouxsie
24-01-2009, 11:14 AM

agree

xkatex
27-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Terry was far from a snob!! He was one of the best in there!