PDA

View Full Version : Coolio: “I’d give my life for Obama.”

Locke.
21-01-2009, 01:58 PM
LOYAL Coolio says he would gladly DIE to protect Barack Obama.

On the day the new US president was sworn in, the rapper revealed he would happily take a bullet for him.

He said: “If Obama’s standing right here, and you shoot, I’d take the bullet.

“I’d give my life for Obama.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2153098.ece

bradley27
21-01-2009, 02:51 PM
who cares what the lying sexist claims? I doubt very much he has anything in common with an intelligent man like Obama who has to treat all sexes with equality.

BTW absolute disgrace they were allowed to watch it yesterday

fingers
21-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by bradley27
who cares what the lying sexist claims? I doubt very much he has anything in common with an intelligent man like Obama who has to treat all sexes with equality.

They allowed them to watch TV??

That must also have been a condition that they demanded before doing the show. It has been a travesty of BB this one

Producers agreeing to all kinds of conditions to get fake american "celebrities" in.

bradley27
21-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by fingers
Originally posted by bradley27

They allowed them to watch TV??

That must also have been a condition that they demanded before doing the show. It has been a travesty of BB this one

Producers agreeing to all kinds of conditions to get fake american "celebrities" in.

tbh I never know why there is a need for the h/ms not to see the news. They could give them a specially prepared news and sports summary on the plasma every day for a couple of minutes. It might stimulate conversation and perhaps arguments and would give a bit of a purpose in there.

However as they dont, I have no idea why they should have allowed it yesterday

GiRTh
21-01-2009, 04:15 PM
They were allowed to watch it because yesterday history was made. The kind of history that is too big for a little game show like CBB.

Novo
21-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Coolio is a Loyal And decent man

30stone
21-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeh im happy they got to watch it as it is history making.

But.. Im not sure about coolio he'd be saying it caught up in the moment imo.

fingers
21-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
They were allowed to watch it because yesterday history was made. The kind of history that is too big for a little game show like CBB.

Historic things of more importance happened during other BBs but they were not shown!

Would this "Historic" moment have been shown had there not been americans in the the show?? I doubt it.

Anyway demands for a private room, no filming of the divine one without make-up and no filming 24/7 make a mockery of the BB concept!

CallumJoshuaSturt
21-01-2009, 05:50 PM
LOL Coolio a legend!

GiRTh
21-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Historic things of more importance happened during other BBs but they were not shown!I doubt that but if you want to give examples then I'll listen.

Would this "Historic" moment have been shown had there not been americans in the the show?? I doubt it.I doubt it too but seeing as CBB doesn't seem to be able to recruit a house of all British HM's then its a mute point.

Anyway demands for a private room, no filming of the divine one without make-up and no filming 24/7 make a mockery of the BB concept! No sh*t, but I reckon thats a different discussion.

Wildcat!
21-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Its like talking to brick walls here. Trust me, they will never understand a thing, and cant relate to coolio in that situation, whatsoever. Understandably so.

Saph
21-01-2009, 06:48 PM
i wouldent give my life for anyone :/ im selfish i want my life to myself

Mr.X
21-01-2009, 09:11 PM
The funny thing is though no one knew who Obama was a year ago and now people are talking like he's some god.

Benjamin
21-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh

Historic things of more importance happened during other BBs but they were not shown!

Would this "Historic" moment have been shown had there not been americans in the the show?? I doubt it.

Anyway demands for a private room, no filming of the divine one without make-up and no filming 24/7 make a mockery of the BB concept!
Well at least BB let them see history. Better than In BB3 when they were allowed to watch some of the England match in the world cup!

Sting
21-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by David

On the day the new US president was sworn in, the rapper revealed he would happily take a bullet for him.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2153098.ece What did you make of coolio's reaction David ? cos it seemed genuine to me

Mr.X
21-01-2009, 10:04 PM
It's a black thing :xyxwave:

letmein
22-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Mr.X
The funny thing is though no one knew who Obama was a year ago and now people are talking like he's some god.

Obama came onto the national scene in 2004.:rolleyes:

letmein
22-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by David

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2153098.ece

Yes, and Tina would give her life for a bag of crisps. Who cares?

30stone
22-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Mr.X

I did because he was the one that put forward to loan vauxhall money to pay off their debts... and i read up about it, still hasnt passed though, should soon.

ThisIsMarie
22-01-2009, 03:58 AM
Coolio didn't actually say he would die for him anyway.

He actually said the opposite, he said he would take a bullet for him but then afterward said but wouldn't die for him.

I don't get how Coolio worked that one out (??) but that is what he said.

Mr.X
22-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by ThisIsMarie
Coolio didn't actually say he would die for him anyway.

He actually said the opposite, he said he would take a bullet for him but then afterward said but wouldn't die for him.

I don't get how Coolio worked that one out (??) but that is what he said.

Would he take a bullet for him if he was white , i think not.