PDA

View Full Version : It's a bit desperate....

Romantic Old Bird
31-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Just an observation on the fact that whilst I've been away overnight looking after my prodigiously intelligent grand-rob, not a lot has happened on here, has it?

Now I know I haven't written a lot recently - guilty as charged - but I feel we need to do something folks! Any ideas to get things kick-started?

No point in a Paul and Helen story, only a couple of people would appreciate it, and as for a Stuart and Michelle story -well, it could easily be done, but really, who cares?

As a long time member of TIBB I feel I need to speak out and rally the troops. Anyone left out there?

I do miss us all. Happy days

Lance
31-10-2004, 10:01 PM
I know I havent been around for long and I may seem like a spring chicken to some of you old timers but I agree!And tibb was my first ever forum!

Again I am guilty as charged for not posting on here as much but if others post too there will be things to talk about!

Rally the troops...lol!

Amy
31-10-2004, 10:07 PM
I miss the good old days too, where are you all??

Lance
31-10-2004, 10:09 PM
I dont recall these good old days....

But what about bringing back the quizzes or making new ones?

Amy
01-11-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Lance
I dont recall these good old days....

But what about bringing back the quizzes or making new ones?

Good Idea Lance, I've started a new game I thought that may get people posting but I'd be up for a quiz.

rachb
01-11-2004, 09:24 AM
I'm here aswell:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:
love the pic btw ROB:thumbs::love::thumbs:
Lance its such a shame you weren't here for the good old days you would have really loved the kiss of death thread.
I think you would have been great in our TIBB Barmy Army
:spin:
a quiz is a great idea:thumbs:

BigSister
01-11-2004, 10:07 AM
heh Rach i remember the kiss of death and all the games we used to play:bouncy:
Im still here still posting along and I agree with Lance TIBB was my first ever forum too and now 3 years on I cant stop posting on them

Lance
01-11-2004, 10:09 AM
Ya well if I had known about this site I would defo have been here!

I have rea some of that thread...is that the one that a guy wanted to prove no one posted after he replied and he gave threads the kiss of death!
So ya'll tried to prove him wrong!?

Glad you all like the quiz idea BTW!Ye havent had a BB Quiz ina while I noticed like the 5 Lives One

BusyBee
01-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Well I'm still here ROB - though I must admit I have been a bit lacking in posts lately - combination of busy at work and watching those VCDs that Rachb has provided.:hugesmile::hugesmile:

Perhaps we could start up another kiss of death that certainly got people posting and certainly a few more quizzes could help.

This forum always seems to me to be the friendliest of them all, while others bitch and are nasty to each other, we may have differing views but we dont make 'evil' comments just accept each others views.

As for a H and P story - I would love one ROB - perhaps it would get some of the newer members realising just what we all saw in that series and those two in particular, but please ROB no Michelle and Stuart story we have enough of them in OK.

Di2001
01-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Oh those heady days of BB2 with the "will they won't they" gossip we used to chat about for hours on end! It certainly kept me entertained!

I definitely don't post on here as much as I should :bored:

Here's a blast from the past to keep us all going.....

peachy
01-11-2004, 07:58 PM
I'm still around too. I am sorry I don't post any more (I've been a bit busy with an Irishman ) and yes, I do miss the fun we used to have on here. Who can ever forget the plot to kidnap Paul Clarke and ROB's wonderful flights of fancy.

BTW ROB, that really is the most ghastly photo of H you could ever have posted. I bet she'd laugh if she saw that. :laugh:

rachb
01-11-2004, 08:06 PM
aaaw its so lovely to have some talk of Helen and Paul again and some lovely pics:love::love:
Lovely to see you back Peachy:love:

BigSister
01-11-2004, 09:39 PM
yeah peachys back welcome back peachy!

Amy
01-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Welcome Home Peachy :spin2:
I've seen and joined your very lovely malachi website and what a good site it is!!!!!

Nice to see you back on TiBB :spin2:

Romantic Old Bird
02-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Aaah Peachy, old comrade in subterfuge and sillyness! How pleased I am that the young Irishman has spared you for a visit to your old haunts.

How well we terrorised the Basildon Enterprise park together, DA? Those were heady days of cyber-abduction and stationery cupboard shenannigans. A bus trip with a difference, and no children or pets were harmed in the production.

You have observed well that H was not looking at her very best in that photo. Bless her, she was too busy trying to cope with making the connection between batteries and her busy lifestyle dancin' and cuttin' hair to worry about how she looked.

You know you are indeed loved when someone can look at you slobbing about in a ghastly dressing gown, hair like a birds nest and sleep in your eyes, and still find you attractive.
Mr Clarke is obviously already smitten.
:love:

steve_o
02-11-2004, 06:57 PM
Hello all :xyxwave:

I still drop by now and then, still alive and well :wavey: bb's not as good as it used to be bb2 was still the best. I couldn't stand last years and didn't even watch it after that big scrap. :rolleyes:

Romantic Old Bird
02-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Hi Steve!!

Nice to hear from you again. What have you been up to, or shouldn't I ask?:spin2:

Amy
02-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Hello Steve nice to see and hear from you again :hugesmile:

Amy
02-11-2004, 07:11 PM
ROB, I'd love you to start doing your storys again, I loved reading those :spin2:

steve_o
02-11-2004, 07:13 PM
I've been off looking for a woman :thumbs: but still haven't found one. :rolleyes:

Amy
02-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Fear not Steveo I've been looking for a bloke and have not found one yet but I'm keeping my hopes up as Dermot is still single... I think he's waiting for me :love::rolleyes::laugh:

steve_o
02-11-2004, 07:20 PM
hee... hee... Well I've lost Britney now, but she'd never have gone for an old bloke like me anyhow :laugh:

Amy
02-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Britney pah I'm sure you can do better isn't racheal Stevens still free and single :thumbs:

steve_o
02-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Oh yea I forgot about her :elephant: love that video she does as well. :dance: I am so over Britney now :thumbs: in the time it took me to type this :thumbs:

BigSister
02-11-2004, 07:30 PM
welcome back steve im still around

steve_o
02-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Hiya BigSister :xyxwave:

rachb
02-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Hi Steveo:hello::hello: Welcome Back.
Didn't you have a soft spot for Nush?? or am I mistaken?
I think I read that she was still single Steve:thumbs::thumbs:

BusyBee
03-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Lovely to have Steve and Peachy back!!

steve_o
03-11-2004, 07:59 PM
Cheers everyone, mmmm... the loverly Nush :love: she's still single is she? I live in hopes :spin2: I'd love to see her on the telly again though :wavey: she kept me going threw bb4 she did. :bouncy:

Nic
03-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by peachy
I'm still around too. I am sorry I don't post any more (I've been a bit busy with an Irishman )

Oooh-er ;) haha!

Not sure how many of you will remember me, back from 2001, as I have no idea what my username used to be on TalkBigBrother. Probably something really original like "Nicki!"

Anyway, I still love Paul and Helen, and still give my BB2 video tapes an airing!
Anymore news on their alleged nuptials in November!?!

Romantic Old Bird
04-11-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Nic

Anyway, I still love Paul and Helen, and still give my BB2 video tapes an airing!
Anymore news on their alleged nuptials in November!?!

Well done Nicki for admitting the occasional BB2 tape viewing!

I know you are a S&M fan (oops, perhaps better elaborate on that one!) but I forgive you. I am sure they are nice people, but I am just not 'caught up' with them. Unlike P&H here was never any developing romance, any will they won't they, or any of the absolutely hilarious interchanges between them. We were left in doubt that they indeed would and probably did. I still feel Stuart has been caught and landed when in angling terms he should have been thrown back in for a couple of years! Good luck to them both though. Michelle is looking a little more tastefully coiffured and dressed now, so he is obviously a good influence on her.

Well done on the interview with Shell. I always liked her, seemed to be consistently herself and has treated BB as an opportunity from which she will extricate herself when she is ready.

As for the P&H nuptials, not a sausage has been heard. The source was a reliable one, but he seems to have gone stum now. He could have either
a) thought he had already said too much
or
b) found out he was mistaken.

I'm hoping for a of course. November is an odd month for a wedding though. A bit of a damp and dismal month in the good old UK, unless it's one of those beachside jobs abroad. maybe where they had their first holiday together - Barbados?
I always thought H would go for a May or June wedding - and she has said she wants a castle - lots of pink blossom etc. Watch this space folks!

BusyBee
04-11-2004, 01:55 PM
ROB couldnt have put it better myself. Nicki I dont think you are the only one who admits to the 'occasional' H and P viewing.

As for the nuptuals - our source is usually very reliable. I am off to Newport again soon so will keep my beady eye out. Any information will be reported. I've even given the spare bedroom a thorough cleaning so that it is ready at a moment's notice for the extra 'bridesmaids' Helen is having. LOL

rachb
04-11-2004, 02:28 PM
Hi Nicki:hello:
I'm sure that you'll be getting your invitation at the same time as we get ours:hugesmile:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our source tells us a tiny bit more soon:love:

Amy
06-11-2004, 09:38 AM
This is the big month... have we heard anything yet???

rachb
06-11-2004, 12:26 PM
No:bawling:Not Yet Amy:bawling::bawling:
I think we'll hear after :bawling::bawling:

Amy
06-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by rachb
No:bawling:Not Yet Amy:bawling::bawling:
I think we'll hear after :bawling::bawling:

You are probably right but good for them if they manage to not let the cat out of the bag until after the big day itself, perhaps they are worried thse mad ladies will be gate crashing LOL

rachb
06-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Which mad ladies are those then Amy?:rolleyes::blush::rolleyes:

sweetlittlesara
07-11-2004, 09:37 AM
Hiyas :xyxwave:

Dunno if anyone remembers me, but I thought I'd just check back to see how everything was going and I saw this thread :hugesmile:

Dont really post that much anymore since the last few big brothers have been a bit of a let down for me but I remember the "good old days"

Keep it up! x:xyxwave:

Amy
07-11-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by rachb
Which mad ladies are those then Amy?:rolleyes::blush::rolleyes:

Ermmmmmmmmm..... you LOL!!!

Amy
07-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by sweetlittlesara
Hiyas :xyxwave:

Dunno if anyone remembers me

I do and I'm sure everyone else will :hugesmile:
nice to see you again Sweetlittlesara, I hope you are well and it's nice to see you posting here again :spin2:

BigSister
07-11-2004, 11:17 AM
hiya sweetlittlesara nice to see you back

steve_o
07-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Hiya sweetlittlesara :xyxwave:

rachb
07-11-2004, 03:45 PM
Hi sweetlittlesara :wavey::wavey:Nice to see you again:wavey:

lyndy
08-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Hi every-one:wavey:
hope you are all well. looking forward to posting again after getting this new computer although i'm still not very good at doing much with it:conf:

BusyBee
09-11-2004, 08:18 AM
Lovely to have you back Lyndy. As I've said in my U2U keep your eyes and ears open for us.

:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

BigSister
09-11-2004, 03:50 PM
hi lyndy nice to see you back nice to see an few old faces popping out of the woodwork:hugesmile:

rachb
09-11-2004, 09:21 PM
:hello::hello:Hi Lyndy:hello::hello: