PDA

View Full Version : VERNE TO WIN!!!

Tinkerbell161
23-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi Folks

RE: NOBODY IS SUPPORTING VERNE. BELIEVE ME VERNE HAS
HIS SUPPORTERS!

I am with Verne Troyer to win. Why well because I really know what it is like to be like Verne. I am a lady who is just 3'4" tall. Before anybody asks "no is is not a wind up"!

I am Great Britains smallest mum. I gave birth to a daughter Donna in the Queen Mothers Hospital, Yorkhill, Glasgow. The doctor who delivered Donna in front of a audience was a Doctor Chatfield. I married a man called Tom who is 6'1" tall. Donna has 2 loving parents who love her with all our hearts even though we are both divorced due to her dads
constant cheating! :mad:

No disrecpect to Big Brother but did they really know what it was like for Verne to walk all that distance. I bet his legs and his back were killing him with pain plus he still managed to smile for his fans! The mans a trooper! :pat:

They could also have given him a better dignified entrance. That Suitcase that they expected Verne to drag behind him. Being our height that was really a hard thing for him to do although it did not look it!

Would it have bothered the people who promote Big Brother that much to have put some little wheels on it. That would have meant that all Verne had to do was pull it. :nono:

I also thought it was brave of him to race Coolio round that racing track. It can be quite awkward for people as small as us to have to negotiate a steering wheel. It can be quite strenous and heavy going. I thought he was a star to attempt it! :cheer:

The Bear Outfit was NAFF! Why well whoever designed it for Verne should have been SHOT! Why could'nt they not have designed one like the bear in Bo Selecta. Withthout that HIDIOUS HEAD that he had to try and walk with! It was HEAVY and cumbersome and totally uneccessary. Poor Verne must have been knackered dragging it about on his small body. I felt sorry for him trying to eat the sickly Honey his stomach must have been bloated and painful. Again the mans a trooper for staying the course! :cheer2:

He also gave me a right laugh when he drove his scooter into the door of Big Brothers Diary Room. Especially when he was as pissed as a fart! Well Verne you are not alone my son as I have done some things slightly similiar.

My daughter came home one night to find her totally pissed mother found cuddling the television still standing up half sleeping and singing rubbish! I was sick on the carpet and talking rubbish to the poor old dog that we have a Jack Russell called Lady. No wonder she was baring her teeth at me. That was all I can remember! :laugh:

That and my lovely 5'9" daughter trying to get her drunken mothers Surgical Boots off my feet and my nightdress on. She eventually got her little mum to bed! Guess who was grounded for 3 weeks and threatened with a Alcoholics Anon. Councellor. :mad: :blush:

She swears that at the age of 32 I have given her White Hair. She tells me that I will have to clean my act up if I am to one day be a grandmother! She also tells me that I am not allowed to date guys on my own. She says that I have an an antenae on my head which says "Arseholes come within"! I have to let her vet them instead as I cant be trusted to date decent blokes. :conf2:

Anyway folks I just wanted to let you know what it was like for Verne to survive in the house. He was a great trooper to have attempted it! :cheer:

So have a heart folks and "Vote for Verne to Win"!

Locke.
23-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I don't want Verne to win but I'd like him in the top 3 [Behind Terry and Coolio]

MrGaryy
23-01-2009, 06:12 PM
As if.

fishseller
23-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Tinkerbell161
Hi Folks

RE: NOBODY IS SUPPORTING VERNE. BELIEVE ME VERNE HAS
HIS SUPPORTERS!

I am with Verne Troyer to win. Why well because I really know what it is like to be like Verne. I am a lady who is just 3'4" tall. Before anybody asks "no is is not a wind up"!

I am Great Britains smallest mum. I gave birth to a daughter Donna in the Queen Mothers Hospital, Yorkhill, Glasgow. The doctor who delivered Donna in front of a audience was a Doctor Chatfield. I married a man called Tom who is 6'1" tall. Donna has 2 loving parents who love her with all our hearts even though we are both divorced due to her dads
constant cheating! :mad:

No disrecpect to Big Brother but did they really know what it was like for Verne to walk all that distance. I bet his legs and his back were killing him with pain plus he still managed to smile for his fans! The mans a trooper! :pat:

They could also have given him a better dignified entrance. That Suitcase that they expected Verne to drag behind him. Being our height that was really a hard thing for him to do although it did not look it!

Would it have bothered the people who promote Big Brother that much to have put some little wheels on it. That would have meant that all Verne had to do was pull it. :nono:

I also thought it was brave of him to race Coolio round that racing track. It can be quite awkward for people as small as us to have to negotiate a steering wheel. It can be quite strenous and heavy going. I thought he was a star to attempt it! :cheer:

The Bear Outfit was NAFF! Why well whoever designed it for Verne should have been SHOT! Why could'nt they not have designed one like the bear in Bo Selecta. Withthout that HIDIOUS HEAD that he had to try and walk with! It was HEAVY and cumbersome and totally uneccessary. Poor Verne must have been knackered dragging it about on his small body. I felt sorry for him trying to eat the sickly Honey his stomach must have been bloated and painful. Again the mans a trooper for staying the course! :cheer2:

He also gave me a right laugh when he drove his scooter into the door of Big Brothers Diary Room. Especially when he was as p****d as a fart! Well Verne you are not alone my son as I have done some things slightly similiar.

My daughter came home one night to find her totally p****d mother found cuddling the television still standing up half sleeping and singing rubbish! I was sick on the carpet and talking rubbish to the poor old dog that we have a Jack Russell called Lady. No wonder she was baring her teeth at me. That was all I can remember! :laugh:

That and my lovely 5'9" daughter trying to get her drunken mothers Surgical Boots off my feet and my nightdress on. She eventually got her little mum to bed! Guess who was grounded for 3 weeks and threatened with a Alcoholics Anon. Councellor. :mad: :blush:

She swears that at the age of 32 I have given her White Hair. She tells me that I will have to clean my act up if I am to one day be a grandmother! She also tells me that I am not allowed to date guys on my own. She says that I have an an antenae on my head which says "Arseholes come within"! I have to let her vet them instead as I cant be trusted to date decent blokes. :conf2:

Anyway folks I just wanted to let you know what it was like for Verne to survive in the house. He was a great trooper to have attempted it! :cheer:

So have a heart folks and "Vote for Verne to Win"!

Did I mention I am in fact Gordon Brown

dwarling
23-01-2009, 06:26 PM
:nono: No chance, he need's a drink to be remotely entertaining, dont like him, nothing to do with his size, i think he expect's to win. I've noticed his nasty side lately.

Jake!
23-01-2009, 06:28 PM
No, Not Verne.

Jackie
23-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by dwarling
:nono: No chance, he need's a drink to be remotely entertaining, dont like him, nothing to do with his size, i think he expect's to win. I've noticed his nasty side lately.

Totally agree.

jamy30
23-01-2009, 06:37 PM
i dont like it, every year, especially on the normal big brothers the winner is always chosen through pity. Pete, Ugine, Nadia and Brian, not to mention Chantelle from the celebrity edition. For once can we vote on someones qualities and not through pity.... pleeeeeease

shanelle
23-01-2009, 06:38 PM
no i dont want verne to win. terry 2 win