PDA

View Full Version : How i think big brother needs to be changed!

Lewis.
24-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Big brother needs to be big this year, and i think they have to do a lot to keep it on its feet. They need to make it a lot more organised and make the tasks harder and more entertaining! Remember back in the day when Makosi was climbing in a mud pit? That is what Big brother needs to be like again. They need to scrap the wacky weirdos and inhabit the house with normal every day people. They need to open up the evening with a huge first night twist to get everyone gripped. Live feed needs bringing back and maybe a housemate follower, so you can chose which housemate you want to watch live. The highlights shows need to be on between 9-10, as 10pm highlights show are genuinly too late for people like me, who go to bed at ten on school nights. Eviction nights need to be more fun and the audience in the crown needs to be changed to people who will applaud the housemates, not boo every single one of them. There needs to be a vote to save, so that we can get rid of the boring housemates and keep the entertaining. There should be at least 3 people up for eviction every week, to keep the suspense and mystery, rather than knowing who is going to go before the eviction even happens. All interviews should be held outside, like on the final, as it makes it funny to see how the evicted housemate reacts to the audience. The house needs to be re-done and the garden needs to be more fun. There should be a daily task, and if passed, the housemates will get alcohol.

Phew, that took me ages to write, but that is what i think should happen

Lewis.
24-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Any opinions on my idea?

MrGaryy
24-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Interviews outside - horrific idea, tried it with BB5, was a complete disaster, you couldn;t here anything the evictee said and they were far to distracted by the crowd.

9pm highlights - not good. Big Brother is not a kids show. Plus there is far less competition in the 10 pm slot

Daily task - hate it. BB intfers with the housemates these days too much anyway, a daily task would pretty much eliminate us seeing any house politics or relationships, group divides, ect. Also they oppurtunity to get alcohol everyday would completley eliminate it being a treat for them thus would make them far less motivated in the tasks.

Locke.
24-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Have the crowd outside as 18+.
Keep vote to evict, vote to save is for the final week.
No housemates with disabilities- it gives then an automatic advantage of winning the show.
Advertise the show more.
24/7 live feed back.

That's what I'd like to see.

Brekkie
24-01-2009, 03:31 PM
God, are kids proper wosses now or what, moaning 10pm is too late. BB started off at 11pm and it wasn't a problem for kids staying up there, and certainly growing up the best TV was always on after 10pm.

davina1973
24-01-2009, 03:44 PM
clash of personality's worked well bb6 prime example! science and derek makosi craig and kemall was good tv.