PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Live Feed Petition somewhere??

*mazedsalv**
24-01-2009, 03:50 PM
I cant find one.... i want to sign the petition

MrGaryy
24-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Why? Do petitions ever get anything done? No.

If you want to take a stand then just send them an email. The more they get, the more they'll realise how much demand there is for it.

*mazedsalv**
24-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Gazbo

If you want to take a stand then just send them an email. The more they get, the more they'll realise how much demand there is for it.

Im sure there was a Get Nikki Back in petition in BB7.... and look what happened.

And petitions do work lots of times. And they keep sending back the same emails everytime people sends them one about live feed.

MrGaryy
24-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Originally posted by Gazbo

Im sure there was a Get Nikki Back in petition in BB7.... and look what happened.

And petitions do work lots of times. And they keep sending back the same emails everytime people sends them one about live feed.

What does the reply matter? We're not sending them for answers. We're sending them to let them know we want it back.

There is a Get ___ Back petition thread for practically every big character that is evicted. It;s sheer coincidence that Nikki happened to return.

Brekkie
24-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Petitions are useless - contact them directly:
http://help.channel4.com/bigbrother/bb.aspx

I'd advise anyone who complained early in the series to complain again now too to show them we haven't forgotten, and now we have proof it didn't help the show at all.

*mazedsalv**
24-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Yeahh I have contacted them telling of all the things that is a MUST

Jackie
24-01-2009, 05:50 PM
We're have to start one up.:xyxwave:

Tom
24-01-2009, 07:01 PM
I'd be more shocked if it doesn't return than if it does

*mazedsalv**
24-01-2009, 07:04 PM
I have a strong feeling that it wont return.

Brekkie
24-01-2009, 08:28 PM
If it does return I think it's more likely to be online rather than on Sky. I don't really care how they do it, or even if it's free or not, but it's essential it's there in some form.

At the very least though they need to extend the hours on E4 during the day - they could kick off the streaming at 9/10am rather than 2pm.