PDA

View Full Version : BB Australia back ... with new format?

Tom
25-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Thought this may be of interest to some here

BBBA’s favourite (well, one and only) DramaQueen has been on the case again and from the very same source that exclusively revealed the news of Big Brother’s demise, we now have some information about a possible return next year:

“some very strong talk that BB will be back in April 2010 in a different guise - perhaps something along the lines of Celebrity Hi-Jack.“

For those of you who don’t know, Celebrity Hijack was a UK variation of the format that aired last year which featured a series of celebrities taking on the role of Big Brother and “hijacking” the house for a day. In this case the housemates were “exceptionally talented” youngsters aged 18-21, with a politician, circus performers, a boxer and racing car driver amongst them.

April 2010 is the date to pencil in your diaries (not that you’d have a diary for next year yet!), but the exact details are far from being confirmed, although we do understand that if it does return, it is likely to be back on Ten.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/posts/2009/2464

MrGaryy
25-01-2009, 03:33 PM
OMG I hope to God the is true. I miss BBAU this year.

Matt
25-01-2009, 03:42 PM
It sounds interesting. I tried last year's BBAU but I couldn't get into it at all.

I wonder if it'll be a seperate show or if it will be under the Big Brother brand.

MrGaryy
25-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Matt
It sounds interesting. I tried last year's BBAU but I couldn't get into it at all.

there's no hope for you then lol, BB8 was probably the best series in 3 years.

Brekkie
25-01-2009, 04:11 PM
What a well written article. :wink:

I do think if it comes back as Celebrity Hijack they wouldn't brand it Big Brother, but it's still early stages yet and Celebrity Hijack is just one option being considered, but my gut feeling is by the time it gets to April 2010 it won't be what they end up doing.

Chri$
25-01-2009, 04:38 PM
:shocked: Please be true!

I loved the last season of BBAU, I wish they would keep the format they had but I suppose it would be good with the Celebrity Hijack format.

Firewire
25-01-2009, 04:41 PM
I have never watched BBAU.

Apparently the copy BBUK too much?

Is it true?

jaybitches
25-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Does anyone know here you can watch bbau ?