PDA

View Full Version : I got an email back about Live Feed

*mazedsalv**
28-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Dear Salv, Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding BIG BROTHERLIVE STREAMING. Please be assured that your suggestions relating to the red button servicehave been noted and logged and will be brought to the attention of theprogramme makers and also distributed throughout Channel 4. Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate allfeedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise. Regards, Max ScottChannel 4 Viewer Enquiries

Also, someone on DS got a message saying that the live feed being cut was because of CBB6 and they still havnt decided to put it back on but are in talks about it. So we could have live feed back.

edit- This is the DS reply

Thank you for your email which has been forwarded to me as I am the person responsible for Big Brother on Channel 4.

Red Button streaming did stop this year mainly due to viewers' feedback and the take-up of clips online. We continue to listen to our viewers and are happy to assess the situation again. Please be rest assured that no firm decision has been taken for the next series and I will definitely reconsider our commitment to Red Button.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

Best regards

Angela Jain

Annie
28-01-2009, 03:10 PM
They surely NEED to have it through actual BB!!!

30stone
28-01-2009, 03:18 PM
A lot of people dont really watch live feed they go to work and come home just to see the hour.

Its heavily edited but a lot of people dont look up on the internet all the stories and that about them... and dont have time to watch live..

Now im thinking about it, its better not to be on the internet whilst watching as you miss bits... and people have usually guessed the surprises.

Tom
28-01-2009, 03:21 PM
If they're complaining about lack of viewers for the red button then make it worth watching. Make it how it used to be with polls, multiple cameras, chat, games etc

*mazedsalv**
28-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Tom
If they're complaining about lack of viewers for the red button then make it worth watching. Make it how it used to be with polls, multiple cameras, chat, games etc

Some people have suggested that and make it like it was years ago.

SammyAyee
28-01-2009, 04:07 PM
i hope they put it back on. on cbb it was boring without it because it was only on for about 2 hours on e4 during the afternoon then on again at night.

*mazedsalv**
28-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by SammyAyee
i hope they put it back on. on cbb it was boring without it because it was only on for about 2 hours on e4 during the afternoon then on again at night.

Thats what we are hoping. At least it looks like they might put it back because of the demand for it

SammyAyee
28-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Originally posted by SammyAyee

Thats what we are hoping. At least it looks like they might put it back because of the demand for it

yeah hopefully.:)

amby
28-01-2009, 04:41 PM
I really hope that they bring back livefeed!!!

BigBrotherfan4ever
28-01-2009, 10:05 PM
I really hope they bring it back for us fans, because it really spoiled my enjoyment of CBB6, as there wasn't constant LF.