PDA

View Full Version : Help ive had a nightmare!

bb10=me
30-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Right I wanted to apply for bb10, ive never applied before but i keep dreaming that im on it and loads of my dreams come true so I thought id best apply! Now i couldnt make it to the open auditions so I was making a tape! I tried to use my camera but it broke so I borrowed someone elses, made a really good video put it on the comp to find the camera doesnt record sound! so I used my dvd cam (camcorder) and that wont show that its on the disc when it is. Ive ran out of ideas and almost out of time! I am wondering if its worth putting a silent one up? What do u think?

*mazedsalv**
30-01-2009, 07:26 PM
I actually thought you were going to say you had a nightmare of being eaten by a zombie, whilst in the BB10 house... i guess not though :bigsmile:

Jake!
30-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Maybe try searching around, if not then I swear there's another audition somewhere, get down there andgo for it. And *mazedsalv** that was actually quite funny.

*mazedsalv**
30-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Just see what happens and yeah go for it. Thanks Jake! :thumbs:

MrGaryy
30-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Only a select amount of people are chosen from the YT audition so they certainly aren't going to chosen one they can't even hear. Oh and btw, from what I hear, there aren;t any special dates for the YT auditionees like the say, they just ask them to come to the open auditions.

Zac
30-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Upcoming open auditions:

London:
Saturday 31 January 2009 - Sunday 1 February 2009 - Excel Centre, London

Manchester:
Saturday 7th February 2009 - New Century House

bb10=me
30-01-2009, 07:34 PM
oh thats a bummer! its just tricky cos i got 3 kids and my partner is working when the open auditions are. I just thought i could maybe write stuff and show it to the cam, its different isnt it! has anyone been to open auditions? do u have to wait outside and then only some people get to go inside?

Jake!
30-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Flashy
Upcoming auditions:

London:
Saturday 31 January 2009 - Sunday 1 February 2009 - Excel Centre, London

Manchester:
Saturday 7th February 2009 - New Century House

Get your arse down there...

*mazedsalv**
30-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Who's heading to the auditions tomorrow then??

Jake!
30-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by bb10=me
oh thats a bummer! its just tricky cos i got 3 kids and my partner is working when the open auditions are. I just thought i could maybe write stuff and show it to the cam, its different isnt it! has anyone been to open auditions? do u have to wait outside and then only some people get to go inside?

Ask a friend to look after them for a day. Or a family member.

bb10=me
30-01-2009, 07:44 PM
yeah thanks, its my birthday on the manchester date but it will take me 6 hours to get there and back so noone will have the kids for that! and London auditions are too soon wish there was one nearer me, c if left it too late cos it doesnt say about the vids not having a different date! ooohhhhh!

Sod_James
30-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

i am!!! will probably be too scared to actually audition though.

Jake!
30-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Sod_James

My cousin done it and said she was full of nerves, but it was fine in the end.

Sod_James
30-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Jake!
Originally posted by Sod_James

My cousin done it and said she was full of nerves, but it was fine in the end.

I just find peoples massive fake ego's a little Intimidating and quite annoying. being stuck in a queue with them for 5 hours would make me feel a little uneasy if im honest.

bb10=me
30-01-2009, 07:57 PM
yeah and seeing everyone showing off makes me go into myself a bit cos i dont want to compete for attention in q's its just stupid!

Dom:D
30-01-2009, 07:57 PM
I actually thought you were going to say you had a nightmare of being eaten by a zombie, whilst in the BB10 house... i guess not though :bigsmile:
Same:laugh2:

*mazedsalv**
30-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Dom:D
Same:laugh2:

I just wish there was a High-5 smilie :bigsmile:

darlark
05-03-2009, 11:41 AM
i had the oposit problem i had a mike but the cam files didn't uplaod, so i put pictures on top of the sound, but they didn't relpy to those's tape that i made. so i just kept trying to make the cam files work. but after i thought i wd try and do a tape that had no talking but insdead just had me dancing on a bed to music, and that did get a mesage on that one, lol, whired, but still i dont ave a chance to acctally get in so its all just for fun at the end of the day xx