PDA

View Full Version : What would you like in the new house

monkeymadness
03-02-2009, 09:18 PM
I would love in the new house is an swimming pool with a circle jacuzzi in the middle, and a walk way over the pool to the jacuzzi. I would think that the diary room would look best in the garden with an all glass. So if you in the diary room you can cee out, and also if you in the garden so you carnt see in.

Loukas
03-02-2009, 09:21 PM
I want quite a normal house like BB6 a calm normal house with 1 bedroom. Loadddddddds of secret rooms! :lovedup:

30stone
03-02-2009, 09:32 PM
jakuzzi and pool. out door showers and that.

and personally a gym. lol

Magic
03-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by monkeymadness
I would love in the new house is an swimming pool with a circle jacuzzi in the middle, and a walk way over the pool to the jacuzzi. I would think that the diary room would look best in the garden with an all glass. So if you in the diary room you can cee out, and also if you in the garden tya carnt see in.
WOW the first idea is good.

I would like a small house with a BIG garden, with kind of 'Garden' rooms.

BigOz
03-02-2009, 10:48 PM
I would love if the house basic, with housemates needing to unlock rooms after passing the tasks, so all they would have is nothing but a plaing arden, uncomfy sitting area, dinning area, DR, 1 basic bedroom and small kitchen, and after passing weekly tasks they could spend 50% of their budget on new rooms etc.

Plus for some reason I want the house to be purple.

monkeymadness
04-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Also in the new house i would like to see the a cirle kitchen in the centre of the house. This is why if big brother fetched the divide back they can put a split in the middle of the kitchen and on each side. one will have the sofas and one will have the dining table. But Out side the group who has the sofas has in the garden is the pool with the jacuzzi in the middle. And the diary room with the two glass walls with two entrence so each side will enter the diaryroom, also an heated dining table outside plus an expensive bedroom what would be called the talented bedroom with a built in bathroom. the other grope would have the chickens fetch backed and the own veg to grown. they will have a bedroom what would be not so talented with a standed shower and loo and sink. but the other groupe will have the kichen sink on they side, as for the other groupe they sink would be located in the garden so if it was raining and they need a dish they would have to run out to clean them. i also think they should keep the BB9 stairs so they can leave throught each stairs. Where the diary room was i think that should be a room with camers and screens in so every week a housemate goes in that room and helps big brother control the house and the housemate can speak to the housemates. this housemate who get choosed for one week will have they own bedroom. so what is said in the diary room might get passed on. as for example a housemate comes in the diary room and calls a other housemate, the person in charge that week can go back to the house after they time is up been big brother and tell such and such they called them and every one will be getting back stabbed, they also should have secreat rooms. i also think that a good task would be if an housemate done that experment where they in a glass box hanging from the house with a bottle of water and a blanket and how many days they stop there they get £50 a day or 3 tokens a day if they fail they go to a basic shopping budget of £4 per head per day. thats all for now guys :conf:

BBDodge
09-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Something radically different to keep the HMs guessing. And the viewers.

Tom
09-02-2009, 09:23 PM
High ceilings and low floors again like BB3 and 4