PDA

View Full Version : The Pickled Egg Poll!

Benjamin
14-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Do you love or loathe pickled eggs, and why?

Personally I find them one of the most repulsive foods to be created. I mean, really, who thought it was a good idea to pickle an egg!? It's bad enough eating a boiled egg without somebody pickling it and making you want to gag as soon as it touches those delicate tastebuds on your tongue.

My tastebuds would much rather have something a little less vulgar on them, like battery acid, a cows udder, kerry Katona's personality (well maybe not that).

Annie
14-02-2009, 02:43 AM
I dont like the idea of eggs being kept for that long... EW :puzzled:

Benjamin
15-02-2009, 08:29 AM
who voted for loves pickled eggs?

bronaaaa
15-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Eugh. *shudders*

ange7
15-02-2009, 09:05 AM
if you boil eggs is it possible for a group of people to stone someone to death with them? I don't mean you turtle...I love all your great threads* this is your best by far* ...just asking you since eggs seem to be your pet subject.

Benjamin
15-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by ange7
if you boil eggs is it possible for a group of people to stone someone to death with them? I don't mean you turtle...I love all your great threads* this is your best by far* ...just asking you since eggs seem to be your pet subject.

:laugh2: eggs as my speciality. I may put that on my CV.

I don't know though. I think if an egg boils too much rather than go hard it explodes.

I remember once my friend cooked her egg in the microwave. Then she put it in her eggcup and tapped it with a spoon to get the shell off the top and it exploded everywhere. made me laugh so much.

Dom:D
15-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Ewww...... the name makes me want to vom!!

http://i54.tinypic.com/141m7p0.gif