PDA

View Full Version : I think my sister is a lesbian...

Conzors
16-02-2009, 08:51 PM
...I reallly do!

She keeps on going on about how much she likes this girl, and she acts all manly at cetain times.

Shes 11, and is quit big for her age, and is muscly and stuff.

I really think she is. LOL.

How can i ask her if she is one, without actually asking her?

Thanks
xx

Damaris
16-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Lmao.

Well i think you should leave it until shes a bit older.

Sam!
"Are you a dyke?"

??? :thumbs: jokkes people

andyman
Lol :laugh3:

Wildcat!
16-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Damn!!!! Poor parents!:conf2:

Lauren
Well don't ask her. It's worrying you're interested in your sisters sexuality anyway.

And I'm pretty sure her being big or muscly has nothing to do with a desire for muffs.

Firewire
lmao at this thread.

Sorry that I find it funny. It was just pretty random and unexpected.

Ninastar
16-02-2009, 08:54 PM
ohhhhh this sound toughh....

maybe next time if she talks about this girl say in a really jokeish way ohhhh do you fancy herr or somethingg?

Hmm let me thnk of something elsee lol . x

Christina
16-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Maybe she only likes the girl in a friendly way.. at that age would she really know what a lesbian is??

Novo
16-02-2009, 08:55 PM
My sister is 21 and i get the same feeling but she's not butch she's quite the opposite Blonde and dumb

Tom
16-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
Well don't ask her. It's worrying you're interested in your sisters sexuality anyway.

And I'm pretty sure her being big or muscly has nothing to do with a desire for muffs.

Only you could make quite a serious point and still make me :laugh3:

Firewire
16-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Christina
Maybe she only likes the girl in a friendly way.. at that age would she really know what a lesbian is??

lmao

Loukas
16-02-2009, 08:58 PM
TBH. Conor.. She's 11. She might not even know what she is.. Give her time. Give her time to grow up and live life.. Wait until she hits year 7 and see how she acts then :)

Christina
16-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Firewire

lmao Its true!! If my cousin hadnt of been so dumb and started telling me stuff like that i woulnt of known lool.. 11 is a bit young?

Kornetto
16-02-2009, 09:00 PM
She probably just really like her as a friend. :P

Sam!
16-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Personally if you think shes a lesbian.. by describing her as big and muscley then quite frankly she probably has known for a few years now your gay. But whatever.

Twilight
16-02-2009, 09:09 PM
I think shes a bit to young course I'm 13 and i don't even know yet

KKBL
16-02-2009, 09:10 PM
is it actually possible for an 11 year girl to be a lesbian?
& Scampi why is there a picture of Hitler in your avatar?

Glenn.
16-02-2009, 09:16 PM
You think you got problems? I think my mum is a lesbian:conf:

Novo
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk83/andyxcloudxstrife/romeo.jpg

darien ( get to know me hit me up!) has the answers

serensilver
has she ever had a proper best friend? :flower:maybe thats why she likes this girl so much because they really get on well! she's a bit young i think tobe worring about that just yet! :wink:

Lauren
16-02-2009, 09:17 PM
HAHA That Darien dude looks about 8. Bless.

Novo
16-02-2009, 09:19 PM
He's seen it all

Locke.
16-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Source:
Life. (I'm serious dude shes gay)

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:: joker:

Tom
16-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by KKBL
is it actually possible for an 11 year girl to be a lesbian?

Depends whether you support the nature or nurture debate ...

Ross
16-02-2009, 09:27 PM

Oh Lauren I've missed you. :cheer2:

Magic
16-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Sam!
Personally if you think shes a lesbian.. by describing her as big and muscley then quite frankly she probably has known for a few years now your gay. But whatever.

Agreed.
Looks have nothing to do with it you fool, how ****ing sterotypical
Just if she has muscles... she is a lemon? :rolleyes:

Novo
16-02-2009, 09:34 PM
A lemon :joker:

Magic
16-02-2009, 09:35 PM
hahaha lol thats one of the words we use here

Jen
16-02-2009, 09:36 PM

I love you.
For the sake of being PC; in a non lesbian I want you way.

Lauren
16-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL

I love you.
For the sake of being PC; in a non lesbian I want you way.

:love:

I'm glad it's not in that way, though. I mean I much prefer the BIG MUSCLY 11 YEAR OLDS.

Conzors
16-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Samuel

Agreed.

How is it beig stereotypical!.

I was just saying.

Im camp. And you assume im gay.
Thas stereotypical sam.

So dont go there!

*breathes*
LOL
x

Magic
16-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Conzors

Agreed.

How is it beig stereotypical!.

I was just saying.

Im camp. And you assume Im gay.
Thas stereotypical sam.

So dont go there!

*breathes*
LOL
x
Um no, you have said your gay LOL! I'm not stereotyping!

And its being stereotypical because your saying because she is close to a girl and is muscly, she is a lesbian!

Z
16-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Asking her's not going to help Conzors, if she is, she probably won't tell you for a few years yet anyway. Let her figure things out for herself :spin2:

Matt08
16-02-2009, 10:02 PM
I think a good explanation for her build may be her age, she's probably going through that time of her life and some people have 'puppy fat' which makes them have a big build.

Plus what build you are doesn't determine what sexuality you are. I think you are probably looking too far into things and coming to false conclusions.

MrGaryy
17-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Firewire

lmao

I fail to see the hilarity.

Anyway, asking her those sort of questions at that age would only push her further into the closet in years to come.

Tom4784
17-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha

Say what?

On the topic at hand. I agree with everyone else.

Annie
17-02-2009, 07:30 AM
Mmmm extremely doubt she is a lesbian at 11.

Even if she is... who cares?

But dont ask her or that cos you will just embarrass her and she probably is just happy to have a close female friend. God if you heard me go on about my best girl friend (not being a girlfriend but you know) then you would probably say I am a lesbian too and lets be honest. I aint.

xDramatick
17-02-2009, 07:59 AM

LMFAO.
Lauren :love:

On topic - Don't bother asking her.
She's 11, give her a few years :\
The whole 'I love her' thing could be trying to imitate the older girls, how they always say ily to each other and stuff. Hell, I tell my friends [male&female] I love them and that doesn't make me a cheater, nor straight. haha.

Red Moon
17-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Does it really matter if she is or not, and other than being nosy isn't any of your business?

If she is a lesbian she will tell you when she has worked it and wants to tell you. It's no good forcing the issue and invading her privacy when she might not even know herself.

So my advice is to just wait and see what happens and let her do things in her own time.

pinkmichk
17-02-2009, 09:37 AM
i wouldnt say anything to her if she is its gonna be pretty confusing for her at 11 to be able to deal with that plus her build has no link if you'd have seen me growing up i was the biggest tomboy going i even wore mostly boys clothes etc if you just assume on appearences i guess i would be going through a sex change now
and for the friend thing i love my friends and say that as well cos after my family they are the most important part of my life yes i have told them this and they have said it to me but it dont mean i'm gonna jump into bed with them

Tom
17-02-2009, 09:57 AM

lmao

MinnieMandy
17-02-2009, 10:08 AM
I doubt she evn knows what a lesbian is
Well. Cant a girl like her friends a lot anyways ??
She just probably knows how much her friends mean to her now. Come on shes only 11!

M X
17-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Damn!!!! Poor parents!:conf2: What??

M X
17-02-2009, 10:28 AM
I would leave it until she is about - 14. You know that if kids at school found out they could bully her.

Hugo
21-02-2009, 12:18 PM

Isn't it true you don't even have a sexuality untill your about 13/14?

Sam!
21-02-2009, 12:21 PM

Agreed.

If she has muscles then she.. being an 11yr old girl is stonger than Conor?

Hugo
21-02-2009, 12:24 PM

Agreed.

If she has muscles then she.. being an 11yr old girl is stonger than Conor?

LOL.