I started the human race.....TWICE!

Tom4784
17-02-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm Spiderman!

Until the pills wear off.

Princess
17-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Having a group text being read out by Preston on the radio
Got an e-mail in Heat,which then went on to be in the book!
Having a comment in a TT e-mail and having my review which won me my signed album the 'Lastest News' on the site for like 3 days,lol.
My Heath Ledger tribute being picked from all of them on Heatworld and being put in the main article on there.
Luke and Bex answering my questions on a Mr Pap vid(Luke said my name!)

Captain.Remy
17-02-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm famous for being myself. :laugh:

Apart from that I won a beauty pageant for baby boys at the age of 5, I've been elected 'Student of the Yeah 2007' in my city and loads of stuff like that.

Annie
17-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I have sang on BBC1 twice.
Lived next door to Darren Jackson (footballer)
Have kissed Chris Fountain (Justin from Hollyoaks)
Went to school with Leon Jackson
Have met the Queen when the Scottish Parliment opened as I was singing there.

Novo
17-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Darren jackson he was awful

he was a striker but he had the goal scoring record off a center back :joker:

xDramatick
17-02-2009, 06:01 PM
I know Carrie from Paris Hilton's British Best Friend and she said she might take me to meet Paris someday.
Otherwise, not really.

Tom4784
17-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Oh! I've met Mr Motivator.

Tom
17-02-2009, 06:06 PM
I have been in the background of FNP Celebrity Spotting LOL (although not been spotted)

Been in Jeremy Kyle, X Factor, Soapstar Superstar (lmao), L&K and Big Brother audiences

I know the other girl called Kim who got into Sharon's final 6 girls in 2007 (X Factor)

I was in some clip sent into Soccer AM a few years ago, focus weren't me but was one of the lads in the group :joker:

Distant relative of some presenter from ITV local news

I was on local news when I was about 4 because of something to do with the school :pat:

Met a load of Hollyoaks people in town ... OK that one doesn't really count, but some Corrie people in Sainsbury's and Ruth off This Morning :tongue:

Liklihood of me becoming a footballer was pretty high until I got an injury :bawling:

Annie
17-02-2009, 06:09 PM
I was on tv in the final of XF when Leon won.
I used to be in the local newspaper every week for musicals i was doing.
I was on 50/50 on CBBC with my school.

Jen
17-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Been on Radio1 too many times.
Ironically all to Scott Mills... I wish he wasn't gay, I want him to be mine.
I also have an voice-mail from Reggae off of Radio1 asking me to be on the show (Over the phone... obv.)
Oh and Laura (Old producer from Scott Mills' show) signed a copy of my "Laura's Diary" book.

All radio... shet.

Annie
17-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL
I also have an voice-mail from Reggae off of Radio1 asking me to be on the show (Over the phone... obv.)
Oh and Laura (Old producer from Scott Mills' show) signed a copy of my "Laura's Diary" book.

All radio... shet.

I totally HEART Reggae :lovedup:

Tom4784
OH! I'm a very distant relative to a WWE wrestler, according to my Grandad.

Princess

All radio... shet.

Scott Mills is gay???????????????

Annie
17-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Princess

All radio... shet.

I didnt know that either :blush2:

Matt08
17-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Annie
Originally posted by Princess

All radio... shet.

I didnt know that either :blush2:

He came out to the media a few years back I think.

Jen
17-02-2009, 06:16 PM
He did indeed.
I love him.

D:

supernoodles!
17-02-2009, 06:16 PM
ahhh 50/50!I wanted to be on that show SO bad!

I`ve met and been kissed on the cheek by Richard Fleeshman
I`ve seen loads of corrie stars,Bradley Walsh said I was pretty haha!
I`ve sang at metro radio arena in Newcastle on my own and it was filmed for bbc1,only like ten seconds but still!lmao
I`ve been in my local paper a few times for dancing when I was younger and a few plays I`ve been in.
I was once in a pantomime with the chuckle brothers lmao when I was 6!
thats is really lol

Novo
17-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Mills came out as gay to the press in 2001, in order to avoid tabloid style speculation. He never discusses or acknowledges his sexuality on-air or gives further interviews on the subject. Occasionally on the show, deflective comments are made, and Mills often jokes that he "doesn't have much luck with the ladies". In his Guardian interview he explained, "I'd just like to be accepted as a normal bloke who is gay and is on the radio and the television."

Tom
17-02-2009, 06:19 PM
I was on Songs of Praise lmao

School forced us to go in the choir, and subsequently forced us to sing at Manc Cathedral :mad::shrug:

Day off school though I suppose to go and sing Little Donkey for 5 minutes :joker:

Ninastar
17-02-2009, 06:23 PM
My closest thing to fame is horrible and so far away! Its the guy that killed loads of people in dumblaine. Because of him my auntie ( she heard the gunshots of the children being killed and had a nervous breakdown whch eventually lead to a brain anurism ( sp ? ) ))

supernoodles!
17-02-2009, 06:28 PM
aw ninastar thats horrible:sad:

Annie
17-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Aw Nina that is horrible :rolleyes:

Gemmer-x
17-02-2009, 06:41 PM
- i met dave benson phillips when i was in the audience of get your own back
- i was in the audience of 'all or nothing' twice.
- i met mark speight just before he died :/
- my school was on xchange's 'class wars'
- i met lea from bb7 and her son, there always out shopping
- and i met katie price
- and i went to school with matt thornhill (forest player)

lol at how pathetic my list is (:
+ Annie - you kissed chris fountain?!?! im SO jealous. :sad:

TheMac
17-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Related to Jade Goody's boyfriend Jack through a lot of complicated marriages cousins and stuff like that. Before anyone says stuff, I haven't actually met either of them.

bronaaaa
17-02-2009, 07:59 PM
:sad: Nope

Iceman
17-02-2009, 08:00 PM
I bought michelle heaton a drink in a club and she was really happy, called me sweet:blush2::blush2:

I met Terry Christian 2 weeks ago on a show called the Panel (similar to mock the week).

I saw Colin Farrell in Dublin once aswel as Paris when she was here.

A few more minor celebs nothing to report about though.

bronaaaa
17-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Oh wait I was on choir of the year a couple of times :wink:

Nicky.
17-02-2009, 08:08 PM
- Met, and spoke to online, Glyn Wise (BB7).. spoke to him for about 10 minutes when I met him :)

- We bought our chalet, off the actor who plays Maria in Corrie's, boyfriend :)

- On the same site, there are loads of celebs, like footballers, actors, < I used to know their names.. but they aint ones that stick :3 .. and William Roach (Ken - Corrie) used to own one on there :)

- I've spoke to Kimberley Southwicks (X Factor) boyfriend on MySpace

- I was on 'Last Choir Standing' last year :) - will be on this year too :3

Will add anymore :) xx

Lewis.
17-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickyy
- Met, and spoke to online, Glyn Wise (BB7).. spoke to him for about 10 minutes when I met him :)

- We bought our chalet, off the actor who plays Maria in Corrie's, boyfriend :)

- On the same site, there are loads of celebs, like footballers, actors, < I used to know their names.. but they aint ones that stick :3 .. and William Roach (Ken - Corrie) used to own one on there :)

- I've spoke to Kimberley Southwicks (X Factor) boyfriend on MySpace

- I was on 'Last Choir Standing' last year :) - will be on this year too :3

Will add anymore :) xx

Wow, were you on the live shows?

Sam!
17-02-2009, 08:11 PM
- Been on songs of praise with my exchoir [cringe]
- Won the llangollen national eistedford with my exchoir
- One of my exchoirs singers is Faryl Smith [was in the final of BGT last year]
- I saw Boris Johnson [mayor of London] in Yosemite National Park, my sister was like "I recognise him" and his daughter was like "Dad! That girl recognises you" haha. They were hiking.

Ninastar
17-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Aw Nina that is horrible :rolleyes:

whats with the :rolleyes:??
:sad::conf:

30stone
17-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Wow, ive never been on tv or anything at all.

Or met anyone more famous than a Reading football player )=

JOSHUAH!
17-02-2009, 08:14 PM
OMG.
You've all met so many people.

I've met Wendy Gibson. She presents the local BBC News for the North East
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_khnBA58ed2k/SG9YtBCqtWI/AAAAAAAAAs8/fedq2O9VINY/s320/WendyGibson2.JPG
Plus I got her autograph.

...thats it.
LMAO what a fail =[

pinkmichk
17-02-2009, 08:34 PM
i met and got autograph of diane louise jordan (ex blue peter presenter for those who dont remember her)
seen one of those charity footy matches with loads of eastenders stars and got lots of autographs on the programme
i won a local news paper colouring competition as a kid and got be special guest at a truck show (monster trucks and the like i got to start the show with air horn)
was in local paper with my work when we set up a condolense book for holly and jessica and not far from where they lived

think thats it my step bro meets celebs almost on a daily basis cos he works the 1st class lounge and does security checks etc at stanstead and sometimes heathrow including once guarding the entire F1 cargo overnight before it got shipped to brazil for the race

*mazedsalv**
17-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Spoke to Nadia on the 2nd time Ive seen her as she lives here in Woking. The 2nd time I saw her she was blonde and was wearing a leather outfit.

The 1st time she just left her flats in Sheerwater and i said hi and she said Hi back.

LemonJam
17-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Zilch.

:sad:

Tom
17-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JOSHUAH!
OMG.
You've all met so many people.

I've met Wendy Gibson. She presents the local BBC News for the North East
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_khnBA58ed2k/SG9YtBCqtWI/AAAAAAAAAs8/fedq2O9VINY/s320/WendyGibson2.JPG
Plus I got her autograph.

...thats it.
LMAO what a fail =[

Oh thats another one, I met Lucy Meacock (mehehe her surname) who does my local news on ITV and the odd national bulletin. I sound like I have an obsession with my local ITV news, 3 claims to fame with that :joker:

She was just around the studios on the studio tour a few years back

Brad*
17-02-2009, 11:36 PM
- I met Alan Sugar during an under 13 football match last year because the he was the grandfather of a player on the opposing team and had come to watch the game which was in Chigwell, Essex.

- I met Daniel Whiston (a professional ice skater and current Dancing On Ice professional with Roxanne Pallett (also the first series champion with Gaynor Faye)) along with rugby player Kyran Bracken (and Dancing On Ice series 2 champion) at Alexandra Palace in Muswell Hill, North London (an ice skating rink).

- A distant relation of mine called Howard (forgotten his surname for now) is the drummer in the band Shakin' Stevens and makes occasional TV appearances with the band.

That's all I can think of for now but there are possibly some more.

John.
18-02-2009, 12:03 AM
My Great Uncle was Bob Paisley. he was one of the most successful Managers in English Football History!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Paisley

I had a kick about with The Pigeon Detectives at a gig a year ago last October. -- I went early to get their autographs and they let me join in their kick about. -- Then put me on the guest list because I didn't have tickets to see the Gig! It was ACE.

Also my big cousin was supposed to give Princess Diana flowers when she was wee. Diana came over to get the flowers and she would not give her them!!

Iceman
18-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Oh i forgot one, i'm not too sure if she was ever "big" in Britain but i knew Samantha Mumba when i was growing up, she was my friend, lived 5 minutes from me.

Chri$
18-02-2009, 01:32 AM
I am related to Catherine Zeta-Jones because her auntie is related to my dad.

I was on Harry Hills Shark Infested Custard on CITV with my Nannie.

I spoke to Glyn Wise on the Internet for 10 mins on Christmas Day.

Shaun
18-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Uh...I've met Leon Jackson, have been on local news (frontpage of the Herald Express, ****yeah :dazzler:)... not a lot else. Torbay's not great for celeb-spotting.

I suppose I might as well use the Emily-from-Hope story again :tongue:

Rory
18-02-2009, 01:47 AM
I was on BBLB twice, and I haven't even been outside of the United States. :wink:

Rory
18-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by GoKart
Oh i forgot one, i'm not too sure if she was ever "big" in Britain but i knew Samantha Mumba when i was growing up, she was my friend, lived 5 minutes from me.
I knew who she was! I only remember that "Come on Over" song

Sam!
18-02-2009, 09:26 AM
I was on tv in the final of XF when Leon won.
I used to be in the local newspaper every week for musicals i was doing.
I was on 50/50 on CBBC with my school.

I envy you so much, 50/50!!!!!!! Wow Annie.

Spike
18-02-2009, 10:19 AM
My uncle was in Coronation Street, the latest Rambo film and a few other big TV shows and films
I met Konnie Huq
Thats about it

Sarah.
18-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy

:shocked:
Who??? lol!

For me, uuummm;
- I got picked from all in attendance at a Chris Jericho book signing to do an interview about meeting him. <3
- I've met a LOT of WWE wrestlers, including Chris Jericho twice which was the best day of my life.
- I was on Monday Night Raw in the distance.. lol.
- I was heard shouting "Jericho!", at Monday Night Raw LOOOL. I was right next to the camera.
- A letter of mine was printed in Sneak magazine a long time ago, lol.
- Was on the center of a pic in a newspaper of a group of fans at a play off final at the Millenium Stadium.
that's all i can think of :(

Tom4784
18-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by sarah.y2j

Who??? lol!

I'm not sure if he's in it anymore, his name's Darren but he was called William Regal in the WWE. I've never actually spoken to him though since it's an obscure link.

Sarah.
18-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by sarah.y2j

Who??? lol!

I'm not sure if he's in it anymore, his name's Darren but he was called William Regal in the WWE. I've never actually spoken to him though since it's an obscure link.

OMG that's so cool lol! He's still in WWE =p

Indierock&roll
18-02-2009, 05:40 PM
i dont have one?..
actually the only thing sort of is like my dads cousin is mates with jamie charagher..
nothing special because i dont know him ha