PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a premonition !?????

Ninastar
19-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Ok omg!! this is so wierd!! My dad just told me something that happened to him when he was younger! I will write it like he told me but as if i am telling you if you get me lol! Anyway..... :bigsmile:

Right!!!! When my dad was about 14 he had a dream about one of someone he knew being in a car crash ( I dont really get what he means but he said it felt as if it was someone he really really loved but he couldnt see their face ). In this dream he saw a man run up to the car crash and pull this woman out of the car ( it was on fire now ) and save her. He realised when she was out of the car it was his auntie (his fave auntie and our whole familys fave aswell ). This made him freak out and he woke up and because the dream was so real he looked at the clock and the time was 2:14. He went back to sleep but at six in the morning he got a phone call. He answered it and it was the hospital they asked to speak to his mum as it was about her sister. He got so freaked out that he like cried the whole morning lol.

So basically when they got to the hospital to see his auntie she was told she was rescued at about half past 2 but the crash was around 10 past!!!

I find this SO freaky but amazing at the same time!!
My dad really isn't the lying type so I beleive him. If you don't beleive me then go ahead i wont stop you but i swear on my life its true! xxxx

bronaaaa
19-02-2009, 05:42 PM
*Shudders* stuff like that creeps me out
Sometimes stuff like that happens to me

I had an awful feeling one night there would be an eathquake and the next day it was all over the news that there had been one. Can't remember where it was but, it was a good few years back.

Ninastar
19-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Thats well cool!!! stuff like this is rather creepy lol x

BigSister
19-02-2009, 06:54 PM
I got a bad feeling something was going to happen day before 9/11 but thought it was just annoyance that my cousins wete going to florida., Same thing happened on day of 7/7 when i was in majorca then same thing happened middle of night when those car bombs were found in London at that night club and somewhere else. It freaks me out proper

Ninastar
19-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Yeh omg I got ill on both those days! It wasnt eing sick it was just like Omg why do i feel so wierd! on 9/11 i lived in america I started feeling even more sick as people in my school were getting told to go home lol x

Ninastar
19-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Bump =[

*mazedsalv**
19-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Phoebe Halliwell??? :shocked:

Marsh.
19-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

Huh?

*mazedsalv**
19-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 08marsh

Huh?

She's a character in Charmed and she's the witch who has the power of promonition.

Marsh.
19-02-2009, 09:01 PM

Huh?

She's a character in Charmed and she's the witch who has the power of promonition.

Charmed, yeah i've watched that. Couldn't remember the character name though

Ninastar
19-02-2009, 09:02 PM
loll

Tom
19-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by BigSister
I got a bad feeling something was going to happen day before 9/11 but thought it was just annoyance that my cousins wete going to florida., Same thing happened on day of 7/7 when i was in majorca then same thing happened middle of night when those car bombs were found in London at that night club and somewhere else. It freaks me out proper

I kind of get that when people close to me have died. In the past when its happened I've felt really sick, sweating and knowing that something bad has happened etc ... then I find out and its so weird

*mazedsalv**
19-02-2009, 10:22 PM

Huh?

Charmed, yeah i've watched that. Couldn't remember the character name though

:bigsmile:

Ninastar
19-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeh itswierd cause the hair on the back of yourr neck like goes up and everything. How odd!?

Sticks
20-02-2009, 06:53 AM
I had this strange feeling someone might start a thread on this subject :joker:

Mark
20-02-2009, 07:45 AM
I had planned to go to London on 7/7 to meet my friend who lives near Elephant and Castle tube station. I was going to leave Oxford early that morning about 6am, and get into London about 8.30. I would then go to Edgeware road and get a tube around 8.45, where I'd go around to Embankment, and down to Elephant and Castle.

The night before I wasn't feeling great and couldn't get to sleep, and at 3am or so I decided against going the next morning.
When I woke up the next morning I saw on the news that the 8.50 tube at Edgeware Road was the one that gone blown up.

I don't believe in premonition or anything like that, but it sure was a lucky escape :blush2:

arista
20-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Yes a Lucky Escape
and great news for many of us
as this Forum has it all.