PDA

View Full Version : stunning transexual needed for bb10

brightonbeachbabe
20-02-2009, 03:23 PM
i think bb needs to put in a transexual female,tall slim blond fit,nothing that would give her away,then she gets in on with 1 of the fit male housemates,or 2,3,4 and strings them along, now that would be gutsy and great viewing,we have only ever had nadia:devil:

jonsep
20-02-2009, 03:42 PM
imagine the lawsuits if they did, and one of the hms did try it on with her.
i for one would be furious its ethicaly wrong.

Matt
20-02-2009, 03:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%27s_Something_About_Miriam

:tongue:

Tom
20-02-2009, 04:02 PM
I wanted Marilyn to go in last year :bawling:

Locke.
20-02-2009, 04:03 PM
No.

jonsep
20-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Matt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%27s_Something_About_Miriam

:tongue: oh sh*t yeah matt wasnt ther lawsuit over that?

arista
20-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by brightonbeachbabe
i think bb needs to put in a transexual female,tall slim blond fit,nothing that would give her away,then she gets in on with 1 of the fit male housemates,or 2,3,4 and strings them along, now that would be gutsy and great viewing,we have only ever had nadia:devil:

Yes Nadia was not Stunning.

Trick them , will be Fun.

NettoSuperstar!
20-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Angel D has applied

brightonbeachbabe
20-02-2009, 04:24 PM
is angel d a transexual then

Tom
20-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Angel D has applied

:laugh3:

officialleafan
20-02-2009, 04:42 PM
It'd be a good idea. Miriam was quite good looking and it's no wonder that that guy fell in love with her :shocked:

darlark
05-03-2009, 11:00 AM
that wd be way funny xx

Lauren
05-03-2009, 11:02 AM
It sounds boring and trashy, imo. Wrong direction for BB to go... again.

30stone
05-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Tom
Angel D has applied

:laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

But yeh Nadia was ****, we dont need another transexual to enter there.

NettoSuperstar!
05-03-2009, 12:44 PM
:tongue: The trashier the better I say...trawl the backstreets and the red light areas for BB10...not that trannnys are trashy...maybe Angel D...

Lauren
05-03-2009, 12:46 PM
:tongue: The trashier the better I say...trawl the backstreets and the red light areas for BB10...not that trannnys are trashy...maybe Angel D...

Ooh you nastttyyyyy. :nono: :laugh:

NettoSuperstar!
05-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Im only messin...I wonder if theyre back on under new identities

Tom
05-03-2009, 12:48 PM
what about that freaky man woman thing who had a baby for celebrity BB?

NettoSuperstar!
05-03-2009, 01:07 PM
No Tom lol

user12975
05-03-2009, 03:52 PM
no ******s

NettoSuperstar!
06-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by ***********
no ******s

Oh C'mon Kooldude it would be TRANtastic!:tongue:

andyman
06-03-2009, 01:57 PM
BB needs to transmit the live feed much much more.

A housemate that is transparent would be much better and better transport to the house on launch night.
BB have to change their ways with a total transplant of ideas to make it fresh like it was in the early naughties... Mmmmmm naughties.

bananarama
08-03-2009, 10:52 PM

Smashing idea. Nothing i like more than hearing of prudes getting there knickers in a twist when TV goes X rated......With one in the eye for control jerks from Ofcom....

PS. No ******'s old hat so boring........

Tom
08-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by bananarama

Smashing idea. Nothing i like more than hearing of prudes getting there knickers in a twist when TV goes X rated......With one in the eye for control jerks from Ofcom....

PS. No ******'s old hat so boring........

What about siamese twins with the twist being they are two individual housemates? Picture that when one gets evicted :joker:

Angel.D
11-03-2009, 10:55 PM
:tongue: The trashier the better I say...trawl the backstreets and the red light areas for BB10...not that trannnys are trashy...maybe Angel D... My be you are how dare you say this you must be rubbish to say crap like this you tramp ok Angel D:sad:o:sad:o

Angel.D
11-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

Ooh you nastttyyyyy. :nono: :laugh: yes it is nastty i havent been on here for a bit i have a friend who lost her young boy that got killed last week under a dustbin truck who being berried tom and i see this **** on here Lauren Angel D:mad:

Angel.D
11-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Angel D has applied yes i have why Angel D

Angel.D
12-03-2009, 12:02 AM
is angel d a transexual then I dont think so are you Angel D

Angel.D
12-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Tom
I wanted Marilyn to go in last year :bawling: Yes and me tom Angel D:wink:

user12975
12-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by ***********
no ******s

Oh C'mon Kooldude it would be TRANtastic!:tongue:

I repeat,,,, no ******s, i wud rather be poached by a wooly mammouth than see anymore trannies go on that show

there will be too many men doing:
:elephant::cheer::colour::angel:

id rather

:devil::banana::hello::dance::dazzler::dance2:
in a str8 way

brightonbeachbabe
12-03-2009, 06:28 AM
there is a big difference between,a ******,and a trangendered person.and bb has only ever had nadia,so i think its time for another,now a ****** is a man who dresses in womens clothes for fun or sexual kicks,and will keep there male body parts,

arista
12-03-2009, 06:51 AM
there is a big difference between,a ******,and a trangendered person.and bb has only ever had nadia,so i think its time for another,now a ****** is a man who dresses in womens clothes for fun or sexual kicks,and will keep there male body parts,

Yes The Star will Love that.

NettoSuperstar!
12-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Angel.D

Ooh you nastttyyyyy. :nono: :laugh: yes it is nastty i havent been on here for a bit i have a friend who lost her young boy that got killed last week under a dustbin truck who being berried tom and i see this **** on here Lauren Angel D:mad:

....and your friend under the dustbin truck relates to this thread how? Im only messin with you as I said...you put your audition on TIBB...I could have used anyone who had done the same, but you were the only one...dont get yer knickers i a twist! Hows Des anyway?:tongue:

user12975
12-03-2009, 01:05 PM
no ******s, no confused individuals...

brightonbeachbabe
12-03-2009, 02:32 PM
transexuals arnt confused you fool.

user12975
12-03-2009, 04:07 PM
well they are still their origional sex, its impoossssibble to change sex atm...

Harry!
12-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Pete Burns is needed (According to me) prehaps Pete could present BBBB as he did before, That was my best BBBB week of my life!

NettoSuperstar!
12-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Wtf? do you live in a hole? How many people have had sex changes?

user12975
12-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Physically.... but not genetically

Angel.D
12-03-2009, 10:08 PM

....and your friend under the dustbin truck relates to this thread how? Im only messin with you as I said...you put your audition on TIBB...I could have used anyone who had done the same, but you were the only one...dont get yer knickers i a twist! Hows Des anyway?:tongue: Im sorry i havent been on here for a while after the bad news .Des is ok im pretty shore you have is number still you should phone him. anyway lol Angel D:wink:

NettoSuperstar!
13-03-2009, 09:49 AM

....and your friend under the dustbin truck relates to this thread how? Im only messin with you as I said...you put your audition on TIBB...I could have used anyone who had done the same, but you were the only one...dont get yer knickers i a twist! Hows Des anyway?:tongue: Im sorry i havent been on here for a while after the bad news .Des is ok Im pretty shore you have is number still you should phone him. anyway lol Angel D:wink:

Wtf have your number?? lol

inspector-frost
13-03-2009, 10:03 AM
:tongue: The trashier the better I say...trawl the backstreets and the red light areas for BB10...not that trannnys are trashy...maybe Angel D... My be you are how dare you say this you must be rubbish to say c**p like this you tramp ok Angel D:sad:o:sad:o

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs:

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 10:03 AM

....and your friend under the dustbin truck relates to this thread how? Im only messin with you as I said...you put your audition on TIBB...I could have used anyone who had done the same, but you were the only one...dont get yer knickers i a twist! Hows Des anyway?:tongue: Im sorry i havent been on here for a while after the bad news .Des is ok Im pretty shore you have is number still you should phone him. anyway lol Angel D:wink:

Wtf have your number?? lol I nettosuperstar i call des by is entertainmemt name dave something tells me you no him thats why i ask you.any way have a nice day lol Angel D

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by inspector-frost
:tongue: The trashier the better I say...trawl the backstreets and the red light areas for BB10...not that trannnys are trashy...maybe Angel D... My be you are how dare you say this you must be rubbish to say c**p like this you tramp ok Angel D:sad:o:sad:o

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs: I mr or miss wonderful .Angel D im not a rude or nasty person me and i think you must have problems because you only come on here when we are on here sorry but thats whot i think. so cool it and have a nice day lol Angel D

inspector-frost
13-03-2009, 10:29 AM

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs: I mr or miss wonderful .Angel D Im not a rude or nasty person me and i think you must have problems because you only come on here when we are on here sorry but thats whot i think. so cool it so have a niceday lol Angel D

you are not a nice person and you know why,anyone who takes a friends husband is not nice!you and him have been on here telling bare faced lies-is that what nice people do-don't think so!!you just said i'm only on here when 'we' are-des/dave is banned isn't he so whos we?i can come on here whenever i like,not been on for ages,believe me i have better things to do than keep checking when your on here.i can assure you i have no problems at all unlike you and your partner.trouble will always follow you when you have secrets.say hi to des/dave

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 10:42 AM

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs: I mr or miss wonderful .Angel D Im not a rude or nasty person me and i think you must have problems because you only come on here when we are on here sorry but thats whot i think. so cool it so have a niceday lol Angel D

you are not a nice person and you know why,anyone who takes a friends husband is not nice!you and him have been on here telling bare faced lies-is that what nice people do-i don't think so!!you just said i'm only on here when 'we' are-des/dave is banned isn't he so whos we?i can come on here whenever i like,not been on for ages,believe me i have better things to do than keep checking when your on here.i can assure you i have no problems at all unlike you and your partner.trouble will always follow you when you have secrets.say hi to des/dave I dident do that at all i wouldent have let him stay at my home if he hadent have been kick out but i think your trying to tell me some thing i dont like this crap you have been doing if he wontied to go back i wouldent stop him i beleave in beng happy not sad lol Angel D

inspector-frost
13-03-2009, 10:42 AM

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs: I mr or miss wonderful .Angel D Im not a rude or nasty person me and i think you must have problems because you only come on here when we are on here sorry but thats whot i think. so cool it and have a nice day lol Angel D

just to let you know i'm signing out and you're still on here.is that ok or have i got to wait till you go.i do have a life in the real world,so goodbye i'm off to work

NettoSuperstar!
13-03-2009, 10:43 AM
lol

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 10:48 AM

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs: I mr or miss wonderful .Angel D Im not a rude or nasty person me and i think you must have problems because you only come on here when we are on here sorry but thats whot i think. so cool it and have a nice day lol Angel D

just to let you know i'm signing out and you're still on here.is that ok or have i got to wait till you go.i do have a life in the real world,so goodbye i'm off to work Thats nice lol Angel D

inspector-frost
13-03-2009, 10:48 AM

fact-you took your friends husband
fact-he left and went straight to you
fact-you been having affair for years
how can you call me a tramp,you don't even know who i am!!!
fact-i am not a tramp unlike you,have you looked in a decent mirror lately,mind you i'd rather be a tramp than look like a drag queen.isn't about time you ditched that circus make up

you are not a nice person and you know why,anyone who takes a friends husband is not nice!you and him have been on here telling bare faced lies-is that what nice people do-i don't think so!!you just said i'm only on here when 'we' are-des/dave is banned isn't he so whos we?i can come on here whenever i like,not been on for ages,believe me i have better things to do than keep checking when your on here.i can assure you i have no problems at all unlike you and your partner.trouble will always follow you when you have secrets.say hi to des/dave I dident do that at all i wouldent have let him stay at my home if he hadent have been kick out but i think your trying to tell me some thing i dont like this c**p you have been doing if he wontied to go back i wouldent stop him i beleave in beng happy not sad lol Angel D

inspector-frost
13-03-2009, 10:52 AM

just to let you know i'm signing out and you're still on here.is that ok or have i got to wait till you go.i do have a life in the real world,so goodbye i'm off to work Thats nice lol Angel D

i am only stating a fact.you had affair with your friends husband and he got found out
i am not a tramp,you don't know me
you are the tramp,looked in a decent mirror lately

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 11:38 AM

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs: I mr or miss wonderful .Angel D Im not a rude or nasty person me and i think you must have problems because you only come on here when we are on here sorry but thats whot i think. so cool it and have a nice day lol Angel D Im not a tramp i would help any one with in reason and his ex wasent my friend so i dont no where thats from i was never a friend of hers or is othere two ex wifes i think you should stay out of it but i dont think you can sume how so keep making your self look bad it seems to me your her friend sorry lol Angel D

i am only stating a fact.you had affair with your friends husband and he got found out
you are the tramp,looked in a decent mirror lately

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 11:53 AM

you are the tramp,looked in a decent mirror lately Im sorry but you have that wrong she was nevere a friend of mine atall i dont no where thats come from and yes you mite be right i dont no you and you dont no me so sorry as you no when your mad you do say things back it wouldent be normal would it and i dont need another mirror im happy withwhot iv got thanks do you no his othere two ex wifes as well

WATERS
13-03-2009, 02:07 PM

WTF!?
What the hell is wrong with you!!
theres no such thing as a stunning transexual
:yuk::yuk::yuk: You knock me sick!!!!!! :yuk::yuk::yuk:

NettoSuperstar!
13-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Each to their own Waters! If they like stunning transexuals whys it have such an effect on you?...you wrestling with your own gender issues?

WATERS
13-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Each to their own Waters! If they like stunning transexuals whys it have such an effect on you?...you wrestling with your own gender issues?

No its just wrong and you have issues if you like them thats just sick and misleading and horrible they shouldnt be allowed

NettoSuperstar!
13-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by WATERS

No its just wrong and you have issues if you like them thats just sick and misleading and horrible they shouldnt be allowed

...ooh the lady doth protest...

Sick and misleading?

Wrong?

Explain

inspector-frost
13-03-2009, 02:48 PM

you are the tramp,looked in a decent mirror lately Im sorry but you have that wrong she was nevere a friend of mine atall i dont no where thats come from and yes you mite be right i dont no you and you dont no me so sorry as you no when your mad you do say things back it wouldent be normal would it and i dont need another mirror Im happy withwhot iv got thanks do you no his othere two ex wifes as well

you don't know me but i do know you and him,esp him,you was friends with his duo partner,i know his has ex wifes in manchester and kids that he never sees,3 i think

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 04:51 PM

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs: I mr or miss wonderful .Angel D Im not a rude or nasty person me and i think you must have problems because you only come on here when we are on here sorry but thats whot i think. so cool it and have a nice day lol Angel D I think you need brain tablets this is not normal to keep telling lies is it lol Angel D once again :wink::wink:

you are the tramp,looked in a decent mirror lately Im sorry but you have that wrong she was nevere a friend of mine atall i dont no where thats come from and yes you mite be right i dont no you and you dont no me so sorry as you no when your mad you do say things back it wouldent be normal would it and i dont need another mirror Im happy withwhot iv got thanks do you no his othere two ex wifes as well

you don't know me but i do know you and him,esp him,you was friends with his duo partner,i know his has ex wifes in manchester and kids that he never sees,3 i think

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 04:55 PM

i think he made a good point!!:thumbs: I mr or miss wonderful .Angel D Im not a rude or nasty person me and i think you must have problems because you only come on here when we are on here sorry but thats whot i think. so cool it and have a nice day lol Angel D I think you need brain tablets this is not normal to keep telling lies is it lol Angel D once again :wink::wink:

Angel.D
13-03-2009, 05:10 PM

you don't know me but i do know you and him,esp him,you was friends with his duo partner,i know his has ex wifes in manchester and kids that he never sees,3 i think may be you should give me a call then been as you no me i can send you my phone number not a problem.lol Angel D

brightonbeachbabe
14-03-2009, 05:51 AM
angel d would you take your arguements to another thread and take that gobby person whos throwing insults with you and as for the guy claiming thers no stunning transexuals out there needs to bounce in to the real world .he has such a promblem with it,he probably wants to be 1 or has been with 1.so lets get back to the thread pls.if a person has such a hang up about a certain gender.fact is there hiding something.

Angel.D
14-03-2009, 08:44 PM
angel d would you take your arguements to another thread and take that gobby person whos throwing insults with you and as for the guy claiming thers no stunning transexuals out there needs to bounce in to the real world .he has such a promblem with it,he probably wants to be 1 or has been with 1.so lets get back to the thread pls.if a person has such a hang up about a certain gender.fact is there hiding something. Hi Sorry brightonbeachbabe no one needs disasters like that and my apologys to every one else on here i agree with you lol Angel D

Locke.
14-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Yes! Frost is back

user12975
15-03-2009, 11:03 AM
brightonbeachbabe has got to be a transexual, clearly taking a massive offence to peoples views. if u cannot cope on a forum, walking out the front door isn't any easier, and i merely said, transexuals arnt actually changing their gender... it might be physically, but not genetically, and i know im right with this, so if your going to argue, u might aswell give up.
If i was to hide my willy it doesnt make me a female.

LemonJam
15-03-2009, 11:13 AM
I'd rather someone who's got an entertaining personality rather than someone in for shock value.

Personal preference.

brightonbeachbabe
15-03-2009, 04:57 PM
it is genetic as birth certificates are changed now ,and thats a leagle binding document .and no im not transexual,but have friends who are,i started this forum,as 1 of my friends whos transexual is still in the running to becoming a housemate this year,along with other transexuals,who no,s they did the all female house,this could be the year of transexuals,bring it on i say :cheer2:

user12975
15-03-2009, 09:06 PM
it is genetic as birth certificates are changed now ,and thats a leagle binding document .and no Im not transexual,but have friends who are,i started this forum,as 1 of my friends whos transexual is still in the running to becoming a housemate this year,along with other transexuals,who no,s they did the all female house,this could be the year of transexuals,bring it on i say :cheer2:

rite please somebody literally post some common sense, a legal binding document does not change genes!!! They may call themself a lady and wear knickers, but they still have MALE genes! Could you tell me one transexual that has given birth MALE -> a FEMALE.
Therefore they are still male, whether or not a piece of paper has your preference on it.

I rest my case