PDA

View Full Version : Facebook is driving me nuts !

Captain.Remy
23-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Since yesterday, I've had troubles to get into Facebook like they say my account is not available for the moment.
However, once I get in there, it says my session has timed out and I have to log in again.

As a mater of fact, I can't even change my status not checking my profile as I am offline ! 'Validation Error A validation error occurred.' as it's written.

So if anyone knows what's happening to me Facebook and how to deal with this, I would appreciate some advice.

Thanks. :thumbs:

Lauren
23-02-2009, 10:27 AM
My FB is working perfectly at the moment Remy.

Have you cleared your cookies and cache from your internet browser? Sometimes this causes a problem with FB.

If the problem still persists, it could be with the cluster servers you're on.
FB has hundreds of servers in a cluster, and we're all allocated a different server - if only one of those servers are being upgraded/repaired, then only a handful of people feel the effects.
However, since yesterday is a long time.

Captain.Remy
23-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Yes I do clear my cookies and all this stuff EVERYDAY so it's not coming from this.
Apparently I'm not the only one in this situation and it gets back to normal after 5 days ! :bored:

Lauren
23-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Remy, you could try this:

http://69.63.180.15

It's Facebook using it's IP address rather than DNS.

*mazedsalv**
23-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Mines working well for me right now, but it does have those days where you have to log in so many times.