PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with me???

Ninastar
24-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Ok recently i have been hearing and seeing loads of rerally wierd things??
It's kinda freaking me out? I have been finding it SO hard to sleep for the past month and i always have nightmares? Can this be because of stress?
thanks x

Magic
24-02-2009, 07:17 PM
The Clinic calls! :angel:
Explain more

Dom:D
24-02-2009, 07:20 PM
I keep getting that too!! :O
Its prob cause i've seen that scary movie I should really stay away from those:tongue:

Ninastar
24-02-2009, 07:22 PM
lol well like i always hear noises at night even tho i live in a newish house ( its only like 10 years old) and it sounds like people walking around in my kitchen. And one night i was about to fall asleep and all of a sudden i want tired and hear a ( dont laugh ) a like deep/raspy voice saying you owe your father?? I dont get it at all? Oh and another thing is when i was watching eastenders yestderday i saw word on the screen but i couldnt read them well? all i could read was the worg sing?

It just doesn't make any sence! at all!
I swear on my life these things happened. Its freaking me out

Lauren
24-02-2009, 07:26 PM
The voice when you're drifting to sleep is completely normal. As you drift in and out of sleep you enter a state of mind between reality and unconsciousness - this means you may hear things that, appear to be real or in the room with you etc. It usually happens when you're just waking up out of a sleep, but can also happen as you're drifting off. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

About the other noises; is there a reason you should be suffering from an abnormal amount of stress? Such as an ill relative or something? If yes, then this explains this too. Cos of the noises in your sleep, and nightmares, you're having a very light sleep which means you'll suffer the effects of no sleep to a degree, which involves hearing noises etc.

I'm suffering from stress at the moment and I'm having nightmares and panic attacks every night so I know what you're going through!

Tom
24-02-2009, 07:32 PM
People walking around your kitchen is probably just your house "closing down" for the night- just normal noises like the boiler, the freezer, pipes etc which your mind will probably think is something else. Our stairs creek like hell at night and it sounds like someone is walking up them, but they're not! Also maybe if you're house is next door to another house then you might hear those as well through the wall and it might sound like its coming from yours, especially if its a new house.

Ninastar
24-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Omg ok thankks guys!! x I thought i was going mad !!

Magic
24-02-2009, 07:37 PM
oh god one night not to long ago i SWEAR to god it seemed like a hard tapping on my neck as I was asleep, and I know this sounds pathetic but it seemed like someone was near.

Ninastar
24-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Samuel
oh god one night not to long ago i SWEAR to god it seemed like a hard tapping on my neck as I was asleep, and I know this sounds pathetic but it seemed like someone was near.

I had that once. I swear my grandads house is haunted!

Sam!
24-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Samuel

I thought someone was touching my hand a few years ago, I shat it haha.

Christina
24-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Ooh quite scary but i think everything that Lauren and Tom have sound sound true. The words popping up on the screen could have actually been there or maybe you were just really tired. One night before i went to bed i couldnt sleep and i had these reccuring letters like 'BCBCBCBC' going through my head and i actually thought i was going a bit loopy! But it was because i wasnt gettin a decent nights sleep [still aren't]. Hope the problem goes away hun! :hug:

andyman
24-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Ninastar
Omg ok thankks guys!! x I thought i was going mad !! They never said your not going mad. :tongue:

Ninastar
24-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Omg ok thankks guys!! x I thought i was going mad !! They never said your not going mad. :tongue:

Oh * Kicks you in balls *

* flicks hair and does bitch walk out *

( P.s lol thanks christina x )

*mazedsalv**
24-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Omgg Ive heard voices too!!!!

andyman
24-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by andyman

Oh * Kicks you in balls *

* flicks hair and does bitch walk out *

( P.s lol thanks christina x )

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shoc ked::shocked::shocked:

Ninastar
24-02-2009, 08:13 PM
lol