PDA

View Full Version : i really want to....

airvirgin
25-02-2009, 03:14 PM
watch bb8!

i know you probably think Im crazy for asking, but is there anywhere for me to watch bb8 on the internet???

monkeymadness
02-03-2009, 03:58 PM
yutube

Brekkie
02-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by airvirgin
watch bb8!

i know you probably think Im crazy for asking, but is there anywhere for me to watch bb8 on the internet???

Can we have your name and address please so we can contact the men in white coats!

*mazedsalv**
02-03-2009, 05:23 PM
:hugesmile:

bluehill
02-03-2009, 06:18 PM
:thumbs2: hahahaha

Locke.
02-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
watch bb8!

Can we have your name and address please so we can contact the men in white coats!

:joker:

Glenn.
03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
:spin2:

airvirgin
08-03-2009, 02:28 PM
:laugh:

i know i know!!!

but i really really need to see it, pleaaaase can anyone tell me how????? i cant watch it on youtube because im from the uk

:sad:

Fom
09-03-2009, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by JRson
:laugh:

i know i know!!!

but i really really need to see it, pleaaaase can anyone tell me how????? i cant watch it on youtube because Im from the uk

:sad:
Maybe there is something wrong with your computer or network.
I search it on google.co.uk and i find it on youtube.
Now I am watching it. Everything is OK!

Usually people from the UK can't watch channel 4 video's for some weird reason. You can always use a website that blocks your IP so they can't tell where you are from, I don't know any but try and google it, then watch youtube through that.

Tom
09-03-2009, 05:07 PM
www.hypercloak.com does it

Sod_James
09-03-2009, 05:09 PM
No need to watch it i can explain everything that happened through the entire series right here......

NOTHING.

ominfg
10-03-2009, 02:37 AM
ha ha ha

airvirgin
10-03-2009, 11:32 AM
thankyou tom! i could just kiss you!!! ok, here i go.... at lease i have low expections now, haha

user12975
10-03-2009, 10:09 PM
have a royal mastubate in the house... no1 done that

airvirgin
12-03-2009, 03:32 PM
ok, i have been using hypercloak, but it only loads some of the video then it wont load the rest of it :conf:

does anyone know how to stop this happening?

i was actually enjoying the launch night! that shabnams funny.....

Indierock&roll
14-03-2009, 12:19 AM
shouldnt put yourself through the misery of watching chanelle..

DigitalSid
15-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Alot of the people who now claim that they thought BB8 was crap weren't saying so when it was on (mainly Samanda fans peeved at Brian's win).

At least I am consistant and hated it since launch night. I moaned about it all the way through on the C4 forums and everytime I was told to turn off if I didn't like it and that it was better than the previous year, etcetera. Right up till the final. Then after that everyone seemed to change their mind and everyone started agreeing with me and saying it was rubbish.

It really was the worst series though, I can only presume you missed it / are a new BB fan to want to see it.

Tom
15-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by DigitalSid
Alot of the people who now claim that they thought BB8 was c**p weren't saying so when it was on (mainly Samanda fans peeved at Brian's win).

At least I am consistant and hated it since launch night. I moaned about it all the way through on the C4 forums and everytime I was told to turn off if I didn't like it and that it was better than the previous year, etcetera. Right up till the final. Then after that everyone seemed to change their mind and everyone started agreeing with me and saying it was rubbish.

It really was the worst series though, I can only presume you missed it / are a new BB fan to want to see it.

I had a really bad feeling about it as well especially on launch night, it just didn't feel right. The all female launch was a good idea but didn't translate into reality and the bringing men in when they felt like it was useless. It might have worked with the right cast. BB9 with Stuart then the three girls a while later shown that it can be done properly.

BB8 also had awful production, Davina was bored of it and it deserved the ratings it got.

airvirgin
28-03-2009, 01:49 PM
seriously tho, does anyone else have this problem with hyperlcloak on youtube???????????

it doesnt fully load the videos :sad:

im really upset cos i was going to watch bb7 bb8 and bb9, haha... out of cursiosity, which was the best bb out of those 3?

BigOz
28-03-2009, 02:17 PM
I do, I actually use hyperlcoak, the video loads fully, but it stops at certain minute. pisses me off aswell beacuse of how selfish Channel 4 is, I understand they made the show (<cough> netherlands <cough>) but c'mon! People still want to watch the series! It's not like it's out on DVD anyway.