PDA

View Full Version : Boys Hitting Girls

_Seth
25-02-2009, 09:18 PM
This is a really controversial subject.

I think it's a load of crap that boys shouldn't be allowed to hit girls. If they shouldn't, then girls shouldn't be allowed to hit boys. Someone find me a piece of real factual evidence that girls have LESS POTENTIAL to be as strong as boys. Only then I will say it's unfair for a boy to hit a girl.

I say this because I got into a fight with a girl today. She accused me of slagging her off, lol, which I actually did not do, then slapped me. After she did, I went mental and as she walked off I punched her in the back weakly, then pushed her against the wall, then her friends tried to stop me and I got free and chased her down the corridor and pushed her into the wall again and asked loudly why the **** she slapped me, called her a ***** and a ****.

I see it as variably justified. She had NO reason to slap me, and I had to teach that little bitch I wasn't gonna be messed with. And as I said, don't come out with I'm pathetic because I pushed a girl, because as I say, find me a piece of real factual evidence that girls have LESS POTENTIAL to be as strong as boys. =]

Deirdre
25-02-2009, 09:25 PM
:nono:
Last year, a guy in my year punched a girl in my year in the face and he got the **** kicked outta him.. by his male friends

MarkWaldorf
25-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Unless that girl was Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I doubt she could have beat you like you could her. I'm generalising here, of course there could be strong females out there.

_Seth
25-02-2009, 09:28 PM
I don't care whether she could beat me or not, the fact was that I wasn't gonna just stand there and do nothing.

Locke.
25-02-2009, 09:28 PM
No, don't hit a woman.... unless you have to.

Ross
25-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Boys, once in puberty develop more muscle mass than girls which continues into adulthood. However, before puberty, boys and girls are pretty much equal in potential muscle strength.

MrGaryy
25-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Well perhaps that may have been a slight over reaction, but I guess a shove or a weak kick is justifiable.

Sarah.
25-02-2009, 09:47 PM
I agree. If they start it, then you have every right to retaliate.

DamonJ
25-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Agreed with Philip. I think it is utterly disgusting where we live in a society where a female can gesture violence on a male on not expect anything back, or feel they have the upper hand just because of their gender? If a girl hits me I have the identical "right", as they did, to hit them back. It is vile that we live nowadays as violence can only be inflicted on someone because of their gender. Sickens me, If women can hit men, men can hit women, end of.

30stone
25-02-2009, 09:50 PM
http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/volk/women-iron.htm

Women have less muscle mass than men and also have less bone density.

Women are from the planet Estrogen; men are from Testosterone. Although both genders produce both hormones, the relative ratios are significantly different. Men normally produce higher levels (approximately 10 times that of women) of testosterone and lower levels of estrogen.

Women aren't as strong as men Naturally, unless they are big due to being fat a man and a woman of the same size a man will be generally stronger other than a couple of women.

That being said boy in my school got slapped hard about 5 times by 2 girls and knee'd in the bollocks and he punched one of them he had about 40 people crowding him asking him why i was the only one laughing i was like they were hitting him hard for no justified reason what did they expect and everyone got really pissed off.

so what i think is if a girl hits you more than once and you do somthing bak but somthing enough to make sure she doesnt do it again that is justified. They are weaker by nature body build etc but if they gave it out, they need to learn to take it...

My 2 cents... and generally the longest post i have made i think.

Fom
25-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Last year there was a time when a girl was doing my nut in, pulling my hair and slapping me for 'Fun' I ended up booting her up the backside and I got labelled a 'Woman beater' for the day.

What a society. If a girl hits me, I am not afraid to hit her back, if it hurts her more, then so be it! Maybe she will learn.

*mazedsalv**
25-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Markus
Unless that girl was Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I doubt she could have beat you like you could her. I'm generalising here, of course there could be strong females out there.

Lol.... woop Buffy!!!!

I think that guys shouldnt hit girls, but girls should hit guys either!!!! Use verbal and say as much as you want, but no violence should be used (boys hitting girls vica versa)unless its serious (attacking someones family, killing someone close to you)

pinkmichk
26-02-2009, 09:37 AM
there should be no violence at all but unfortunatly we dont live in that ideal world

Sod_James
26-02-2009, 10:28 AM
i hit a girl once but that was years ago and i was a lot younger then. i think i was about 14 or somthing like that.

Anyway i knew i had done wrong and apolagised for it, even though she did kinda deserve it. it still doesnt make it right though.

Tom
26-02-2009, 10:29 AM
If she hits you them smack her one back :joker:

Otherwise none should hit eachother

xDramatick
26-02-2009, 12:04 PM
If she hits you and has no reason to, fair enough.
If she's hit you and there's a good enough reason for it [i.e. you're in the wrong] you shouldn't hit her back.

My mum was a victim of domestic abuse so I'm extremely sensitive to this subject :|

pinkmichk
26-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
If she hits you and has no reason to, fair enough.
If she's hit you and there's a good enough reason for it [i.e. you're in the wrong] you shouldn't hit her back.

My mum was a victim of domestic abuse so I'm extremely sensitive to this subject :|

i agree as a victim of domestic abuse myself i am extremely sensitive to discussions over it (hence why i blew up about the chris brown and rhianna story cos people were joking about it )

Saph
26-02-2009, 07:09 PM
I think Noone should be aloud to hit anyone!
but i agree boys arnt aloud to hit girls is BULLSHIT!!

Annie
27-02-2009, 04:04 AM
The thing is these things go both ways like everything.

There are more and more cases of domestic violence occurring where women are actually beating up their male partners. And there is not enough support going for them. And lots of males are too scared or ashamed to tell someone that they are being attacked/abused by a female.

I dont believe that anyone should really be hitting each other in the first place but I also think if a girl hits a guy then she shouldnt get away with it because hes a guy. I am not saying the guy should kick living hell out of her but it shouldnt just be accepted in society that a girl can slap a guy across the face but a guy cant touch a girl.

I was originally going to come into this thread and say "guys hitting girls can be sexy" but eh.. decided against that after reading peoples responses.

But yeah.

Lauren
27-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Around ~38% of domestic violence is from women hitting men. That's a high figure, especially since these are just REPORTED figures, and there's a bigger stigma attached to men being abused, so I imagine the figure is much higher.

I don't condone violence against anyone, but I look down moreso when it's a very strong man, and an obviously weak woman.