PDA

View Full Version : Guess the rumour

Magic
27-02-2009, 03:26 PM
I think we did something like this for BB9.
Guess the upcoming rumours for the show!

Annie
27-02-2009, 03:54 PM
I think its time for another transexual

Arneldo
27-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Just a few I've thought up...

"Davina Says Bye To BB"
Davina is to leave BB before they get the chance to axe her at the end of the final series of the show.

"BB's £1M Payout"
The winner of Big Brother 10 will win £1,000,000.

"BB's Brankrupt"
The winner of Big Brother 10 will win just £50,000.

"BB's 1 Night In Paris"
Paris Hilton will be hired by BB to spend one night in the house in a bid to save ratings.

"Big Brother's Little Budget"
BB10 will be shorter, have less housemates and be more boring than ever before after producers were given a very little budget in order to make the series, almost half of what they got last series.

"Ulrika: "Davina Better Watch Out!"
Ulrika is set to host Big Brother's Big Mouth but warns Davina better watch out as she's coming after her job.

"BB recruits ex-Housemates"
[i]BB has recruited ex-housemates from previous series of BB and invited them back on the show. Producers hope that the return of such housemates like 'Nasty' Nick and 'Loopy' Lisa will bring viewers back."

Annie
27-02-2009, 03:57 PM
God BB10 is going to be a flop :bored:

Captain.Remy
27-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Message original : Annie

That one isn't a rumour...it's true. :sad:

Annie
27-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

I know. Shame actually. The legend of BB has died.

Arneldo
27-02-2009, 04:02 PM

How d'ya know? So many TV shows have comeback in style - why can't BB? With a credit crunch TV is going to be reality TV crazy because it's cheap and easy. I actually think C4 would be stupid, in this case, not to give BB everything they've got. I'm hoping for BB10 they go out on a high - but also start fresh as well.

What BB really need is a good launch twist and mega advertising campaign.

*mazedsalv**
27-02-2009, 04:18 PM
12 cardboard cut outs of people are entering the house on the 3rd June and we will watch them for 13 weeks, we evict them one at a time and they will be wheeled out into a booing crowd and be interviewed by Ulrika Jonnson.

Annie
27-02-2009, 04:21 PM
LOL @ Salv

:laugh2:

Captain.Remy
27-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Message original : Arneldo

How d'ya know? So many TV shows have comeback in style - why can't BB? With a credit crunch TV is going to be reality TV crazy because it's cheap and easy. I actually think C4 would be stupid, in this case, not to give BB everything they've got. I'm hoping for BB10 they go out on a high - but also start fresh as well.

Because the producers put so many efforts and it didn't pay off. Of course I want it to be a success but I highly doubt it will: people don't care about it as much as they used to and that's the biggest problem.

The launch twist won't help because as always, people will watch the launch and week 1 then give up like BB8 and 9.

Tom
27-02-2009, 04:57 PM
'Davina quits' or 'BB10 to be Davina's last'
Big Brother producers are gearing up for the sexiest summer yet. A secret part of the house is to be built where housemates will be able to have sex.

Those have come up in loads of variations over the past couple of years :tongue:

Tom
27-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Message original : Arneldo

Because the producers put so many efforts and it didn't pay off. Of course I want it to be a success but I highly doubt it will: people don't care about it as much as they used to and that's the biggest problem.

The launch twist won't help because as always, people will watch the launch and week 1 then give up like BB8 and 9.

Viewers actually stuck with BB9.

The first week averaged 3.9m with the launch show then consistently settled down at 3.5m for the rest of the series.

Glenn.
03-03-2009, 10:06 PM
I wonder if the 'Cow in the garden' rumour will resurface this year, it was probably my favourite rumour ever lol

user12975
05-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Rumour: No housemates we will just be watching empty rooms

James
05-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Aliens to land in house... wait that one's already be done.

Dom:D
05-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Annie
I think its time for another transexual