PDA

View Full Version : I hate 02

Ross
27-02-2009, 03:42 PM
In December I changed my bank card completely, because of the whole Carphone Warehouse thing. So I had to phone up 02 to tell them my new details, because my iPhone payment is direct debit. I phoned them up on 11th January and I told the woman on the phone I have changed my card completely, so she needs to cancel my old one (she couldn't speak very good English) anyway. She said it was done.

My next payment came and I kept getting missed calls from 02, I missed them because I was at work so I answered once and they said I had failed to make a payment for my bill... so I listened to the voice thingy and I had to pay through my card... so the next payment came in January and I had the same problem, I had to pay by card! I phoned them up and said that I have given my details of my new card, which I'm using now... my old one is no longer active. They took my details AGAIN and said it should be sorted. But on Tuesday I had a phone call from then again (I missed it again) my payment comes out the 20th of the month and I went to use my phone earlier and it said I cant :S so I listened to the voice thingy again and I just paid the bill by card again.

I'm like wtf, I told that woman I changed my card ages ago! Now I just tried to use my phone and I can't use nothing on it... even though I just made the payment. Seriously wtf are they doing. I'm going to the bank tomorrow to see if they had already taken payment out and charged me by phone. This is annoying me now.

Jake!
27-02-2009, 03:50 PM
O2 can never be trusted. Vodafone & T-Mobile I believe are the best networks. Networks is what your on about right.

Annie
27-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Orange.

The futures bright.. The futures ORANGE

:lovedup:

pinkmichk
27-02-2009, 04:03 PM
this is exactly why i changed to t mobile i even took my number over with me from 02 if your phone has been stopped for outgoing things once the bill is paid can take up to 24 hours to be back on ready to use

Magic
27-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Annie
Orange.

Your on Orange?
Nobody I know is.... your going in my Magic Numbers :lovedup:

30stone
27-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Im on tesco, next time i get a phone im going to O2. Always found them the best.

Annie
27-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Samuel
Orange.

Your on Orange?

Really? Everyone I know is on orange. :lovedup:

Magic
27-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Samuel
Orange.

Your on Orange?

Really? Everyone I know is on orange. :lovedup:

No, nobody I know. :sad:
I actuall will do that.

arista
Orange.

Only Vodafone gets more areas in the UK.

Magic
Originally posted by arista
Orange.

Sign of the times

arista
27-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Robin-Van-Perfect
Im on tesco, next time i get a phone Im going to O2. Always found them the best.

But who is the Network
that Tesco use?

Annie
27-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Orange.

Vodafone does my fricking nut in :mad:

arista
27-02-2009, 04:20 PM
But is covers the most Land in the UK.

Annie
27-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Its still crud. Who needs that? Who is actually ALL over the uk at one time?

30stone
27-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Robin-Van-Perfect
Im on tesco, next time i get a phone Im going to O2. Always found them the best.

But who is the Network
that Tesco use?

Tesco mobile ..

Fom
27-02-2009, 04:30 PM
I want to move on to O2, free calls and texts to other O2 users.

Jake!
27-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Fom

Then you have a problem when someone isn't on O2 then, don't you? This is why I stick to Vodafone.

Novo
27-02-2009, 04:39 PM
The other day i brought a £10 phone voucher on Orange instead of O2 because am on O2

i said orange for some stupid reason

what a waste

Annie
27-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Andy you fool

Tom
27-02-2009, 05:10 PM
O2 is only good for PAYG

Fom
27-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Jake!
Originally posted by Fom

Then you have a problem when someone isn't on O2 then, don't you? This is why I stick to Vodafone.

Yeh but i don't use my phone often, and it means I can ring most of my friends and my mum and sister.

Tom
27-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Fom
Originally posted by Fom

Yeh but i don't use my phone often, and it means I can ring most of my friends and my mum and sister.

You'd be best going on Vodafone then and get friends & family plan it works out a lot cheaper

Jake!
27-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Fom
Originally posted by Fom

Fair enough.

Jake!
27-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Fom
Originally posted by Fom

You'd be best going on Vodafone then and get friends & family plan it works out a lot cheaper

I'm on Friends & Family. Only 4 numbers though.
And free evening & weekend texts with Vodafone text unlimited. I love it. I can text my baby. LOL