PDA

View Full Version : You know what I would love - BB10

BigOz
27-02-2009, 08:14 PM
If Laura from Gran Hermano in Italy would be a BB10 UK hosuemate :P she's hot, she knows polish, german, italian AND ENGLISH... which could be good. and she looks naturally beautiful (my type) xD. I know this sounds lame but eh.

Ok, now to make it double, would you like to see a HOUSEMATE SWAP/EXCHANGE in the house again (since BB4).

Ninastar
27-02-2009, 08:23 PM
I think it would be good if they did that and they made her speak german or something and no one knew what she said. They could bitch about her thinking she didnt know but really she did! x

Sam!
27-02-2009, 08:25 PM
If shes going speak sumin shes gonna speak Italian, being italian and everything.

Callum
27-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Ninastar
I think it would be good if they did that and they made her speak german or something and no one knew what she said. They could bitch about her thinking she didnt know but really she did! x

That would be unfair on the other housemates though, she shouldn't be given special treament just because she's Italian.

Ninastar
27-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Callum
Originally posted by Ninastar

That would be unfair on the other housemates though, she shouldn't be given special treament just because she's Italian.

Hm true i guess. It would be that bad if it was just for a day tho. Plus this is big brother lol x

Glenn.
03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
I dont even know who you are talking about lol