PDA

View Full Version : Wowza - what a great day!

Nicky.
27-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Hehe!

So today, I went to Manchester for the X Factor tour!

Got day off school, so got to Manchester around 11, then I went around some shops.. then wandered to Granada studies!

Through the railings I saw a Streetcars cab! (Corriee!) .. so I went up this road, and I saw a really posh Chrysler driving under these barriers.. so I went up and saw it was the entrance to Coronation Street!!

I waited around for about half an hour, saw some filming going on, then went into the science museum :)

Was in there for about an hour and half, and I came back out, and went back to Corrie! (It's only around the corner!)

There was this bloke there, and as I walked down he stopped (the actor of) Jason Grimshaw!! So I was like ooooo!

Then I waited there for ages!!

I saw, Kirk, Shmicheal (dog), Becky in her 4x4 smoking, Amy looking sad in her car, what I presume, Maria's babies (twins, they use 2 to film) Devs girlfriend in a cab, and Dev wandering out! He was going the station, so I asked for a picture with him and he said yea! :spin:

Then I went to the MEN, got in, and Signature from BGT was the special guests, and were on with JLS!

Concert lasted till just gone 10, they sang loads of songs, Hallelujah and Hero were the best! <3

Will edit with pictures soonish :3

:bigsmile:

Kornetto
27-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Glad you had a good day. Tehe :tongue:

MarkWaldorf
27-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Yay congrats Nicky!

Axiom
27-02-2009, 11:16 PM
I went to Corrie back in, ooh, I think it was bout 2000, it was really fun lol. Inside of the Rovers is tiny!

Nicky.
27-02-2009, 11:24 PM
I went there when I was in year 6 too!
Well, I saw it out the science museum!!
They've blacked out the windows now :sad: Granada paid them too :(

Me and Dev!

http://i39.tinypic.com/24drbt3.jpg

(Yes, I'm small and he is tall.. I'm not super mini!)