PDA

View Full Version : Not long now ...

Tom
01-03-2009, 12:54 PM
We're in March and before we know it we'll be in April and then the rumours will all start ... then the aerial shots ... then the eye ... then the press pack ... then the adverts ... and then before we know it it will be launch night

So although it feels ages away, I bet it will go so fast and before we know it we'll all be slagging off the new line up, and then we'll all be arguing at the end of August/start of September about who should win :joker:

30stone
01-03-2009, 12:56 PM
But before that we have my 18th.

:cheer2:

Jake!
01-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Robin-Van-Perfect
But before that we have my 18th.

:cheer2:

No before that we have my 15th. 12 Days. :pat:

Dom:D
01-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Tom
We're in March and before we know it we'll be in April and then the rumours will all start ... then the aerial shots ... then the eye ... then the press pack ... then the adverts ... and then before we know it it will be launch night

So although it feels ages away, I bet it will go so fast and before we know it we'll all be slagging off the new line up, and then we'll all be arguing at the end of August/start of September about who should win :joker:
Reading that got me all excited lol

Jake!
01-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Dom:D
Originally posted by Tom

Reading that got me all excited lol

The Big Brother Buzz. I know what you mean.

Red Moon
01-03-2009, 01:25 PM
It going to be exciting this year I hope with it being the 10th series. Hopefully they will pull out all the stops and we will have some good housemates and some good tasks too.

pinkmichk
01-03-2009, 01:28 PM
i agree red lets hope they dont let the opportunity pass them by

Brad*
01-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah, I think it will work like this:

- Beginning/middle of April the new forum members will come rushing in (all the way through to the launch night and then the new members will start to slow in August/September).

- The rumours will begin around mid-April and go on until launch night (likely to be the end of May or start of June).

- Members will join up with a username of 'BB10SARA2WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!' and make a post or two and then leave (largely from April to September). Forum trolls will invade throughout the BB months.

- At the start/middle of May the eye will be released and will stop all of the eye rumours which start about a month before its release.

- The eye flash/teaser adverts will air from around mid-May through until launch night.

- Launch night rumours and house details will be debated and questioned from the beginning of May.

- Details of series tasks, HM's, presenters, shows, adverts and the house pics will be released around late May.

- Launch night will be at the end of May or start of June and the members will come flooding in.

- We will discuss highlights shows, tasks, HM's, presenters, shows, the house, arguments, relationships and so on for 3 or so months.

- Around the time of late August the final week will be upon us (probably) and the arguments about who will win and who will be out in a double eviction a few days before finale night will have started.

- I think most likely the series will be drawing to a close at the start of September and the BB addicts will leave after the finale (mostly) and a new topic of discussion will be whether BB will return again in January or the next summer.

- Between September and December, Strictly and The X Factor are on, followed by DOI between January and March. Then the short wait before another set of rumours begin about a possible BB11.

That is my summary of the next 12 months on TiBB.

Jake!
01-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by raindropz.x
Yeah, I think it will work like this:

- Beginning/middle of April the new forum members will come rushing in (all the way through to the launch night and then the new members will start to slow in August/September).

- The rumours will begin around mid-April and go on until launch night (likely to be the end of May or start of June).

- Members will join up with a username of 'BB10SARA2WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!' and make a post or two and then leave (largely from April to September). Forum trolls will invade throughout the BB months.

- At the start/middle of May the eye will be released and will stop all of the eye rumours which start about a month before its release.

- The eye flash/teaser adverts will air from around mid-May through until launch night.

- Launch night rumours and house details will be debated and questioned from the beginning of May.

- Details of series tasks, HM's, presenters, shows, adverts and the house pics will be released around late May.

- Launch night will be at the end of May or start of June and the members will come flooding in.

- We will discuss highlights shows, tasks, HM's, presenters, shows, the house, arguments, relationships and so on for 3 or so months.

- Around the time of late August the final week will be upon us (probably) and the arguments about who will win and who will be out in a double eviction a few days before finale night will have started.

- I think most likely the series will be drawing to a close at the start of September and the BB addicts will leave after the finale (mostly) and a new topic of discussion will be whether BB will return again in January or the next summer.

- Between September and December, Strictly and The X Factor are on, followed by DOI between January and March. Then the short wait before another set of rumours begin about a possible BB11.

That is my summary of the next 12 months on TiBB.

Its almost as if you have it planned. :wink:

Brad*
01-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I browsed TiBB from April last year so I pretty much know how it all works.:hugesmile:

Jake!
01-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I browsed TiBB from April last year so I pretty much know how it all works.:hugesmile:

You shoulda joined then. No point waiting. LOL

Brad*
01-03-2009, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I should have but I just never got round to it, I'm here to stay now though.:bigsmile:

ILoveTRW
01-03-2009, 01:38 PM
I just hope channel 4 make an effort this year

Jake!
01-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah, I should have but I just never got round to it, I'm here to stay now though.:bigsmile:

:thumbs:

Jake!
01-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ☺☺♥BB5♥&
I just hope channel 4 make an effort this year

Don't we all.

Lewis.
01-03-2009, 01:59 PM
i cannot wait :):P:D:O

Locke.
01-03-2009, 02:04 PM
I'll never enjoy it as much as I enjoyed BB9, which is probably why I'm not really looking forward to it. And I think peoples expectations are going to be too high this year, with it being the 10th season, so there will probably end up being more negative feedback than positive.

mizzy25
01-03-2009, 02:08 PM
for me it always starts off quite crap but by abiut the 4th week as usual il b totally addicted and wont leave the house on fri nights as il have to watch the eviction. one year i had 10 people in my 2 berth caravan for an eviction night it was great fun!

LemonJam
01-03-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm excited already LOL

Brekkie
01-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Difficult to get too excited about this series knowing it will likely be the last one.

Tom
01-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
Difficult to get too excited about this series knowing it will likely be the last one.

It won't be though :thumbs:

I love how some people constantly write off The Daily Star as a rubbish source and as soon as a story comes up that fits their thoughts they suddenly believe it. Shock horror.

Marsh.
01-03-2009, 04:07 PM
I can't believe how quick the years go. It only feels like five minutes since i was laughing at Charley being pushed in the pool.

Captain.Remy
01-03-2009, 04:09 PM
I hope on launch night Davina will get out of a giant cake and say 'Happy 10th Birthday Big Brother !' :spin:

Captain.Remy
01-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Message original : 08marsh
I can't believe how quick the years go. It only feels like five minutes since i was laughing at Charley being pushed in the pool.

Yeah that was legendary. As much as I love her, it was hilarious.

Tom
It won't actually be 10 though, not until next year anyway. Its just the 10th series :tongue:

*mazedsalv**
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Message original : 08marsh

Yeah that was legendary. As much as I love her, it was hilarious.

That was funny! :bigsmile:

Captain.Remy
Message original : Tom
It won't actually be 10 though, not until next year anyway. Its just the 10th series :tongue:

Yeah but you know what I mean. :tongue:

Corkie
01-03-2009, 04:15 PM
I am looking forward to it but the fact that I'll be mid in exams when it starts is quite depressing.

:bawling::rolleyes:

But when they're all over I will be watching it. lol

Marsh.
01-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Corkie
I am looking forward to it but the fact that I'll be mid in exams when it starts is quite depressing.

:bawling::rolleyes:

But when they're all over I will be watching it. lol

I'll be finished for four months when it starts. Woo hoo!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Marsh.
01-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Tom

I wondered how long before someone would say that

Glenn.
03-03-2009, 09:54 PM
I love this time of year, the Pre BB Hype, it never fails to disappoint, we get people coming on the forums posting fake eyes, claiming they know insiders. Its brilliant, its what made me join 3yrs ago:colour::dance::colour:

Harry!
04-03-2009, 05:59 AM
Got towait for my trip to Belgum on friday first.