PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not bothering with CBB this time

Sticks
05-01-2005, 03:31 PM
The words flogging a dead horse comes to mind

I tune into normal BB because the contestants are normal desparate wannabees who need our protection.

celebs know the fame game, are old hands and have agents.

Is this for charity? No mention of that.

I am seriously inclined this time to give it a miss as I have other fish to grill

:bored:

Amy
05-01-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm going to watch it, I'm looking forward to seeing what some of these people are like. Ok, the line up may not sound great but that does not mean it won't be a good BB so until I see it and can decide I'm looking forward to it.

bananarama
05-01-2005, 06:31 PM
I might watch it. I have only just realized there was one when I spotted this thread. Just in time.....Then who cares it was as dull as dishwater last time.

Sticks
05-01-2005, 09:38 PM
I will be entertaining on the night it starts, and with certain life events, one gets to realise what is more important.

I just can not motivate myself when it comes to celebs now. That was why I have never watched an episode of IACGMOOH I am even trying to give up Heat magazine, much to the fury of the newsagent.

I feel I have had BB - Burn out.

I am even posting more frequently now on a forum that has nothing what so ever to do with reality TV in any way shape or form. :shocked:

bananarama
06-01-2005, 04:51 PM
I feel I have had BB - Burn out.

I know the feeling. I have that problem with my toast every morning. :hugesmile:

I am even posting more frequently now on a forum that has nothing what so ever to do with reality TV in any way shape or form

Wow!!! What a state of affairs. This sounds very serious. Time to call out the BB medics me thinks...:hugesmile:

avriljayne
06-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Well I am going to watch tonight for sure :thumbs:

I am going to watch in bed with a cup of cocoa and hopefully still be awake when Dermot comes on :xyxwave:

Sticks
06-01-2005, 07:00 PM
I probably won't even know these celebs

It is for that same reason I am trying to give up Heat magazine, to me it is a waste of money now

Amy
06-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by avriljayne
Well I am going to watch tonight for sure :thumbs:

I am going to watch in bed with a cup of cocoa and hopefully still be awake when Dermot comes on :xyxwave:

Hiya avriljayne :wavey:
I will absolutely be awake for MY Dermot LOL!
I'm really looking forward to the show tonight! Nice to see BB back again!

AngelStar
06-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Davina has just come on saying it is going to be evil like BB5. I'm deffo going to be watching it.

Dan_
06-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Agree with AngleStar this is going to be fun if it is evil, there could be fireworks.

Sticks
07-01-2005, 10:59 AM
I was busy on other more important matters :bored:

Romantic Old Bird
07-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Personally, I think there are quite an interesting bunch of people in this time.

OK, so to me a couple of them are definite cases of 'WhO??' but never mind.

Also it's an excuse to see Dermie!

Sticks
07-01-2005, 12:09 PM
I feel I have got BB Burn out:bored:

Plus other things are happening locally which leaves one with feelings of flatness.

I think I will have to sit this one out

sorry :bawling:

Hooly One
07-01-2005, 02:20 PM
That's a shame Sticks

I think it's going to get even more interesting, i've heard rumours and gossip that BB plan to use the bedsit again and to have Evil Tasks such like "Electric shock treatment, solitary confinement and have to retrieve objects from piles of manure."

bananarama
07-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Who are these people "called celebs" ?????? Only one face familiar to me and that is the old chap with facial hair. I can't remember where I ahve seen him. Could be sport land which I don't bother with. As for the rest. who the hell are they???????:conf::conf::bawling:

Amy
08-01-2005, 06:39 AM
I think it's very good! I'm enjoying the show, far better than the last one!

bananarama
08-01-2005, 06:57 PM
I am afraid I have joined Sticks. So far i have not watched any since viewing half of the first episode. A boring lot and I just cannot be bothered.......Unless something interesting happens there are better things to watch. If only I could think of one..:laugh::laugh:

Dan_
08-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh come on its good.

Mike
08-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
Oh come on its good.

Yeah i agree, some people are just too quick to judge...

Dan_
08-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Yer they always are. I like to give these things time.

BusyBee
08-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Well personally I approached this CBB with a lot of trepidation, but the more I see of it, the more I like it.

Despite the difficulties they were supposed to have, I think they have ended up with a very good cross-section of people. Wide age gaps but they all seem to be mixing well. Very different atmosphere to previous CBBs. Although the sight of John in his white y fronts tonight was a bit of a shock to th e system.:blush::blush:

Sticks
08-01-2005, 09:10 PM
It is not a case of pre judging on my part

I have burn-out

Other things have come up

These are celebs, not the usual members of the public who need our protection

I just can not motivate myself on this one

As they are insisting on BB6, I have reserve myself for that, if I am able. At this point I can not even guarantee I will be match fit for that even.:shocked::bored:

Everything seems flat and pointless

Normal service wil be resumed as soon as possible, until then some music

steve_o
08-01-2005, 10:07 PM
I've had a look and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. John's a complete nutter, which I expected and everyone else seems pretty level headed, even bez :shocked: so I shall see how it goes. :laugh:

Hooly One
09-01-2005, 04:18 AM
Agreed BB fernzy, It's just to early to say

James
09-01-2005, 09:16 AM
It's certainly been entertaining so far. Though I missed about half an hour last night because I didn't know it was on at 9:00.